IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, RabbitKM said:

Obviously we can't see the bottom of Michelle's outfit but so far, I like it better than the silver suit of armor she wore for Jill's.

Her pink shirt / pink cardigan / perl necklace is her classiest Mother of the Bride outfit so far I think. Then again we don't know what skirt and shoes she matched it with yet.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Groomsmen in flannel would be ok, I'm more worried about how much flannel outside of the groomsmen ... Jeremy ? The church ? Jimbob ? *feeling sick* MICHELLE?

I want Jeremy and groomsmen in Kilts!  

So so far we have :

Jessa as MOH

Papa Vuolo married them

Honeymoon in New Zealand and Australia.

Michelle in Pink, Jim Bob in Blue.

12 minutes ago, CatsRevenge said:

Thank you so much!  That's my girl Bebop.  She was not amused when Derrick almost ran over the cat in the snow and now watches very judgmentally from all of my posts :kitty-wink:

That video really made my fur babies (and me) mad.  I watched the video so I could speak intelligently about it - but only once.  That video really made me mad....no respect for Dullard...animals are God's creatures too....not that he has a clue, imo

BTW, my avatar is my cat Gizmo training his foster kitten to catch a moth!

2 minutes ago, JillyO said:

"The reception was held at the Christian Community Fellowship"

The reception WAS held? How long did it last, 5 seconds?

Well it was probably just handing out a slice of cake or something. How long could that take? Really? 

50 minutes ago, Fluffypaws said:

Don't eat me for asking this, but is it even remotely possible that there wont be a drop of pics, from friends, family or even a PEOPLE mag? I only ask this because how "secretive" they've been and their goal is to save EVERYTHING (a long time) until the air date for TLC? I know the PEOPLE mag is really stretching it (money, money), but they need/want all the viewers they can get for Counting On and without any leaks, it (maybe) ensures more people tuning in for the next season?

The people at the wedding may have to abide by some kind non-disclosure agreement but since it's on a college campus students may post pictures if no ine else can.

2 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Sweet fellowship does not wait.

From the article:

- Christian Community Fellowship was where the reception was held

- Jessa was MOH. Charles Vuolo, the brother, was BM.

- They're honeymooning in New Zealand.

Going away for a few days alone then to Australia...which reads a hotel somewhere to consummate like rabbits for a few days before the film crew dogs their every move like they did Jessa

Maybe that woman I saw post the time got it wrong and the ceremony was much earlier. Maybe they did do a lunchtime reception, so Spurgeon's party/the after after reception for Vuolos will be in the mid-late afternoon?

And seriously...keeping it "intimate?" Yeah right....though I give them props on not making a public wedding registry (that we know of). Considering how many guests People stated were invited though, it seems surprising. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Well we were right about the MOH but they are going down under for their honeymoon! God bless the Aussies! 

I am laughing out loud right now, because if there's an English-speaking country known for, erm, plain talking, it's Aus!  I am really, REALLY hoping they decide to do a spot of street preaching in, IDK, the centre of Sydney, just to see what happens!

I am also laughing because maybe the shirts are the way they wanted a "simple" wedding?  A pet hate is the whole "don't dress up, but dress the way I want you to", because it" often more hassle... But casual wear ≠ "simple", when you have 1,000 guests in the church, including randoms like the Rodrigueses, and TLC is filming the whole damn thing, and there's a People deal, so lockdowns on social media sharing etc etc.

(I still can't believe that it was JRod who confirmed the date!  Such a perfect moment for a "small and intimate" wedding, no?)

28 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

That would make me rage! There's no reason to be that late for your own wedding. It's rude to expect your guests to be on time but show up that late yourself. 

I would normally agree, but i was an hour late to my wedding, thanks to a fuse blowing while I was getting ready, and then, all eleven people still left in the house (after I ran next door to finish) somehow leaving at the same time and locking my keys inside the house. One of my friends had to break a window open in order to rescue my keys, bouquet, and (thanks to all the chaos) xanax.  :pb_rollseyes:

Oh laws the Flannel !    

I live in Nashville and rarely see that much flannel in one place :/ come to thin of it, I didn't see any at the Opry Tuesday night. 

8 minutes ago, Lurky said:

@allthegoodnamesrgone That is my new favourite wedding story EVAH!!! 

I've always thought mine was good:  the wedding I went to which had various organisational dramas in the lead-up and on the day, but the marriage was over 6 weeks later, because after the month-long honeymoon in the USA, the bride came home to discover her husband had been having an affair with her best friend/chief bridesmaid....  When asked why the hell they didn't say something earlier, he said the bride was so excited, and would feel so crushed, he wanted her to have her big day!!!!

OMG!  That is awful!  Poor woman lost her husband and one of her BFF's in one shot. 

4 minutes ago, justodd said:

I would normally agree, but i was an hour late to my wedding, thanks to a fuse blowing while I was getting ready, and then, all eleven people still left in the house (after I ran next door to finish) somehow leaving at the same time and locking my keys inside the house. One of my friends had to break a window open in order to rescue my keys, bouquet, and (thanks to all the chaos) xanax.  :pb_rollseyes:

That sounds awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you, I would have sobbed. But the Duggars find it funny that they are not on time. It has nothing to do with accidents or the like. 

1 hour ago, Finduilas said:

Let's get prepared for that kind of wedding pictures (without the booze because fun is evil) : Black-White-Wedding-Dresses-16.jpg<snip>

I actually think this dress is gorgeous, but I also seriously considered wearing a tartan sash for my wedding (would have done if Mr Alba had worn a kilt).

4 minutes ago, justodd said:

That's different - things happen. I was a few minutes late too thanks to a rollover accident on the one road in and out that caused the person doing my makeup to be late. Whatever, shit occurs, and to be honest my guests didn't really notice cos open bar. What I object to is the it's about me, fuck the other people behaviour the Duggars indulge in where timeliness is concerned.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'd probably have ended up in tears and running even later b/c I ruined my makeup.

6 minutes ago, LizzieD70 said:

That video really made my fur babies (and me) mad.  I watched the video so I could speak intelligently about it - but only once.  That video really made me mad....no respect for Dullard...animals are God's creatures too....not that he has a clue, imo

BTW, my avatar is my cat Gizmo training his foster kitten to catch a moth!

it made me so mad too!  It was the inspiration for my screen name.  I can't stand when animals are mistreated.

I love that your Gizmo has his own foster kitten, so adorable!

9 minutes ago, JillyO said:

That is crazy it is JUST not 3:00 in the central time zone.  Maybe it was at noon and not 2:00?

So for the honeymoon they are heading down-under. That is an expensive trip, so is TLC footing the bill?

And on the topic of what Michelle was wearing, she looked like she was wearing something she could have worn a normal day except for the fact is was more shiny then what she would normally wear. I want to see more pics.....

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

OMG!  That is awful!  Poor woman lost her husband and one of her BFF's in one shot. 

She was so humiliated, esp as it was the first wedding in the family generation, if that makes sense.  There is good news - she ended up moving to a different country, and met a lovely man, made new friends, had lovely kids.  And her (my) family were not just sympathetic, but near-homicidal, so the young man in question ended up moving away and starting again (alone) too.

Michelle looks way too casual for a wedding, but I guess we will see what the rest of the wedding was like. If it's flannel all around then I guess Michelle did alright.

Also, sounds like a fun honeymoon trip that will be filmed like J/B.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived