IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

I'm so happy to be here with you all to celebrate this momentous occasion!  I think both Jinger and Jeremy will have a hard time saying their vows through all their tears.  Seriously though, I really hope it's a fantastic day for Jinger and all goes well at the wedding and tonight (gag). 

I have grossed myself out......Is it too early for wine?  

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the groomsmen will wear flannel and Jinger will get a regular white dress. I'm anxious. You don't want to look back on your wedding and regret it.

Wedding starts in 3 min. (without Duggar time)

(mouth on mouth) IMPACT WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR! 

I just finished a 2,000 word essay in 4 hours...pat on the back to me. 

Just in time for the wedding too. Although I have to go shower now and see my boyfriend who will not be happy that my attention is more geared towards free jinger than him (can I just lock him in the prayer closet?) 

im very very interested to see her dress and also what Jeremy's family and friends wear to the wedding 

Don't eat me for asking this, but is it even remotely possible that there wont be a drop of pics, from friends, family or even a PEOPLE mag? I only ask this because how "secretive" they've been and their goal is to save EVERYTHING (a long time) until the air date for TLC? I know the PEOPLE mag is really stretching it (money, money), but they need/want all the viewers they can get for Counting On and without any leaks, it (maybe) ensures more people tuning in for the next season?

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

Val is a musician. She is quite good. She apparently performs.

Yes but Val posted the pic and I think she is referring to the other woman in the pic who is not her mom as being one of her childhood idols? 

1 minute ago, Finduilas said:

Wedding starts in 3 min. (without Duggar time)

For some reason when I read the last part 'Houston we have lift off' flew through my head 

1 minute ago, Fluffypaws said:

Don't eat me for asking this, but is it even remotely possible that there wont be a drop of pics, from friends, family or even a PEOPLE mag? I only ask this because how "secretive" they've been and their goal is to save EVERYTHING (a long time) until the air date for TLC? I know the PEOPLE mag is really stretching it (money, money), but they need/want all the viewers they can get for Counting On and without any leaks, it (maybe) ensures more people tuning in for the next season?

Jill and Jessa have done some People magazine photos, so I assume Jinger will give some pictures as well.

2 minutes ago, season of life said:

Maybe the groomsmen will wear flannel and Jinger will get a regular white dress. I'm anxious. You don't want to look back on your wedding and regret it.

Groomsmen in flannel would be ok, I'm more worried about how much flannel outside of the groomsmen ... Jeremy ? The church ? Jimbob ? *feeling sick* MICHELLE?

3 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Yes but Val posted the pic and I think she is referring to the other woman in the pic who is not her mom as being one of her childhood idols? 

It may be Vanessa Mae who is a famous violinist, but I'm not sure.

4 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

I nearly choked on my Mt. Dew laughing at that part!  I really, really hope these 2 are better kissers than Benessa.  I don't think I can handle too much more 2nd hand embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Fluffypaws said:

Unless they built a wall around the church, people walking by might snap pictures.

Also, Jill Rodriguez, unless someone confiscates her camera and the internet.

1 minute ago, CatsRevenge said:

I nearly choked on my Mt. Dew laughing at that part!  I really, really hope these 2 are better kissers than Benessa.  I don't think I can handle too much more 2nd hand embarrassment.

At least Jer has some prior kissing experience. Bin & Blessa only have those few movie kisses to work with... The way people kiss in movies is not the same as it is in real life. 

Woah. Don't want to single anyone out but glee at the idea of protesters at Jinger's wedding saddens me. DQ and Helmet Hair may be assholes but that's not Jinger and Jeremy's fault, and they deserve their special day in peace.

Also, I cosign whoever it was that said all they could think of was the glee version of this song. LOL

My daughter is a Navy Chief and being honored at a Navy Ball tonight.  I'm going - and I want pictures when I get home!!! Pretty Please.   BUT -  I have my flannel on right now, in honor of....someone?  

Come on, Jill!  Let's see all those white dressed girls in the front row...I mean the bride and groom!   Someone leak pictures to us.  We deserve it! 

Just now, SweetLaurel said:

My daughter is a Navy Chief and being honored at a Navy Ball tonight.  I'm going - and I want pictures when I get home!!! Pretty Please.  I have my flannel on right now, in honor of....someone?  

Come on, Jill!  Let's see all those white dressed girls in the front row...I mean the bride and groom!   Someone leak pictures to us.  We deserve it! 

Congratulations to your daughter!

Here's to hoping we get leaked photos.

Interesting that all the Vuolos are wearing flannel but I doubt that's the wedding theme.  Probably a way for them to stick together as a group or something.  Would stand out as a wedding party though, lol.

Guys, you realise that after today :

- either Jeremy takes Jinger fundylight and he would have managed to FREE JINGER

- or they stay full fundy and all our worst case scenario come true .

Today is the day Jinger MIGHT be set free ...

That's making me even more anxious than the idea of Michelle in a turtleneck flannel dress....

@divadivine thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about how they were basing their kissing off of movies.  Reminds me of how my brothers girlfriend told me to practice kissing with a pillow. Awkward!  I feel better knowing Jer will at least be able to teach Jinger from experience.  Baaaaabe!

It is weird knowing she will be Jinger Nicole Vuolo from now on. It will be even weirder to see her pregnant. I came onto the scene when Jill and Jessa already had their babies.

1 minute ago, Finduilas said:

Guys, you realise that after today :

- either Jeremy takes Jinger fundylight and he would have managed to FREE JINGER

- or they stay full fundy and all our worst case scenario come true .

Today is the day Jinger MIGHT be set free ...

That's making me even more anxious than the idea of Michelle in a turtleneck flannel dress....

I would love this as much as the day I found out that Jessa and Ben's baby was named Spurgeon...I love a hot mess.

I can't see Jinger going for a flannel theme. Maybe John David. We are 12 minutes into when the wedding was supposed to start. Eek! Hope it's not too cringy!

And I hope that the green eyeliner plexus queen manages to leak us some photoossss of the Duggar family! 

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Woah. Don't want to single anyone out but glee at the idea of protesters at Jinger's wedding saddens me. DQ and Helmet Hair may be assholes but that's not Jinger and Jeremy's fault, and they deserve their special day in peace.

I think protesting would be a bad idea, but bear in mind Jeremy actively wants to prevent gay marriage, and get people like me "converted", he's not exactly the innocent Jinger is.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived