IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alexander: Elliot, Oliver

I seem to recall a post about one of the brothers courting someone. Did that end? I think it was Eliot because he is older. I just went back to Meredith's wedding photos in their blog and no mention was made of a courtship. I am sure there was an entry about a brother courting or wanting to court, something along those lines. Anyone else remember this? I wonder what happened?

I seem to recall a post about one of the brothers courting someone. Did that end? I think it was Eliot because he is older. I just went back to Meredith's wedding photos in their blog and no mention was made of a courtship. I am sure there was an entry about a brother courting or wanting to court, something along those lines. Anyone else remember this? I wonder what happened?

The girl ended the courtship. It was discussed here.

The girl ended the courtship. It was discussed here.

Thank you. Guess I missed that. There doesn't seem to be anything on the blog about it now. Are failed courtships always removed from blogs so that they can pretend they never happened?

Thank you. Guess I missed that. There doesn't seem to be anything on the blog about it now. Are failed courtships always removed from blogs so that they can pretend they never happened?

The Maxwells erased posts that mentioned Joseph and Elizabeth's courtship and engagement. The (other) Alexander family erased the post from their blog announcing Martha and Tayte's courtship, leading to speculation that the courtship has ended. I'm sure there are other examples.

I don't think fundies like there to be proof that their method of falling in love isn't this perfect 100% guaranteed thing.

The Maxwells erased posts that mentioned Joseph and Elizabeth's courtship and engagement. The (other) Alexander family erased the post from their blog announcing Martha and Tayte's courtship, leading to speculation that the courtship has ended. I'm sure there are other examples.

Oh, I have not seen that! It's hard to keep up with all the revisionist blogging. Martha and Tayte are or were engaged, not just courting. The engagement posts are still on the Morton blog, so no scrubbing there yet. Can't wait to see what happens.

Martha was still engaged as of their Dec 21 post. Was it scrubbed from the other blog after that?

We noticed the scrubbed courtship post on the Alexander blog a few days ago.

Maybe they weren't quite ready for the spotlight? Especially since their blog is on their business website...

Maybe they weren't quite ready for the spotlight? Especially since their blog is on their business website...

? I don't think their business would suffer because of the courtship/engagement. They seem to only post about their political and religious views.

They were still courting at the annual New Years Eve Ball at the Morton's. Rachel posted pictures on her instagram.

Can you post pictures? I would really like to see the what the ball looked liked this year.

I didn't see any of the Burnetts on the list: John-Clay, Caleb, Abbie, Charity. I assume Charity is 18; please correct me/remove her name if she's not of "courting" age.

Hannah Grady got married. There are some pictures posted on the Hipps' blog.

lifewithrosie.blogspot.com/2014/01/samuel-hannah.html

Hannah Grady got married. There are some pictures posted on the Hipps' blog.

lifewithrosie.blogspot.com/2014/01/samuel-hannah.html

Her dress is gorgeous!

one of the best fundie dresses I've seen so far!!!

Wow that dress was FAB! She has nice shoulders for that dress. You guys know SO many fundies I've never even heard of! Is she fundie lite??

Before they went private I used to follow the Grady blog. They did not seem fundie light to me. Definitely of the skirt-only submissive variety. Her oldest sister is married to one of the Beasleys and pretty much has a child every / every other year.

Seeing the dress I would hope they might be more fundie light as a married couple. Although if I am right her husband's brother married one of the Hipps' girls. They seem pretty fundie and are expecting a child.

Gradys/Hipps/Beasleys/Wissmanns/Hutchins/Rehms do all seem to marry among each other.

Abby Grady is married to Caleb Beasley

Daniel Beasley is married to Bethany Wissmann

Josiah Wissmann is married to Abi Rehm

Anna Rehm is married to Aaron Grady

Hannah Grady is married to Samuel Hutchins

Mark Hutchins is married to Hilary Hipps

Emily Hipps is married to Josh Beasley

Abby Grady is married to Caleb Beasley

Daniel Beasley is married to Bethany Wissmann

Josiah Wissmann is married to Abi Rehm

Anna Rehm is married to Aaron Grady

Hannah Grady is married to Samuel Hutchins

Mark Hutchins is married to Hilary Hipps

Emily Hipps is married to Josh Beasley

:o Wow thanks! that's just wow. I guess fundies have to intermarry cause they cannot find anyone else to.

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived