IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's a better chance of Famy eloping over valentines than that. Boob would have sold that baby to People so fast!

Yeah. JB (not Jill and Derick) will sell that baby to People before Jill is even crowning.

Supposedly - according to something I read online - the next "Duggar" wedding is supposed to be Amy's.

I just realized how much Jill looks like Jim Bob and Jessa looks like Michelle. The rest of the girls seem more of a mixture, but those two definitely take after just one parent.

That article says that Jessa is adopting (not hand slapping, but just posting links is REALLY annoying, please post a hint about what the article says so people on phones dont have to click away). That could be the "news." A Duggar adoption is a big deal.

cover-768.jpg

From the moment they began courting to their scavenger hunt engagement day and their Duggar-sized wedding just months later, Ben and Jessa Seewald have been making their own rules.

In an exclusive sit-down with PEOPLE, the newlyweds and stars of TLC's hit reality show 19 Kids & Counting, whose ninth season starts Tuesday at 9 p.m., open up about married life.

"One thing I've had to adjust to," Jessa, 22, says, "is not having my siblings around – especially my sisters because we are so close."

Still, she gives her new husband Ben, 19, a squeeze and adds, "But I am so happy to be married to you."

Jessa, the third daughter of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, has settled into a cozy home in Springdale, Arkansas with Ben, and PEOPLE captured their new lives in an exclusive photo shoot and interview.

For Jessa and Ben Seewald's exclusive home interview, as well as the latest on Jill and Derick Dillard's birth plans, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

I wonder if they'll give us an explanation for the ring switcheroo...

Also the phrase 'sexiest Duggar alive" should NEVER have been put into my brain. :ew:

Jessa and Ben Sewald adopting a child is a huge deal. Its against Gothard, it goes against the Duggar motto of makin babeez for Jebus, and sets an interesting precedent.

I wonder how they, unemployed kids, can get a baby before Michelle and Jimbob Duggar...

I wonder if they'll give us an explanation for the ring switcheroo...

Also the phrase 'sexiest Duggar alive" should NEVER have been put into my brain. :ew:

"sexy" isn't modest :cray-cray:

Adopting from South America is my guess. It's easier down there.

Also less regulations, less ethical. Lots of kids stoken from loving if poor families and passed off to unquestioning Americans as orphans.

I hope for their sake they cross their ts and dot their eyes, because an adoption, even a domestic one, could blow up on them.

I don't know how adoption laws in the US, or from other countries if they were to go for a foreign adoption, work but someone please, PLEASE assure me they would absolutely NOT qualify for ANY adoption from ANY country on earth yet. BEN. IS. A. TEENAGER. Neither one of them has a job. Okay, yes, they have a "job" being whores for TLC but that will not last forever and there's no way it's lucrative enough to put away enough money to support them and however large their family gets for another 60+ years or however long they both live. Just, what the fuuuucccckkkk.

I can only hope this is some kind of calculated misdirection so that no one wonders why she isn't pregnant yet or three months from now, six months from now, etc. and there's no actual intention to adopt right now (maybe when they're both in their mid-20s. MAYBE) but they're doing something to prevent a biological child from coming along. Ugh, either way people will wonder if they don't have bio-kids sooner rather than later.

Archived