IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so confused by that video. So in the video you can see a large cross and a piano and whatnot. Which leads on to believe that is where the ceremony took place. But it's being reported the ceremony was at the cathedral at John Brown University. If you Google to look at pictures....it doesn't look like the background in that video.

3 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I'm so confused by that video. So in the video you can see a large cross and a piano and whatnot. Which leads on to believe that is where the ceremony took place. But it's being reported the ceremony was at the cathedral at John Brown University. If you Google to look at pictures....it doesn't look like the background in that video.

I dug around on the facebook page of the reception site and found pictures with the cross and piano  in them. So it looks like the video was made at the reception site.

There seems to be black plastic tapping or something on the walls behind them, but the wood trim and the flooring looks the same.

5 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Do you think Jinger will get an instagram now?

I am surprised she doesn't have one by now - will TLC or Jeremy let her? 

And still no pics from Our Delightful Lady of the Green Eye Shadow. Jrod, you are failing at your one task today.

It's just so odd that they are so tight lipped about this wedding.  The Duggars have never been tight lipped about anything.  This must just be desperation to try to continue the show.  God has apparently forbid the Duggars from ever being responsible and having real jobs.

I want to see her dress.  I hope Jeremy treats her well and helps her to grow into her own person with making her feel badly about it.

Just now, season of life said:

Or they aren't interested. Both had ample time to create accounts.

that would be because they don't need to be on the show then - because I bet every time one goes on either the Dill/See special websites they get paid...maybe because Jeremy has a real job? 

3 minutes ago, season of life said:

Or they aren't interested. Both had ample time to create accounts.

Yep. Jessa created hers before she got married, so there's no reason Jinger wouldn't have been allowed to do the same. She may yet create one, but given how nasty some of the comments can get, I wouldn't be surprised if she just doesn't want to deal with it.

Maybe Jill and David are too busy caterwauling to the very small assemblage.

3 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Maybe Jill and David are too busy caterwauling to the very small assemblage.

Please baby jesus make this happy. Al the little Rods are singing away! 

21 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

If that is an actual picture of the reception it is even worse then I feared. I see men in shorts and flip flops ....... I know it's a fundy wedding but come on folks dress up a bit...

Well, considering the Mother of the Bride is wearing a cotton button down shirt...

Maybe it's a nice silk tailored shirt with a taffeta skirt, but I don't suspect anything that classy and put together has ever adorned Michelle's body.

19 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

At least they are inside this time. Not a melted ice cream parking lot party in November. :P 

And if they want, they can all play a massive game of DODGE BALL . lol

SO I was a little too curious about a potential URL. Jeremy's personal website, www.jeremyvuolo.com, which he has been using, was registered on May 26, 2016. On the same day, www.jingerandjeremy.com and www.jeremyandjinger.com were registered. I think we know what their personal site is going to be...

Actually, I just checked, and www.jeremyvuolo.com now redirects to www.jingerandjeremy.com. COLOR ME SHOCKED that a meek woman's name precedes her sainted headship's!

ETA that www.jingervuolo.com was registered on that date, too. Guess we know when Jeremy really had JB's blessing!

OT slightly but Izzy really reminds me of my cousin (who's actually ten years older than Izzy). It's not just the blond hair and blue eyes- they also look very similar face-wise. It's really weird.

I never thought I'd compare a family member to a Duggar (half Duggar but still).

Back to topic: count me in with those who want to see photos. Guess we're gonna have to wait ages though.

I'm laying with the boyfriend and the mothership. I'm stalking this thread on my phone And I just got told off by him. 

He just doesn't understand my fundie obsession And how fun it is to snark 

I demand to see Jinge's dress 

9 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

Really.  Spelling was not a subject taught in this homeschool.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 4.54.20 PM.png

This is just from some fan account, not an actual Duggar account.

1 minute ago, ClaraOswin said:

This is just from some fan account, not an actual Duggar account.

I understand, but I still find it snarkable.  I showed my headship and he said should read with a period after "there".  Like There.  It's done!  

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived