IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

16 minutes ago, Destiny said:

That crap makes me SUPER ragey. My wedding started within 5 minutes of scheduled time, and I was embarrassed that it was even 5 minutes late. It's rude as all hell to invite people to something and not have it start on time.

........I may or may not be obsessively punctual.

I actually left a wedding and took my gift with me when the bride who is know to be chronically late, had JUST left the salon (30 minutes away) and still had to get dressed when she was already an hour late. The pastor was so pissed he shut the ceremony down.  I heard she FINALLY showed up 2.5 hours late.  Her $30K reception was blown as only a few family members who came from out of town stuck around.  They never did wind up getting married he dumped her about a month later. I was a friend of the groom anyway, he said best thing that every happened to him was her being such a shrew on their wedding day. Turns out she made her hair appointment for 45 minutes AFTER the wedding was supposed to start, saying Today is all about me everyone will wait until I feel like getting there.  She found out that nope that isn't how the real world works. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LizzieD70 said:

Off topic....I love your avatar!

Thank you so much!  That's my girl Bebop.  She was not amused when Derrick almost ran over the cat in the snow and now watches very judgmentally from all of my posts :kitty-wink:

What the heck is Michelle wearing? Looks like she ran down to pick up a few groceries or something.

Welp, looks like I was wrong. Michelle wore her finest pink button down shirt. Man, I bet she wore the clogs, too...

2 minutes ago, habert said:

Michelle always sounds like she just pounded half a bottle of wine, it really is unnerving 

You say that like its a bad thing....

Just now, sansan said:

What the heck is Michelle wearing? Looks like she ran down to pick up a few groceries or something.

My mom dressed about like that at my daughter's quince. -__-

1 hour ago, RabbitKM said:

Are these cousins or siblings or..? Just curious lol. And I hope the wedding is NOT flannel themed! Maybe they just like to match while they are traveling so its easy to spot each other in case they get separated.

It'd still be less tacky than most things in Duggarville. 

Why is Michelle in the color (close enough) to Jessa's bridesmaids and JB in essentially Jill's bridesmaids color? Aren't those two generally color coordinated with each other as well?

Jesus, I gotta drive for 30 mins. I bet when I come back there will be another thread started lmao.

Congratulations to Jinger Vuolo on her very special day. I'm so happy for her. I hope it is everything she wants and more.

Just now, CatsRevenge said:

Where are y'all seeing pictures already?  

No pictures, just a video of Jimbob and Michelle congratulating the couple. Might be able to see a bit of the decoration behind them too

1 minute ago, Suz8710 said:

Why is Michelle in the color (close enough) to Jessa's bridesmaids and JB in essentially Jill's bridesmaids color? Aren't those two generally color coordinated with each other as well?

Usually they are! I swear they are just trying to throw us off even more. :kitty-shifty:

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Usually they are! I swear they are just trying to throw us off even more. :kitty-shifty:

Maybe the theme is 'Pink for girls, blue for boys' or 'Jinder reveal'

Jim Bob thought Josh and Anna would have a dynamic marriage too.

I hope for Jinger's sake this man treats her like a queen.

Obviously we can't see the bottom of Michelle's outfit but so far, I like it better than the silver suit of armor she wore for Jill's.

@allthegoodnamesrgone That is my new favourite wedding story EVAH!!! 

I've always thought mine was good:  the wedding I went to which had various organisational dramas in the lead-up and on the day, but the marriage was over 6 weeks later, because after the month-long honeymoon in the USA, the bride came home to discover her husband had been having an affair with her best friend/chief bridesmaid....  When asked why the hell they didn't say something earlier, he said the bride was so excited, and would feel so crushed, he wanted her to have her big day!!!!

I'm going for a shower etc here someone please message me if a picture of he dress imerges from the hells od Duggarville

Well we were right about the MOH but they are going down under for their honeymoon! God bless the Aussies! 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived