IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

A slightly fuller length photo is on the people website and dare I say it the dress looks gorgeous. Naturally modest and flattering. The thing that gets me though is the fact that her smile looks a little fake. I know it's probably how she's been taught to look in pictures but it's not that enthusiastic looking

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

IMG_6309.JPG

Jinger isn't orange and her hair is up! Or somewhat up! She looks beautiful and I hope that they are happy together. 

jinger-wedding.jpg?w=450

Full length photo of the dress.

I love it! It's a beautiful, classic look that's modest without being ostentatiously so.

That is one classy, beautiful and, ok, modest dress. And the groom is wearing an actual fucking suit and tie. Jinger drops the mic. 

Oh their going to New Zealand as well?

I'm jealous. New Zealand is amazing and you all should go there at least once in your lives. Stunning country, great people. I hope Jinger brings her camera and takes plenty of photos because it's just that insanely beautiful.

3 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

A slightly fuller length photo is on the people website and dare I say it the dress looks gorgeous. Naturally modest and flattering. The thing that gets me though is the fact that her smile looks a little fake. I know it's probably how she's been taught to look in pictures but it's not that enthusiastic looking

Yes I agree with you there is not emotion in her expression, worse than a school photo.

That being said, the entire look of the dress/flowers is lovely.

Wow she did good with that dress! So pretty...aside from the fact that it is SO glaring white.  Love those lacy sleeves and boat neckline. Only a little jelly about the whole "going to NZ and Aus for our honeymoon" thing.

I'm guessing she only looks stiff and a little forced with the smile is because she was probably already over taking reams of photos...I hated the camera by the time we were done taking photos at our wedding (and we purposely didn't take many) and even more after friends and family weddings...too many photos = sick.of.smiling. ;-)

3 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

Maybe she's realized that she's leaving her family for lonely Laredo. It could be bittersweet for her. 

It's quite like what I imagined her in (fuller skirt by the looks of it). I can' work out if the dress sits like that because it was altered or because of the way Jinger often stands?

I really like Jeremy's outfit - nice suit jacket and tie combo.

Now need a proper look at her dress. Jinger does not look like Jinger - kinda weird, she looks nice but that smile is not meeting her eyes or something else off. Maybe I am crazy and reading too much  into it though.  Her hair looks good.

Can't wait for more pics, especially a full length view of the dress.

I can't help it; I still see Jinger as vulnerable, in a way that I NEVER saw Jessa.

Jessa just seems so tough, but Jinger does not.

2 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Is it just me or does the boutonnière look dead?

I think the leaves are dead. There's something up with that. 

She beats Jill and Jessa hands down. Well done Jinger.

Jeremys suit looks as though it's fits him. Unlike Benny boys tight and crumpled shirt.

She has also taken the time to have her hair done properly.

Australia, well away from J-B. Well done Jeremy. Hope they have a great time.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived