IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

because I read somewhere this morning on this website about ben and Jessa on GMA

I taped it and low and behold they were on - in an interview

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/19-kids ... t-29045710

They were surprised to learn they needed to married for two years?? How is that surprising?? No one is going to give a baby to newlyweds. Seriously.

Other than that, there's nothing in here. There's no real interview. It's just an exert from the People photo shoot.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God might open her womb and bless her one more time. It could happen.

:roll:

When I saw a "countdown to Duggar News" in the corner of the screen, I was TERRIFIED that J'chelle had managed to "catch a baby"

I've never been happier about TLC's whoring of the same old non-exciting "news"

In other news, yes, you can buy pregnancy tests at the dollar store, or for $.88 at Walmart, but the most likely reason Michelle has them laying around is because you can buy a hundred pack on amazon for like $20

What's with People and the Duggars?

People loves overly religious zealots. They had a slight love affair with Sara Palin, too. Gag. Actually, I think they have a deal with TLC bc Kate+H8 is always on the cover when she's hurting for extra cash. And they also go on the Today show with NBC. So those three must be interconnected somehow. Duggars always do a show on the Today show the day their season premiers (although I don't think they did this year) and they always do an interview with them when they have big news to share which is always in conjunction with a People cover. Are they all owned by same parent companies?? Because that would make sense.

PS: That GMA clip looked like something from TMZ. It was done in the same fashion, feeling very dirty. I thought GMA was supposed to be somewhat respectable?

They were surprised to learn they needed to married for two years?? How is that surprising?? No one is going to give a baby to newlyweds. Seriously.

Other than that, there's nothing in here. There's no real interview. It's just an exert from the People photo shoot.

Newlyweds, one of whom is 19 yo with a sketchy employment history.

When I saw a "countdown to Duggar News" in the corner of the screen, I was TERRIFIED that J'chelle had managed to "catch a baby"

I've never been happier about TLC's whoring of the same old non-exciting "news"

In other news, yes, you can buy pregnancy tests at the dollar store, or for $.88 at Walmart, but the most likely reason Michelle has them laying around is because you can buy a hundred pack on amazon for like $20

Outside of the Duggars, who the fuck needs 100 pregnancy tests?! I could see a school nurse buying them (my college school nurse bought condoms in bulk, too, and gave them out for free bc the school wouldn't supply them) but there's really no need to buy them in such a quantity. That just seems ridiculous.

I just watched last night's episode, and they showed JoyAnna in bed convalescing following the removal of wisdom teeth. Huh? Why would you need to be in bed after that? No one I know, including myself, ever needed that. I was knocked out for mine, slept for a couple of hours after I got home, popped vicodin as needed and was back to work in a day.

They flashed back to a couple of the other girls in bed following the same surgery. I don't get it.

Joy was in bed just a couple hours after surgery. The chart was for changing gauze every hour for the first 8, and only the first few hours were marked off

Joy was in bed just a couple hours after surgery. The chart was for changing gauze every hour for the first 8, and only the first few hours were marked off

I hate the Duggars but can't be on board with this. Dental surgery was torture for me and yes sent me to bed for more than a few hours.

I hate the Duggars but can't be on board with this. Dental surgery was torture for me and yes sent me to bed for more than a few hours.

plus they needed another storyline and nothing says a storyline like a gaggle of little ones running into a bedroom :D

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

I just watched last night's episode, and they showed JoyAnna in bed convalescing following the removal of wisdom teeth. Huh? Why would you need to be in bed after that? No one I know, including myself, ever needed that. I was knocked out for mine, slept for a couple of hours after I got home, popped vicodin as needed and was back to work in a day.

They flashed back to a couple of the other girls in bed following the same surgery. I don't get it.

I was messed up so bad after getting my wisdom teeth out. My mouth hurt so much that I couldn't eat, which resulted in a poor reaction to Vicodin on an empty stomach...which led to dry sockets :sick:. I was on the couch for about 4.5 days, completely out of it. I don't think I even showered. I had my surgery on a Monday and had my dry sockets packed on a Friday and finally became a functioning human being. What a relief! It was done over the first week of spring break, luckily I had another week to recover and regain my bearings!

5 minutes in and I'm already bored. At the point where I'm not sure why I continue with the train wreck.

God why must we keep reliving the toilet birth? Yes I know there's nothing technical ly wrong with it, I'm just squeemish.

10983395_800122360056612_8296817147791579796_n.jpg?oh=fb0d4a7b2f1955de5ea3a6a328fbf3fe&oe=555C6068

this takes the cake

Ewww she has peed on that and they are both touching it. Someone get me hand sanitizer.

99 Cent Store! Maybe? Last time I was there going through checkout, they had pee-on-a-stick pregnancy tests. At the time I remember wondering who would trust a 99 Cent Store pregnancy test. :lol:

It's the exact same test used in the ER.

Looks like a First Response brand to me. So no, not a cheapie, but she wasn't really testing early. Her last period would have been June 19, so announcing on 7/20 (supposedly a day after she took the test) is right at 4 weeks. For a Duggar, not surprising, actually expected.

I think that the one thing that really bothered me about Jill feeding Josie is the difference between the way Josie and poor Jordyn are treated. I remember a scene from an earlier episode in which Jordyn at about 16 months old was in her snap on high chair at the dining room table. She was all alone and trying to fork feed herself some scramble eggs. I am pretty sure that this scene along with the other scenes of Jordyn's neglect have been swiffered from at least the Netflix episodes but I do clearly remember them.

Whats the best Jill coordinated her wedding day to be in sync with when she was ovulating. Having studied midwifery, she probably knows the exact moment of greatest opportunity to conceive.

Jill looked quietly pissed and irritated by Derick's brothers reaction to their pregnancy announcement. I don't think he faked-happy enough for Jills liking. Cathy Dillard's reaction was not much better either... her response was more of concern for the couple than anything else.

Anna, Jill and Michelle have said they want to adopt. Do we know of any Gothard followers who've adopted children?

There are other Gothard rules the Duggars don't follow(they are not self employed).

JB is self -employed! Derrick and Josh are the only ones who work (sorry, in Josh's case re: "employed" by) for someone else.

I hate that stupid heart thing

everything else I love :D

she is gesturing like she isn't imo :D :cracking-up:

I think Jessa believes she is very clever; especially with us fj-ers. It would not shock me if she and Bin feel pretty awesome about themselves thinking they got us all suspicious about Jessa being pregnant. Can't trust Jessa.

The main thing I noticed was we saw much more of Michelle in this one, and she was shown interacting with the kids. JB was hardly in it at all. Methinks that someone has been reading up on how so many have noticed that Michelle tends to barely be around her kids. I imagine the comments made about the differences in parenting styles between she and Kelly Jo are also playing a role. I predict that this season will try to put Michelle in a more favorable light. We are going to see her more actively involved in doing things with the kids.

I thought Michelle's face looked much fuller in all those THs. Weight gain? Anyone else notice?

I think Jessa believes she is very clever; especially with us fj-ers. It would not shock me if she and Bin feel pretty awesome about themselves thinking they got us all suspicious about Jessa being pregnant. Can't trust Jessa.

not only do I agree with this 1000% but I think they are the master manipulators - where they learned that from I have no idea - but the people magazine article just cemented it for me

When Jill & Derrick announced their pregnancy, I noticed that JB hugged her (and didn't seem to want to let go), her sisters grinned hugely and rushed up to congratulate her, followed by some of the other kids. But Michelle remained seated on the couch. What a loving mother. I'd have practically levitated over if it were my daughter.

Jill looked quietly pissed and irritated by Derick's brothers reaction to their pregnancy announcement. I don't think he faked-happy enough for Jills liking. Cathy Dillard's reaction was not much better either... her response was more of concern for the couple than anything else.

Neither Dan nor his mom seemed too excited over the news. May have something to do with the fact that they were told over the phone and SKYPE and not in person like the Duggars. Also the announcement was confusing. Who says 'you're an uncle!'? I would have said 'you're going to be an uncle.' He wasn't getting it so Jill had to tell him straight out that she was pregnant. Derrick's mom may have still been going through treatment and not feeling great at that point and she probably wishes that the pregnancy didn't happen quite so quickly.

Archived