IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

OMG! Could Jessa be any more smug! She truly doesn't care a hoot about her wedding guests. Ice cream and lemonade! Joy! Give us gifts, now go home!

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering that too! My youngest DD is younger than Josie, she's currently 4 1/2, was born premature and has global delays. She feeds herself cereal and has for at least a year (before that she preferred dry cereal) and doesn't make a mess. So odd that Jill was feeding Josie.

so far jessa's wedding planning is not all that exciting and that is coming from ME

:nenner: :nenner:

I think that's because she's just not that excited. I'm loving her attitude toward this wedding. She's very "I don't want a lot of bullshit and I'm not taking a lot bullshit".

OMG! Could Jessa be any more smug! She truly doesn't care a hoot about her wedding guests. Ice cream and lemonade! Joy! Give us gifts, now go home!

I really think that's bc she just isn't that into weddings. She's inviting a majority of these people out of guilt and obligation, not bc she really cares about them or knows them. I think she actually wanted to elope bc it would be small and not a lot of fuss.

These people do not talk to each other with any closeness or intimacy. You'd think they all just became acquainted last week.

ETA: EXCEPT for Anna. When they called her up to tell her and Josh, I was reminded that she is truly the only one who comes across as being warm and friendly.

Episode 1, Part 5

The next day, Josie plays the trumpet. She appears to be wearing the same clothes as the day before. They find a pogo stick and play with it in the kitchen. They're clearly as feral there as at home. Josie says they "jump jump jump, jump for joy, jump for joy."

Jill asks if they had fun. They nod. JIll has yellow nail polish on.

Jill feeds Josie. She talks to the camera and says that last night, when they were in their room, Derrick said it was fun and recounted what each little said. They are eating fruit loops. There is a box of regular cheerios. They also appear to be eating out of disposable bowls with real silverware.

Josie sticks her finger in the cereal bowl.

Jinger shows up.

The littles liked it there. They want to stay there for a hundred million million days. Jill thanks "jing"

Derrick says its a good test because he can just send them home. They suggest "rent a kid" or "trial run children."

Back at the TTH

Jessa is using her macbook to look for bridesmaid dresses and groomsman outfits. She's surrounded by Michelle and the littles, Jinger and grandma. The littles are wearing the same dresses as they were when they left for JIlls and when Jinger picked them up.

Jessa says she chose to buy them online because on the internet you can find exactly what you want.

Little girls explain "modest." Josie shows off her shoulder (hussie).

We're reminded that Jana added 4 inches of fabric.

Jessa reminds us that from doing this with JIll she learned that dresses need alterations (flashback Cinderjana). She thinks these dresses wont need alterations.

They discuss the guys. She needs sizes. She calls ben.

He is in the garage and answers. They talk about missing sizes and he suggests texting her.

Boob - modesty is important. GUys wear jeans or pants and a shirt. :cracking-up:

Howlers - there isnt modesty restrictions for guys.

Michelle - you dont have to consider modesty for guys as you are for girls, but no tight fitting pants.

Jessa - Its risky ordering online. WIthout seeing it or knowing the fabric it can be a total flop or it could work out! If they come in and they try them on and dont like them, maybe she'll have them wear them anyway. They can always send them back but I think they'll wear them. They're only in them a couple hours and they'll live.

I think that's because she's just not that excited. I'm loving her attitude toward this wedding. She's very "I don't want a lot of bullshit and I'm not taking a lot bullshit".

Yeah, it's actually kind of refreshing. And interesting considering how great her wedding turned out (for the most part).

No modesty restrictions for guys. So they'll start wearing shorts now?

Also, am I the only one that thinks pants on men are way more immodest than pants on women? I mean, you can very often see their junk through the fabric. Even jeans will show a noticeable bulge.

Seriously?! The news was that Jill's pregnant?? Are you fucking kidding me?? Ugh.

I thought it was the Ben and Jessa getting the cover was the news

and Michelle's eyes again talking to Mrs Seewald

Seriously? Where's Josiah? I worry about him . . .

I really think he's done something to piss Jim Bob and Michelle off. Not sure what, but it is concerning.

But did request and would likely have accepted $30,000 worth of gifts.

But did request and would likely have accepted $30,000 worth of gifts.

I could totally say something but I won't :D

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Episode 1, part 6

Jill tells us that a week after the slumber party they decided to head over to join in on bible time to tell them something.

They are just "dropping in" so they can share with them. They snack on grapes and cheese and discuss how they'll react. They arent expecting them right now and it will be a surprise.

They discuss how they are nervous... and cameras are conveniently set up.

Boob says life if busy and its easy to get off track, thats why its importan to use the bible.... Jill and Derrick walk in. Michelle coos about coming to bible time. No one else reacts, including Josie.

Jill has a confession... yesterday (I thought they only come on weekends???) I took something from Mom when they were over here. Michelle smiles.

Derrick says "from the bathroom."

Derrick says they had taken pregnancy tests and they were negative and they were "showing people they were negative" and it was positive yesterday.

UM - WHO SHOWS PEOPLE NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TESTS AND WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TEST AT YOUR MOM'S HOUSE???

Michelle coos to Josie that "JIll is going to have a baby!"

Everyone hugs JIll. Boob and DQ kiss. Boob reminds them that its 30 days into their marriage.

Michelle TH - I love being a grandma. It will be fun to watch Jill as she goes through her pregnancy.

Boob says "they work faster than we do." They side hug and says "I guess they figured it out. We gave them a few pointers. SHE MAY END UP HAVING MORE THAN YOU HAVE." Michelle responds "suweeeet!"

Derrick and Jill TH - I couldnt see ourselves with 19 children right now but god... prepares... calling... plan... I can see ourselves with 19 children.

Joy/Jinger... Werent expecting it to be so soon...

Josie/Jordyn? - How many kids do you think JIll and Derrick should have. They glare...Josie says 10. JOrdyn 70!

Joy TH - Producer "Did you know that if each of your siblings had 19 children you would have 342 nieces and nephews?" AUDIBLE SIGH and trying not to glare - smile - "well..."

Jessa - "Honeymoon baby!"

Ben - "Beaten us again!"

Boob does math - he thinks he can have 190 grandchildren if they each have 10.

They call Josh/Anna on speakerphone. Jill asks if Anna is there and she says "are you pregnant???" They laugh and tell them the news.

Anna says "wow, I'm so happy for you guys, a little jealous, but so happy."

Jill - less than a year after meeting in person they have a baby on the way. Everything is rolling along.

Next time!

Ben's family is coming up to go dress shopping. Michelle reminds Ben's mom she could soon be a grandma.

Baby dilly meets his daddy via ultrasound

Bridesmaid dresses come in the mail and someone doesnt like them. (probably loves them!)

So... whats the news???????

Archived