IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

maybe they know it takes years to adopt and that is the route they want because Ben is so young and this is their only way of control

and the mold clip is coming

you can just watch the entire thing online INSANE

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1

It appears that Jessa's wedding wont take up the entire season (thank god!)

THe season begins with the same intro from last year. The intro has been updated to include very pregnant Jill and Derrick but NOT benessa.

THe main picture at the end doesnt include Ben and Derrick

We open at JIll's new home. Recap of the wedding, Jinger and Jana say their favorite parts. We're treated to Boob walking into the room and seeing JIll in her wedding dress. JIll says it wont get easier with Jessa.

Boob says that the wedding was beautiful and special. He gave her away.

Johannah and Jackson had fun at the wedding and ate cake and cupcakes.

Jill feeds Derrick cake.

Derrick says at the beginning of the day their relationship wasnt physical but at the end of the day they were... Jill interjects "living together."

James and Jason TH - JIll's gonna be kissing mmm.mmm. and "things like that, its just weird."

Jill and Derrick TH - marriage is excellent. Theres a "kiss count" that keeps a running total. Its nasty.

Jill is cooking... boxed cake on the center island.

Jill says they wake up earlier and the house is quieter.

Derrick says that Jill cooks a lot of food and talks really loud.

Shot of mass chaos at the Duggar household with feral children.

Jill and Derrick TH - Jill doesnt have to talk loud.

Hannie - Jill misses her family and its quiet and she has her new home.

Jill (eating in kitchen) - Joy has taken over her bed. They kiss while eating (eeww). Derrick says that its great because they dont have to have chaperones because they're married. They eat and kiss more.

Jessa TH

She's engaged to Ben, the most amazing guy in the world. SHe tells the story of her engagement. We are treated to shots of last season, because its clearly so fucking long ago that we all forgot.

Boob TH - Michelle and I are so excited for Ben and Jessa.

Michelle TH - She cant believe that she's only 2 weeks past JIll's wedding and they're planning another one.

Ben at the kitchen planning the wedding. Before we have the wedding we'll have the "practice wedding." Think they'll have a "practice wedding night" too?

Jessa planned her whole wedding in 2 months, go her, rockstar! Jessa and Ben discuss the wedding. Maybe they'll have ice cream and hot dogs.

Josie and Jordyn are asked how much a wedding costs. They say a lot.

Back to Ben and Jessa... some people spend 20, 30k. THats ridiculous. He asks if they should have a budget. She says they'll try to spend as little as possible.

Boob says they can spend 10 - 20k. Chairs are apparently expensive.

Michelle TH - Jessa has opinions. She "checked in" with Benessa to see what she could do to help. Jessa says 1000-1300 people. She thinks that they realize there is a lot to plan for. She thinks ice cream and sweet tea, no cake, no punch, no mints. JIll was "flowery" compared to Jessa. She wants it at the house at 3:00. Ben says they'll need porta potties.

Jessa TH - theres a lot to do but they can pull it off.

Maybe they're doing a private adoption. Maybe Jill's 14 year old single and pregnant friend has another friend who is now 16 and pregnant, and Jessa and Ben are saving it from the evils of abortion by adopting it.

But yeah, it's against Gothard, so that's really interesting if they actually adopt.

Maybe they're doing a private adoption. Maybe Jill's 14 year old single and pregnant friend has another friend who is now 16 and pregnant, and Jessa and Ben are saving it from the evils of abortion by adopting it.

But yeah, it's against Gothard, so that's really interesting if they actually adopt.

well if it is against Gothard and I know nothing about him - then she is totally going her own direction

RUN jessa :D

well if it is against Gothard and I know nothing about him - then she is totally going her own direction

RUN jessa :D

Anna, Jill and Michelle have said they want to adopt. Do we know of any Gothard followers who've adopted children?

There are other Gothard rules the Duggars don't follow(they are not self employed).

Episode 1, part 2

Benessa "borrow" the littles and take them to their new house.

Jedidiah thinks that his parents will have to stop "lending" out houses because with 19 houses thats a lot of houses...

Jessa reminds us that JOsh and Anna moved into that house and 2 kids were born there. Shots of Anna in labor... the mattress is stained with what looks like pee. I hope that isnt afterbirth.

Boob says that Josh and Anna did a lot of improvements on the house while they lived there. SO glad they left that nasty mattress. Since the house has been vacant it needs a lot of work now.

Jessa points out that there is mold. They tried to scrub it but it didnt work. The kids play on the nasty mattress.

Jessa says that Jill got the big house because its close to Derrick's work and a better location for them. They got the "next one." They dont mind and there are lots of advantages. The other house has a lot of work in 3 floors. The whole house was painted before Josh and Anna moved in.

Mac and Mike's room will be a guest room until its a nursery.

Jessa says that Michael was born in the bathroom. HOLY FLASHBACK OF THE TOILET BIRTH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????

Ben looks shocked.

There's mold in the bathroom. He has allergies and isnt big on mold. He tells howlers that mold makes you sick and allergies, really bad. They run and wash their hands.

Boob TH - its important to get this taken care of before they move in.

Where are these consignment shops?! My daughter would absolutely LOVE those tutus!! I would totally buy her more if I could find them used and for only a few dollars each.

Jill is alone - where is her accountability partner :D

She's married. Bad guys and other men who want her will see the wedding ring and immediately back off bc JESUS

Ben's face when Jessa said about the toilet birth reminded me of trying to get my friend to watch this and that was the first episode that she saw. :pink-shock:

I think the pee stained mattress might be because Anna and Josh let one of the almost potty trained kiddos sleep in their bed. I'm not defending them, but it happens...:shrug:

I think the pee stained mattress might be because Anna and Josh let one of the almost potty trained kiddos sleep in their bed. I'm not defending them, but it happens...:shrug:

or josh couldn't contain himself

:D

too much wine :D

Ben's face when Jessa said about the toilet birth reminded me of trying to get my friend to watch this and that was the first episode that she saw. :pink-shock:

I can't even imagine WTF I would think about a friend who tried to introduce me to the Duggars and saw THAT. You gotta ease your way into Duggardom, start off easy with an episode of them going to the dentist or a road trip...then work up to the toilet birth.

So Jill and Derick got the mansion because it's closer to Derick's work. :roll: Peh-lease.

One of the howler called it: ''They married first''. :P They won the race.

Where are these consignment shops?! My daughter would absolutely LOVE those tutus!! I would totally buy her more if I could find them used and for only a few dollars each.

Looks like a "Once Upon a Child" shop. As for the tutu- just scan some etsy shops- you will find loads of them (maybe for a better price) :)

or josh couldn't contain himself

:D

too much wine :D

My mind went to "Maybe Josh and Anna are into things we don't even want to know about..." but typically people who are into that put down a tarp... :hand:

So Jill and Derick got the mansion because it's closer to Derick's work. :roll: Peh-lease.

One of the howler called it: ''They married first''. :P They won the race.

and jessa's face and ben's reaction :D

Jedidiah thinks that his parents will have to stop "lending" out houses because with 19 houses thats a lot of houses...

Indeed, Jed, indeed.

I wonder how many houses JB and Michelle do own that they can "lend" to their kids. Neither Jill or Derick, nor Jessa and Ben (especially Jessa and Ben) will be able to buy a house without getting a loan any time soon. They will be living in those houses for years, unless they move out of state like Josh.

So, at what point will JB say, you aren't getting a house even though your siblings did?

And will the lack of JB having houses to "lend" prevent further marriages or even courtships?

Questions, questions.

Archived