IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

My mind went to "Maybe Josh and Anna are into things we don't even want to know about..." but typically people who are into that put down a tarp... :hand:

Pass the brain bleach. The last thing we need is 50 shades of Duggar.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1, Part 3

Jill looks hardly prego, maybe 2-3 months.

SHe's going shopping for "dressup" clothes because her little sisters are coming over to play. Having the girls over will help Derrick prepare for fatherhood. He didnt have sisters so this will teach him.

SHe has memories of being young and dressing up (pictures). She fawns over tutus.

TH - they'll like anything frilly.

She wanders over to the baby clothes. She hasnt had a baby in the family, Josie is 4.

TH - they're looking forward to little feet running around soon. It will liven it up, give it culture.

Back at the TTH - Joy is in bed, recovering from wisdom teeth being removed (YAY WE WERE SPARED A DENTIST EPISODE) there is a schedule posted:

Joy's Schedule:

* Every 20 ins for the first 36 hours switch out ice packs!!! (Pretty kitchen freezer top shelf and drawer on door)

*Sleep sitting up a little

*Eat small amounts (of food) every 30 mins. or so. So you can take your antibiotic, pain med, and anti nausea med.

*switch out Joy's gauze first 8 hours every hour. 12 pm , 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm

I'M ASSUMING THAT MOTY WROTE THIS LIST SO THE SISTER WIVES COULD CARE FOR HER.

Joy rings a bell so she can summon her helpers. There are 3 pill bottles fuzzed out in the background.

Joy TH - its amazing having 18 siblings because there's always someone there to help.

The littles come in, Joy asks for ice. Flashbacks of when the older girls had their teeth out and Joy took care of them. The littles talk to Michelle.

Jordyn? is asked who helped her after the teeth and she says "us kids." They bring a huge tray of stuff upstairs.

Michelle wanders in behind them, she puts a macbook down (internet access???)

Michelle TH - Joy enjoyed the attention even though it wasnt the "funnest" way.

Michelle comes downstairs and says that Jinger is taking them to see Jill. She calls them "little guys" and says "we're gonna round you" [clip] "everybody up and go get your shoes." Its CLEARLY dubbed in. I wonder if she said "We're gonna round you fuckers up..."

I don't know what puts it over the edge for me, but this episode is even more painful to watch than episodes past. It's all so unnatural and disingenuous.

Episode 1, Part 3

Jill looks hardly prego, maybe 2-3 months.

SHe's going shopping for "dressup" clothes because her little sisters are coming over to play. Having the girls over will help Derrick prepare for fatherhood. He didnt have sisters so this will teach him.

SHe has memories of being young and dressing up (pictures). She fawns over tutus.

TH - they'll like anything frilly.

She wanders over to the baby clothes. She hasnt had a baby in the family, Josie is 4.

TH - they're looking forward to little feet running around soon. It will liven it up, give it culture.

Back at the TTH - Joy is in bed, recovering from wisdom teeth being removed (YAY WE WERE SPARED A DENTIST EPISODE) there is a schedule posted:

Joy's Schedule:

* Every 20 ins for the first 36 hours switch out ice packs!!! (Pretty kitchen freezer top shelf and drawer on door)

*Sleep sitting up a little

*Eat small amounts (of food) every 30 mins. or so. So you can take your antibiotic, pain med, and anti nausea med.

*switch out Joy's gauze first 8 hours every hour. 12 pm , 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm

I'M ASSUMING THAT MOTY WROTE THIS LIST SO THE SISTER WIVES COULD CARE FOR HER.

Joy rings a bell so she can summon her helpers. There are 3 pill bottles fuzzed out in the background.

Joy TH - its amazing having 18 siblings because there's always someone there to help.

The littles come in, Joy asks for ice. Flashbacks of when the older girls had their teeth out and Joy took care of them. The littles talk to Michelle.

Jordyn? is asked who helped her after the teeth and she says "us kids." They bring a huge tray of stuff upstairs.

Michelle wanders in behind them, she puts a macbook down (internet access???)

Michelle TH - Joy enjoyed the attention even though it wasnt the "funnest" way.

Michelle comes downstairs and says that Jinger is taking them to see Jill. She calls them "little guys" and says "we're gonna round you" [clip] "everybody up and go get your shoes." Its CLEARLY dubbed in. I wonder if she said "We're gonna round you fuckers up..."

She didn't say "Jinger", she said "Jin-jin" :roll: And that was after asking the girls if they were going to help "joy-joy". Where the hell are all these nick names coming from??? They're stupid.

Looks like a "Once Upon a Child" shop. As for the tutu- just scan some etsy shops- you will find loads of them (maybe for a better price) :)

You can also make them for super cheap - like a couple of bucks. Lots of tutorials on-line, too.

I don't know what puts it over the edge for me, but this episode is even more painful to watch than episodes past. It's all so unnatural and disingenuous.

the stuff with Jill and derick is painful yes because it's awkward and staged and not natural imo

and because we know the outcome already lol

Maybe it's bc the girls sleep over is clearly after the next scene of them telling everyone she's pregnant?? Or maybe it's bc the girls haven't changed clothes in a while. Aren't these the same clothes they're wearing in that "engagement reenactment" video?? At least one of those dresses looks the same.

Dirty dirty dog dog, put him in the tub tub ??? how does that have anything to do with the bible???

It's a little song to help them memorize the beat when they practice their violin. I learned with the Suzuki method and that's exactly what they do, variations of ''Twinkle twinkle Little Star''. It doesn't always make sense. We used to sing Mississippi-Hot-Dog.

If Joy helped the big girls out when they got their wisdom teeth out, and the Lost Girls helped out Joy, who is going to help out the Lost Girls?!

You can also make them for super cheap - like a couple of bucks. Lots of tutorials on-line, too.

I should definitely start making them. My daughter is so the opposite of me. She's such a girly girl. I have no idea where she came from :lol:

Episode 1, part 4

Derrick and Jill prepare for the invasion of the littles. She's doing a fondue "girl" party. Its the first time because he has sisters. Jill apparently used to have to grab food and eat in the bathroom (like a rescue dog?) to make sure you get some.

Jill plans on playing dressup, then doing fondue, then bible time, then bed. FUN!

The girls dig into the dressup bin. They love tiaras and love to be princesses. Apparently they can pretend to be monarch even though that allows wimmenz to be in control.

Derrick was a "prince" but he really looks like a dirty child molester on halloween.

WHile still dressed up they move into the kitchen and start the chocolate fondue party. Apparently cheese is too much for the kids. They dip cupcakes in chocolate.

Jill - the girls havent had a real fondue party. Josie got really messy. Derrick suggests a ladle for Josie. THey sing "dirty dirty dog dog"

Derrick moves on to manicures. Josie violently tries to get into a basket and Jill restrains her. Finally they settle and he does their nails. Derrick is surprised at how small their nails are.

Before bed they have bible time. Derrick, the master of the house, tries to get them to stop jumping on the bed and settle. Josie is on a small couch or something. The sheet sounds like plastic.

Derrick says that he is getting used to being a father. Jill tells them to knock on their door if they need them. There isnt room for 3 girls in one bed.

The thought of Jill having to grab food and eat it in the bathroom is one of the saddest things I've heard come out of a Duggar's mouth, and Lord knows we've heard some doozies.

I can't be the only one who heard that: When she was a kid, she had to grab some food and eat it in the bathroom to make sure she had some, is that what Jill said?! :pink-shock:

Overall, this is kind of boring. Sitting on my second class of wine in one hour.

The thought of Jill having to grab food and eat it in the bathroom is one of the saddest things I've heard come out of a Duggar's mouth, and Lord knows we've heard some doozies.

That is sad :( that's worse than Josh being thrown out of the nest when he got married.

Archived