IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm conflicted.  One half of me wouldn't mind protesters at the wedding because the Duggars are assholes.  The other half of me has sympathy for Jinger and her obviously low self-esteem and would hate for her to have to experience that on her only truly special all about her day.

Flannel ... could it be the theme of the wedding ? Because I am NOT ready to see Michelle in a tin-man shaped flannel dress ... *grab the puke bucket*

8 minutes ago, withaj said:

Yep, that's why I said I thought it was from Michelle Seewald!

Do they pay their friends to "leak" information?

Michelle Seewald telling us what chapel it is

Erika F. (the photographer) telling us the date

Leah Grady telling us that Joy is in a courtship

2 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Flannel ... could it be the theme of the wedding ? Because I am NOT ready to see Michelle in a tin-man shaped flannel dress ... *grab the puke bucket*

Or, family traveling routine to wear flannel?

1 hour ago, sansan said:

Again two things, back in the day when I was a young lady, there was articles about weddings and the perfect time period for engagements, it was between 3 to 6 months for an ideal period. If it was longer it said the more likely friction could arise with all the planning and discussions interrupting their true passion for each other. Did I say this was 44 years ago? In this day and age weddings are more of a production and not a celebration of a pair becoming a married couple. We cheated, became engaged at the very end of March and had a catered, Catholic Mass wedding in mid June. I was oblivious to the "June Bride" thingy.  The other thing is because it is wedding day and we are crazed thinking about it, I have to feel a little sorry for Jinger, moving away from her basic support group to be alone in Laredo. I just thought today, Jinger has probably NEVER been truly alone in a home/apartment ever. I know she can function one or two aisles over at a store but to be truly alone for periods of time might make her come unhinged, at least at first. Did I say I tend to create really long run-on sentences?

My parents are celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary on Wednesday. They "officially" met at my aunt's big ol' Catholic wedding a year prior (Dad was a friend of the both the bride and groom - he lived in their building, Mom being of a bridesmaid for her sister, the bride), and went on a date a few weeks later. Six months into dating, Mom gave Dad an ultimatum: either they were gonna get married or break up. Dad proposed, and they planned a HUGE Catholic wedding in under 6 months. Mom was so sick on their wedding day. She kinda skipped out on most of her reception since her fever was so high. Dad DJed the party after the polka band did its thing... A few weeks later, they went skiing in Tahoe and visited San Francisco for their honeymoon. 

24 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Came across another Insta Account that belongs to a member of the Vuolo fam confirming the impending nuptials.

IMG_0052.PNG

IMG_0053.PNG

IMG_0055.PNG

Are these cousins or siblings or..? Just curious lol. And I hope the wedding is NOT flannel themed! Maybe they just like to match while they are traveling so its easy to spot each other in case they get separated.

10 hours ago, NotALoserLikeYou said:

I don't think their invitation has been posted, but I apogize if it was.

IMG_7541.PNG

Much better invitation than the others.  Looks to be home printed, but a nice job on nice paper.

2 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

I let my headship know that the wedding is today and we're all excited.  He wasn't as excited.  I think he is questioning our sanity.  Dude just know what fun is.....

This made me laugh very loudly!  Hubs and I spend Saturday afternoons watching college football....he noticed I have been on my phone a lot and made the mistake of asking why....I went into a two minute summary of babe and the jock and his expression was priceless....it's two minutes he is never getting back, lol!

36 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Came across another Insta Account that belongs to a member of the Vuolo fam confirming the impending nuptials.

IMG_0052.PNG

IMG_0053.PNG

IMG_0055.PNG

Their screen name is "diffusing health?" 

Looks like Cruella de Jill will have some MLM competition at the wedding.

17 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Are these cousins or siblings or..? Just curious lol. And I hope the wedding is NOT flannel themed! Maybe they just like to match while they are traveling so its easy to spot each other in case they get separated.

I think I've been on Free Jinger too long. I think they may be wearing the flannel to snark on the Duggars or what they consider is a flyover state.

44 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Do they pay their friends to "leak" information?

Michelle Seewald telling us what chapel it is

Erika F. (the photographer) telling us the date

Leah Grady telling us that Joy is in a courtship

Michelle Guinn, totally unrelated to the Duggars, was the one who mentioned the chapel. The others are just really dumb that they gave away clues.

I hope that Jinger chooses a different style dress and hair style than the others. I need something original and beautiful. 

I also wonder about the wedding party and stuff. Obviously Jess's is her MOH though. 

2 minutes ago, JessaBlessa said:

I believe this is Jeremy's sister and mother.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 2.40.53 PM.png

That's too much flannel picture for me ... Either it is a very Vuolo tradition or we are heading for a lumberjack wedding ...

(trying to repress all wood and timber jokes ...)

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

I hope that Jinger chooses a different style dress and hair style than the others. I need something original and beautiful. 

I also wonder about the wedding party and stuff. Obviously Jess's is her MOH though. 

Unless the Gothard teaching is strong in her. mmmuuuaawwwaaahhhhh

7 minutes ago, JessaBlessa said:

I believe this is Jeremy's sister and mother.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 2.40.53 PM.png

Is it bad that I don't know who that is? But clearly she is one of Val's heroes and inspirations and idols lol.

Let's get prepared for that kind of wedding pictures (without the booze because fun is evil) : 

justin-lee-wedding-04.jpgBlack-White-Wedding-Dresses-16.jpgFall-Wedding-Bridesmaid-Flannel-Gift-Ide

Just now, RabbitKM said:

Is it bad that I don't know who that is? But clearly she is one of Val's heroes and inspirations and idols lol.

Val is a musician. She is quite good. She apparently performs.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived