IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

No sex for anyone? Well I suppose there's always IVF for reproduction purposes. However, that would involve a man masturbating and a woman letting someone else see her hoo-ha. I guess the human race will have to resign to extinction. :roll:

No need. They can just adopt like the real Shakers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the Smith family that seemed like a perfect match for the Maxwells? Their daughter Melissa Smith, age 38*, got married in March.

11smiths.blogspot.com

*She was 38 when she got engaged.

Remember the Smith family that seemed like a perfect match for the Maxwells? Their daughter Melissa Smith, age 38*, got married in March.

11smiths.blogspot

*She was 38 when she got engaged.

The Smiths have to be the most boring human beings to have ever lived. I just read their individual "bios" and how they don't bore themselves to death I'll never know.

Melissa recently won the award for the worst phone answering mistake. She said "Smith residence; this is the phone."

When Emily was little her favorite toy was a stuffed frog.

When she was a baby, Rebekah ate a dead fly!

David was really looking forward to losing his first tooth, but when it finally happened, he was eating breakfast...and he swallowed it!

I wasn't expecting them to be Nobel prize winners or to have sailed around the world as children but if the above are the highlights of their lives so far then I fear for their futures. I mean of all the things to tell blog readers about your family, these are the best you can come up with?

Do you have a link for the blog? I'm so curious about this family...I have been since the 14 and Preg again!

clarkwilsonfamily.blogspot.fr/

(...)

Also: Thomas Paine seems to be in the pre-courtship stage with Dakota Young, a girl he met through IBLP. They both have blogs and she features in one of the Journey to the Heart podcasts.

Thomas stated in his post about her that he does agree with everything about IBLP.

Dakota's family isn't very fundie and she wears bikinis (with a tank top over the top). She's beautiful and they seem as genuine as Chad and Erin.

Do you or anybody else have the link to Dakota's blog?

I think it's here. inhisarms-onestepatatime.blogspot.com/

She refers to Thomas Paine as her "boyfriend."

I think it's here. inhisarms-onestepatatime.blogspot.com/

She refers to Thomas Paine as her "boyfriend."

Thank you! :) Well they are engaged now.

The Smiths have to be the most boring human beings to have ever lived. I just read their individual "bios" and how they don't bore themselves to death I'll never know.

I wasn't expecting them to be Nobel prize winners or to have sailed around the world as children but if the above are the highlights of their lives so far then I fear for their futures. I mean of all the things to tell blog readers about your family, these are the best you can come up with?

I'd never heard of this family before today but my first thought reading this is that somebody needs to introduce them to the Ardnt's. If they like penguins some of the Smith daughters would be perfect for the Ardnt men-children.

I'd never heard of this family before today but my first thought reading this is that somebody needs to introduce them to the Ardnt's. If they like penguins some of the Smith daughters would be perfect for the Ardnt men-children.

The Smiths might be too fundie for the Ardnts.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with Martha Morton and Tayte Alexander? They were engaged in October of 2013 and no mention of a wedding yet, or even a date. I checked gift registries at Walmart, Target, Macy's, The Knot, Penney's, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. No luck. Has there ever been a longer than six month engagement in the Morton family before this? No hints at a date on the blogs of either family. They still seem to be together. Maybe they are waiting because he is so young. Or because he has to buy or build a house first. Kind of odd that there is such a long (by their standards) wait on the wedding.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with Martha Morton and Tayte Alexander? They were engaged in October of 2013 and no mention of a wedding yet, or even a date. I checked gift registries at Walmart, Target, Macy's, The Knot, Penney's, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. No luck. Has there ever been a longer than six month engagement in the Morton family before this? No hints at a date on the blogs of either family. They still seem to be together. Maybe they are waiting because he is so young. Or because he has to buy or build a house first. Kind of odd that there is such a long (by their standards) wait on the wedding.

I don't think the Mortons use wedding registries. Most of the Mortons had 4 month engagements. Someone in the comment section asked Adeline about the wedding date and her reply was that they were looking for a place to live first. I don't think they see his age as a problem. Their son Wesley got married at 18. In a March post, Adeline said Jeanine was working on Martha's dress. I think the wedding will happen before Tayte's 19th birthday in October.

I don't think the Mortons use wedding registries. Most of the Mortons had 4 month engagements. Someone in the comment section asked Adeline about the wedding date and her reply was that they were looking for a place to live first. I don't think they see his age as a problem. Their son Wesley got married at 18. In a March post, Adeline said Jeanine was working on Martha's dress. I think the wedding will happen before Tayte's 19th birthday in October.

They are pretty hard core in the "no mortgage" department, I remember mention of Katie and Alan living in a camper or some kind of trailer until they could pull a house together. An Kressant with all those kids in that apartment until recently.

Martha's quick engagement was because as the Alexanders said, this was going to end in marriage even when it was just a courtship. It's essentially an arranged marriage, which doesn't surprise me. The S'mortons are far worse than even the Maxwells when it comes to how they actively practice what they preach. There will be no house full of unmarried adults at Calathora.

A question to the Fj round:-)

I just went curious about 2 sisters and their blog, we talked quite a time ago. They are two nice/homely young (blonde and with glasses, if I remember correctly) SAHDs, one was hardcore-pinteresting (like 2000 pins a week) and we talked about them when discussing the prospects of over-sheltered SAHDs if nobody comes a-courtin´.

I simply can´t remember their name or blog adresss. Maybe someone else could give me a clue?

Thanks! :)

Sarah Serven has just become engaged to Cody Winton, per her mother Cheryl Serven's FB page.

Sarah Serven has just become engaged to Cody Winton, per her mother Cheryl Serven's FB page.

Do we know who Cody Winton is? Does his family have a blog?

ETA: I found thewintonfamily.com. They're a bluegrass band and they played at Tiffany and Ben Hector's wedding.

Do we know who Cody Winton is? Does his family have a blog?

ETA: I found thewintonfamily.com. They're a bluegrass band and they played at Tiffany and Ben Hector's wedding.

Cody also was an intern at Pa Serven's church: covenantfamilychurch.net/internship/previous-interns/

It looks like Sarah is following in her sister Rebecca's footsteps by marrying a red-haired programmer!

A question to the Fj round:-)

I just went curious about 2 sisters and their blog, we talked quite a time ago. They are two nice/homely young (blonde and with glasses, if I remember correctly) SAHDs, one was hardcore-pinteresting (like 2000 pins a week) and we talked about them when discussing the prospects of over-sheltered SAHDs if nobody comes a-courtin´.

I simply can´t remember their name or blog adresss. Maybe someone else could give me a clue?

Thanks! :)

Is it Rebecca Eleventy?

Cody also was an intern at Pa Serven's church: covenantfamilychurch.net/internship/previous-interns/

It looks like Sarah is following in her sister Rebecca's footsteps by marrying a red-haired programmer!

Wow, so that leaves only 1 Serven daughter at home. Wonder how much butt he had to kiss. Pa Serven is another crazy one.

Saw on instagram Norma Roberts (Bates friend)is engaged to some fundie light named Adam Gilligan

Saw on instagram Norma Roberts (Bates friend)is engaged to some fundie light named Adam Gilligan

I figured the Roberts girls were not long for singledom. Is Norma the older one? I always thought the younger sister and one of the Bates boys had a thing going on.

I figured the Roberts girls were not long for singledom. Is Norma the older one? I always thought the younger sister and one of the Bates boys had a thing going on.

Yes, Norma is older than Daisy, who likes to post pics of the Bates.

Bates tumblr gives the ages as:

-12 kids: Edgar (24), Willie (22), Marty (21 f), Norma (19), Daisy (18), Campbell (17) and then 6 younger kids

Are they fundie enough for Maxwell?

I wanted to do some reaserch before I answered your question, but the Smith's are so boring :lol:

Norma is older than Daisy, who seem to have a crush on Trace Bates. Marty is the eldest Roberts girl. It's so weird that people now associate the Roberts with the Bates. They are long time friends of the Campana/Morton/Sanders/Smith families. I'm suprised there hasn't been a Roberts/Sanders courtship.

The Roberts seem - like the Sanders - to have become less fundie when it comes to clothing and courtship rules. About two years ago there was rarely a picture of the Roberts or Sanders girls wearing pants (mostly while working outside) and now they seem to have banned all those skirts. Even Darth was seen wearing jeans at various occasions.. wonder what Pa Morton thinks about that.. (also she was transferred to Noah's authority -.-)

The instagram pictures of Norma and her fiancée show them really close to each other. The days of no hand holding and xx-inches distance between the courting or engaged couple seem to be over too.

I wonder if the fall of Doug Phillips is a Tool and a Rapist made these families reevaluate the morals preached by Vision Forum and the NCFIC crowd. But this tendency also might have begun earlier.. not sure about that.

Another interesting unmarried fundie offspring is Stephen Bradrick. Youngest Bradrick child and probably in his early twenties. There is a instagram picture of him, topless and smoking, which really surprised me.

The Roberts seem - like the Sanders - to have become less fundie when it comes to clothing and courtship rules. About two years ago there was rarely a picture of the Roberts or Sanders girls wearing pants (mostly while working outside) and now they seem to have banned all those skirts. Even Darth was seen wearing jeans at various occasions.. wonder what Pa Morton thinks about that.. (also she was transferred to Noah's authority -.-)

The instagram pictures of Norma and her fiancée show them really close to each other. The days of no hand holding and xx-inches distance between the courting or engaged couple seem to be over too.

I wonder if the fall of Doug Phillips is a Tool and a Rapist made these families reevaluate the morals preached by Vision Forum and the NCFIC crowd. But this tendency also might have begun earlier.. not sure about that.

Another interesting unmarried fundie offspring is Stephen Bradrick. Youngest Bradrick child and probably in his early twenties. There is a instagram picture of him, topless and smoking, which really surprised me.

According to Lora Lynn, Abbi is spending the summer abroad!!!

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived