IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

Looks like a "Once Upon a Child" shop. As for the tutu- just scan some etsy shops- you will find loads of them (maybe for a better price) :)

the catalog store Lillian Vernon has a box you can buy full of adorable dress up clothes for little girls. Not expensive either. I had one for my daughter. It is a cardboard box, but it is shaped like a trunk. In it are a couple of pairs of dress up shoes, a tiara, and some other fancy hats, a feather boa, some sparkly sashes and satiny tops and skirts and maybe a tutu. I think there are some beads too. Now this was about 17 years ago, but I know they still sell them but the contents might be different.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the catalog store Lillian Vernon has a box you can buy full of adorable dress up clothes for little girls. Not expensive either. I had one for my daughter. It is a cardboard box, but it is shaped like a trunk. In it are a couple of pairs of dress up shoes, a tiara, and some other fancy hats, a feather boa, some sparkly sashes and satiny tops and skirts and maybe a tutu. I think there are some beads too. Now this was about 17 years ago, but I know they still sell them but the contents might be different.

They do and so does a couple other places (can't think of them now). My mom went to thrift stores and bought size 3 and 5 old prom dresses and scrubs and Hawaiian shirts and shoes (more sparkle the better) and put it all in a Rubbermaid tub. My girls still dress up in it. Granted- the prom dresses are too immodest for the duggars but for my girls they are great and they wear tanks under them since they are too big and it's for pretend and play. A lot of fun to see them all dress up and pretend. Now the big girls dress up the little ones and have them do a fashion show.

When Jill and Derick said they were pregnant, JB said "They figured it out"

So what happens if they don’t? I doubt to young fundie kids would say anything to anyone... what if someone really doesn’t know? It makes me angry that Boob put his kids in a situation when they would be so ignorant of their bodies and how biology works, and then thinks its acceptable. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

You can also make them for super cheap - like a couple of bucks. Lots of tutorials on-line, too.

You can even find on-line tutorials for really professional "pancake" type tutus.

10983395_800122360056612_8296817147791579796_n.jpg?oh=fb0d4a7b2f1955de5ea3a6a328fbf3fe&oe=555C6068

this takes the cake

:ew:

Ok - funny story. My husband can't keep a secret. Ever. So when I found out I was pregnant with #3, I hid the preg test (recapped, etc) in my tampon box and forgot about it (couldn't throw it away in the bathroom, he would have seen it). I wanted to wait until 10 weeks before telling because of past miscarriage and I learned if I told him about 10 weeks he could usually hold it in for a week or 2. Back to the story- about 6 months after having #3, I found it. We had just decided that he was going to go get snipped and so I walked out of the bathroom with the stick and my husband's look on his face was so priceless! :o :pink-shock: I think I gave him a little heart attack- like he didn't know to be excited or cry. Then I let him off the hook. The wash of relief over his face was priceless. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Shoot, I'm chuckling while typing this!

So I'm in the US but I don't have cable... checked Amazon instant video and the new season doesn't seem to be up yet. Anyone else had luck finding a streaming or downloadable version of this episode?

Agreed about Josiah. His absence is conspicuous at this point.

He returned to attend Jill's wedding, but I believe he attended various Alert programs from January straight through September. So if Jill's staged confession about the stolen positive pregnancy test happened a month after the wedding, he was probably still off being indoctrinated in Texas.

Not that I don't think it's possible something is up with him. He was almost entirely edited out of Jill's wedding episode.

Poor Josiah. He can come stay with me anytime. I'm sure my kids would love him. He seems to genuinely care about the little kids, like he knows they aren't getting the attention they need so he does his best to make sure they get it. I really like Josiah. I would seriously open my house to him any day of the week. But I suspect there are others here who would fight me on that :D I hope the Duggar kids know that they will supported and loved and cared for if/when they decide to leave that awful cult. There will always be haters, but I promise there will be way more supporters.

So Josie needs spoon fed like an infant and runs along the backs of couches (the shot from above showed her right after the announcement) like a child who's never been told no. Jessa married a teenager whose only chance of supporting her is working for her Daddy. 2 of the 3 married couples are basically given homes and the other was given a car lot.

And leg humpers think we're jealous of these people. Yeah, I want to raise a helpless kid. :lol: :lol:

I thought it was sneaky of the editors to juxtapose the scenes of Ben and Jessa talking about how gross and health-hazardous the mold in their bathroom was with the scenes of Anna giving birth in that same bathroom.... subtly highlighting that the house was probably not a safe site for a homebirth?

Lying liars who lie.

How do they justify that to themselves?

Jill didn’t lie. Her full story is that she suspected she might be pregnant and took a couple tests which came out negative. Then a few days later she and Derick were over at her parents house and her sisters convinced her to take one of Michelle’s home pregnancy tests. She agreed mostly to prove to her sisters that she wasn’t pregnant, except this time she ended up getting a positive result. Only Derick was actually there with her when she took the test. I assume that they then quickly left the house without telling anyone so they could announce the news to her entire family at once the next day.

Obviously the whole Duggar clan gathering around for bible study was a set up, but I think it was planned that way so Derick and Jill could surprise her family. Her family's reactions when they heard the news seemed very real to me. No way could they have scripted shy, reserved Jana squealing with excitement or Joy throwing her bible down and rushing over to #sidehug her brother-in-law. Even Jim Bob started to get choked up as he began to realize what Jill was about to announce. As much as there is to snark about the premiere (and there's a lot) I thought that whole scene with her family was one of the rare, genuine moments on the show.

I thought it was sneaky of the editors to juxtapose the scenes of Ben and Jessa talking about how gross and health-hazardous the mold in their bathroom was with the scenes of Anna giving birth in that same bathroom.... subtly highlighting that the house was probably not a safe site for a homebirth?

I doubt it. Other people have lived there since J&A moved out (wasn't shraderfriend one?) and child birth is a very un-sterile process. I'd be more concerned about the family living there day in and day out, but that didn't look like much more than a little mildew, which is fairly common and easily handled.

10983395_800122360056612_8296817147791579796_n.jpg?oh=fb0d4a7b2f1955de5ea3a6a328fbf3fe&oe=555C6068

this takes the cake

Anybody recognize the person in the white shirt upstairs? Hair color seems darker that any of the duggars but I could be wrong.

I just watched this season's premire and saw Jill feeding a four and a half Josie her cereal. Is this normal that a child Josie's age can not feed herself?

erm no. my 2 yo feeds herself.

Besides though 4 yo can still be overloaded on emotions so thry can still throw tantrums, they usually subside by 6 yo (dep on the child obv) my daughters cousins are 3 in march and the other one is 5 yo.

[dir=ltr][/dir]

I just watched this season's premire and saw Jill feeding a four and a half Josie her cereal. Is this normal that a child Josie's age can not feed herself?

She was 4, likely kt's not like she couldn't feed herself, but maybe she didn't want to. That happens to my cousin, we have babied her too much and she acts like that when she is half sleep

Why do they think anyone wants to see a peed-on pee stick? I hope they eventually throw them away, but have my doubts.

I actually know quite a few friends who saved/took photos of their positive pregnancy tests so they could show it off to others. I didn't think it was that unusual? When my sister found out she was pregnant with her first child she was so excited she immediately drove over to my house while holding the fresh pee stick in her hands the whole time, lol.

Archived