IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far as I can make out from one pic, they're definitely strong contenders for the Most Stylish Duggar Wedding award :wow:

1 minute ago, Kangaroo said:

They almost look like sprigs of wheat?

Sprigs of wheat? Did they have a harvest theme? Her bouquet does have berries! 

4 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Is it just me or does the boutonnière look dead?

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I think the leaves are dead. There's something up with that. 

Maybe it's a dried flower from the first bouquet he gave her?

I don't care if she added the sleeves - I love them! She looks very fashionable and thank god, she's not orange, crunchy or overly made up.

Huh. I don't see any of what some of you are. I think she looks radiant. I can find nothing here to snark on.  Although, @RabbitKM, I think the boutonnière does look a bit tired but perhaps it is just the colours not showing well in the photo.  

Plus, praise jeebus, his suit fits. 

Jinger looks beautiful from what I can tell. Jeremy looks smarmy as always. I kind of feel like we've seen him in that exact outfit before.

Fake looking smile aside (no judgement, lots of people can't do real smiles in posed pictures) Jinger looks great. Like a normal bride, not one trying to flaunt her modesty.

Now let's have all of the tacky Duggar details of the reception so the snark fest can begin!

She looks stunning! Love the dress and flowers. Her eyes and smile look dead though. She looks terrified. And Jeremy's flower isn't dead, I zoomed in. It is just the flowers they used. It almost looks like a grain of wheat Lol.

Just now, Gobsmacked said:

She beats Jill and Jessa hands down. Well done Jinger.

Jeremys suit looks as though it's fits him. Unlike Benny boys tight and crumpled shirt.

She has also taken the time to have her hair done properly.

Australia, well away from J-B. Well done Jeremy. Hope they have a great time.

I think Jill did the Boho thing very well, I personally liked the colors, her hair and dress fit her personality, while it wasn't my style it was her.  Jessa, looked like a teenager getting married and too excited by the fancy dress and getting all the attention.  Jinger has come off in the last several years as much more elegant/shabby chic and this hair and dress is very elegant classical. I'm really interested in seeing the bridesmaids. 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Sprigs of wheat? Did they have a harvest theme? Her bouquet does have berries! 

Harvest theme would make sense. Isn't it almost thanksgiving in America? (I honestly don't know, I just notice every year you guys go a bit overboard with Pumpkin and Turkeys for a month or so...)

It could also be a tradition in his family?

20 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

IMG_6309.JPG

Hinge looks so so pretty! I've ever seen her hair look so healthy. 

I called the navy suit

Off Topic: good luck keeping this place from crashing, our dear, fine mods. Please enjoy this fun looking cocktail. :cocktail:

2 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

Harvest theme would make sense. Isn't it almost thanksgiving in America? (I honestly don't know, I just notice every year you guys go a bit overboard with Pumpkin and Turkeys for a month or so...)

It could also be a tradition in his family?

Haha. Well I think it is nearly Thanksgiving in the US. So perhaps they went with a harvest theme. ;) 

She does look beautiful! It could also be a tradition in his family! 

Jessa's wedding dress was shockingly low cut, it really pushed the limits -- I'm surprised Jinger's dress is high cut, but Jinger's dress is beautiful. 

People have been commenting about Jinger's smile-- I just think that she was tired of smiling. She probably posed for hundreds of photos already!

She looked happier in her engagement photo! Her smile seemed more real.

I think the leaves on that boutonniere  are gilded which just doesn't show up well in the picture.  But probably in person it looks very nice

I liked Jessa's dress, but Jinger's dress is beautiful and classy. Her hair was also well done, better than the low effort that went into Jill and Jessa's hair.

love her hair,  she looks lovely and he looks nice.  She looks a little bobble-headish, but that is the only snarky thing to say so far

10 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I don't care if she added the sleeves - I love them! She looks very fashionable and thank god, she's not orange, crunchy or overly made up.

I actually love sleeves on wedding dresses when it's done nice. To me, it makes it look so pretty and elegant.

20 minutes ago, Arix said:

I think that dress was originally strapless, the chest is funny.

Yeah I think I'm seeing signs of alterations in the bodice.

I think the way she looks isn't that she's not happy, it looks like she's been crying. Hopefully not the whole "I'm not worthy"  sentiment again, hopefully just happy tears. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived