IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

If you have a picture of a woman heavily pregnant in the beginning of the episode, it is not news at the end of the episode that said woman is pregnant.

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, TLC, this is so freaking dumb, why do this?

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have a picture of a woman heavily pregnant in the beginning of the episode, it is not news at the end of the episode that said woman is pregnant.

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, TLC, this is so freaking dumb, why do this?

because they can and they do

:D

favorite moments

Ben freaking out over mold

Jessa not freaking out about the wedding

Derick is actually funny

Ben freaking out over the honeymoon baby

and because it is just so funny - Josie being fed by Jill

Michelle's crazy eyes -twice

JB's eyes which were crazy

Josie is constantly babied in that family. I am curious to know if no one has actually taught her (even though surely you would pick that skill up) OR if Josie is a lazy child and knows she can get someone to do it.

I say this because until I was around 4 I was always trying to get dad to piggy back me everywhere.

Yes I'm lazy :P

Is it me or does Mrs. Seewald not seem amused by Michelle demanding a grandbaby from her son?

That's bc she knows it'll be taken over completely by J'chelle and they'll be second with everything. You think J'chelle is going to let Jessa and Ben go to the Seewalds for the baby's first anything??

Who leaves 4 little girls to go to bed like that...Bouncing around in a dark bedroom, Jebus! I know they might have wanted to have some role play of their own but couldn't they have taken 20 minutes to rub their backs or read a story to get them settled at least?

who is they ? JB and Michelle :D based on the convo in the bedroom ???

my brain hurts

When Jill and Derick said they were pregnant, JB said "They figured it out"

First that scene look so scripted

Second isn't it wrong to steal Jill.

Third JB comments about at least each kid having at least 10 grandchildren so he'll have about 191 was disgusting.

Fourth these people are boring

Fifth Jessa's wedding looks interesting.

When Jill and Derick said they were pregnant, JB said "They figured it out"

well that is gross and true and a little insane because they are two adults - what does he think would have happened

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

I got suckered into TLCs newest little people show (what is their obsession with little people??) and the mom is Michelle as well, but she's clearly not doing it right. She just said her son is now six and needs to learn about how to help out around the house and is getting chores. :naughty: :naughty:

well that is gross and true and a little insane because they are two adults - what does he think would have happened

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

I guess that means it took Josh and Anna longer to "figure it out" despite the lego analogy.

No way she "stole" the test. Michelle didnt even blink when she said it. You know she monitors those things closer than her period. Michelle is likely the one who forced her to take the test.

They said they took a "few" tests. Um, you've been married less than a month. How many tests can you take? I realize he has an employee discount, but those things are $10-$13/each.

JIllybean is lying... lies make baby jebus cry.

As for "figuring it out..." Anna said at the wedding that "practice makes progress and progress makes babies." I'm guessing all they did for a week is "practice." Jill probably set the wedding around her period.

I guess that means it took Josh and Anna longer to "figure it out" despite the lego analogy.

which means to JB that Ben and Jessa based on the news today - will never figure it out and in JB's eyes Ben is a baby or can I say B7tch :cracking-up:

No way she "stole" the test. Michelle didnt even blink when she said it. You know she monitors those things closer than her period. Michelle is likely the one who forced her to take the test.

They said they took a "few" tests. Um, you've been married less than a month. How many tests can you take? I realize he has an employee discount, but those things are $10-$13/each.

JIllybean is lying... lies make baby jebus cry.

As for "figuring it out..." Anna said at the wedding that "practice makes progress and progress makes babies." I'm guessing all they did for a week is "practice." Jill probably set the wedding around her period.

I think you can buy them at the dollar store. And there are coupons. But still, they're expensive enough that you don't just buy them for the sake of buying them.

I absolutely believe they planned the wedding date around her ovulation cycle. 100%

My biggest question is why J'chelle even has pregnancy tests. She's 48. Her youngest child is five years old. She has three grandchildren and at least two more on the way. Why does she still have pregnancy tests?!?!

I thought when they announced way back in August that Jill said they were just hanging out at the TTH and her sisters told her to take another test, so she did. The test was done at the TTH.

Anyone else remember that, or is it just me?

I think you can buy them at the dollar store. And there are coupons. But still, they're expensive enough that you don't just buy them for the sake of buying them.

I absolutely believe they planned the wedding date around her ovulation cycle. 100%

My biggest question is why J'chelle even has pregnancy tests. She's 48. Her youngest child is five years old. She has three grandchildren and at least two more on the way. Why does she still have pregnancy tests?!?!

God might open her womb and bless her one more time. It could happen.

:roll:

I thought when they announced way back in August that Jill said they were just hanging out at the TTH and her sisters told her to take another test, so she did. The test was done at the TTH.

Anyone else remember that, or is it just me?

Oh yeah!! I do remember that!!

Because somewhere along the way her brain just blew a gasket. She became obsessed with being pregnant. She does not give 2 shits about the babies or kids, she just craves the pregnancy part.Maybe it was something she felt that she was good at and that made her feel special. Next she was earning a living for continuing to get pregnant-what an ego stroke... IDK, but it's a bizarre and costly hobby/habit.

Does anyone else think Jessa is disinterested in everything but Ben - the wedding planning was just a means to an end for her - she didn't look like she was enjoying it

- this adoption route is just a means to an end - we will never truly understand her reasoning for anything ......

Archived