IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, MoonFace said:

Don't forget that Anna and Joshy could add to the population too. 

So, if all the married couples get pregnant soon and they sell   marry off Joy by mid winter, there is a possibility of 5 more Dugrats who will be blanket trained in 2017. 

Wow that seems like a lot. But yes Josh and Anna certainly could be adding M5 in 2017

Also if the Vulvo baby is conceived in Australia will it be named Sydney? :P 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was filmed at the church, the carpet and walls don't match. So it might have been at the reception hall and she changed.

Ok so how can we have to wait before that hermajesty the queen of the grey eyeliner post something ? I want the picture out! 

The People article says....

"Watch Jinger’s nuptials in a special episode, Counting On: Jinger’s Wedding, on Tuesday, Nov. 15, at 8 p.m. ET on TLC."

I am shocked it is airing so soon.

Geez, I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be to have millions of people know when I'm getting laid for the first time. 

1 minute ago, CharlieInCharge said:

I don't think it was filmed at the church, the carpet and walls don't match. So it might have been at the reception hall and she changed.

I'm not proud of where my mind went for a second.  :shocked:

Down under for a honeymoon - TLC paid for I am sure :D

as for Michelle and JB does this surprise anyone with he said 

I need more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a pic from the reception site's FB, looks like a possible match for the video, but very different decorations.

IMG_0053.PNG

9 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Pictures...I want pictures dammit!!!

Maybe Jill Rodrigues will spill the beans  because she can't help it .

2 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I'm not proud of where my mind went for a second.  :shocked:

The exact same place that mine went I am sure! :P 

1 minute ago, hasunah said:

Maybe Jill Rodrigues will spill the beans  because she can't help it .

I hope so! I doubt that she would be able to keep it to herself! 

Just now, halcionne said:

FFS that's a basketball gym...

That's a fundie wedding classic! 

This is a pic from the reception site's FB, looks like a possible match for the video, but very different decorations.

IMG_0053.PNG

Decorations? What decorations?

In all seriousness though I hope this isn't the reception. I don't think they'd have been allowed to post it so soon and I don't see many kids. Plus there doesn't appear to have been any effort put in whatsoever.

32 minutes ago, NewOrleansLady said:

Don't count on seeing all of it- Must have some suspence to carry over 'till the next season.

it will be snippets not the entire wedding 

57 minutes ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

BOOM. Married.

Kept waiting for him to spout his usual "be fruitful and multiply." 

1 minute ago, FrumperedCat said:

In all seriousness though I hope this isn't the reception. I don't think they'd have been allowed to post it so soon and I don't see many kids. Plus there doesn't appear to have been any effort put in whatsoever.

It's just a picture of a fellowship breakfast in their hall. It's not of the wedding today, I just believe it is the same space.

2 minutes ago, halcionne said:

FFS that's a basketball gym...

At least its inside, unlike a certain someone's November parking lot and ice cream reception.

6 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

If that is an actual picture of the reception it is even worse then I feared. I see men in shorts and flip flops ....... I know it's a fundy wedding but come on folks dress up a bit...

Ah posted to soon, glad to know this is not how it looked today

5 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

IMG_0053.PNG

The video didn't look to have green walls to me.

It's just a picture of a fellowship breakfast in their hall. It's not of the wedding today, I just believe it is the same space.

Ahh okay, sorry, I was just getting so worried. Like it's been mentioned about receptions being a little basic, but that looked beyond basic. Still not a great place to hold the reception. Looks cheap though so good for the budget.

2 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

Ahh okay, sorry, I was just getting so worried. Like it's been mentioned about receptions being a little basic, but that looked beyond basic. Still not a great place to hold the reception. Looks cheap though so good for the budget.

At least they are inside this time. Not a melted ice cream parking lot party in November. :P 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived