IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

The former VF crowd will be marrying off their daughters poste haste to avoid the appearance of evil. I expect to see lots of weddings in the coming months.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madara Smith (oldest of the second batch) is now 18. I doubt she'll be married off until Sitara is old enough to help with the house stuff.

Anna Beasley had an interesting post on November 14th about single women. One question she had is should single women wait for a guy or "get out into the flow".

ilovethedetails.blogspot.com

Woah!!! Now THIS is interesting... :pink-shock:

Nah, she's now saying that he's her uncle, which does seem far more likely. Though if he is an uncle someone should tell him that trying to look down your niece's top is really ickky.

Edited for betterer English

There is a picture of Lydia and her uncle on the 3 girls' website (short,fat,lean)--I guess he is one of Kim C's bazillion younger siblings.

We can take Hannah Grady off the list. She is marrying Samuel Hutchins in January. Samuel has two siblings that married into the Hipps family, and Emily Hipps married Joshua Beasley in May. Hannah's oldest sister Abby is married to Caleb Beasley.

theknot.com/wedding/Samuel-Hannah/view/6564209079091109/39724691

Also found her sister Betsy's wedding page: theknot.com/wedding/Betsy-Matthew/view/8294138316321162/38485517

Wow! Those two are touching a lot in their photos, I had assumed they were of the 'only hand holding before marriage' persuasion. Lovely and sweet photos though, Hannah looks so happy! The Grady family are good in that they encourage their daughters to marry.

We can take Hannah Grady off the list. She is marrying Samuel Hutchins in January. Samuel has two siblings that married into the Hipps family, and Emily Hipps married Joshua Beasley in May. Hannah's oldest sister Abby is married to Caleb Beasley.

theknot.com/wedding/Samuel-Hannah/view/6564209079091109/39724691

Also found her sister Betsy's wedding page: theknot.com/wedding/Betsy-Matthew/view/8294138316321162/38485517

Wow! Those two are touching a lot in their photos, I had assumed they were of the 'only hand holding before marriage' persuasion. Lovely and sweet photos though, Hannah looks so happy! The Grady family are good in that they encourage their daughters to marry.

I'm sorry, but does Hannah still have braces? To me that just makes her look do young!

Hmm, maybe one of their daughters will be a future Maxwell bride. I couldn't tell how old any of them are, though.

Are we sure that's NR Anna Maxwell? I don't think it's her.

I'm sorry, but does Hannah still have braces? To me that just makes her look do young!

One pic shows her with braces and one doesn't, so maybe she got them off recently. I can't remember how old she is--early 20s, I'm guessing. She's turned out so pretty!

Good to know that the same set of families is continuing to intermarry. :)

Are we sure that's NR Anna Maxwell? I don't think it's her.

You know what, on second glance, you are right, it's not her. That woman is older and doesn't have NR Anna's rounded cheeks.

That said, they do look like they'd make good brides from any of the Maxwell sons.

You know what, on second glance, you are right, it's not her. That woman is older and doesn't have NR Anna's rounded cheeks.

That said, they do look like they'd make good brides from any of the Maxwell sons.

I agree, Stevahovah better get on it and get some courtships in the works!

• 2 weeks later...

What about the Clark Wilson family of Mississippi? Pictured here on the Bontragers' blog: /bontragersingers.blogspot.com/2013/12/wilson-family-in-concert.html

and on their own blog: //clarkwilsonfamily.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html

Didn't they help the Duggars build the Tinker Toy House? Or the Bates house enlargement? Or both?

I don't know how fundy they are, but they seem to check off several of the ATI boxes: big family, check. Family musical group, check. Daughters in long denim skirts, layered tops & flip flops, check!

They've got a couple marriagable adult children.

[edited to break the link]

What about the Clark Wilson family of Mississippi? Pictured here on the Bontragers' blog: /bontragersingers.blogspot.com/2013/12/wilson-family-in-concert.html

and on their own blog: //clarkwilsonfamily.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html

Didn't they help the Duggars build the Tinker Toy House? Or the Bates house enlargement? Or both?

I don't know how fundy they are, but they seem to check off several of the ATI boxes: big family, check. Family musical group, check. Daughters in long denim skirts, layered tops & flip flops, check!

They've got a couple marriagable adult children.

[edited to break the link]

On their blog, they mention the ATI conference in Texas and visiting the Duggars.

On their blog, they mention the ATI conference in Texas and visiting the Duggars.

I think Clark Wilson did help build the TTH. Did you notice Clark's email address "weknowguns". Way too much plaid in that photo... way too many long skirts. Looks like Clark likes to keep his kids at home, too-- the 30 year old SAHD. These people just get crazier and crazier.

Yes Clark did help build the TTH.It was in the D's first book.He said he was afraid of the NY designer tlc sent.LOL.No idea why...guess he isn't used to strong, independent women who actually work and have great ideas?

I'm not sure about the Bates house though.I would have to go back and watch the shows.

Yes Clark did help build the TTH.It was in the D's first book.He said he was afraid of the NY designer tlc sent.LOL.No idea why...guess he isn't used to strong, independent women who actually work and have great ideas?

I'm not sure about the Bates house though.I would have to go back and watch the shows.

He may have come and helped on the Bates' house. At least for one episode... that little extra money helped to buy more guns.

They are also friends with the Bontragers, and are about to do some concerts in Iowa.

bontragersingers.blogspot.com/2013/12/wilson-family-in-concert.html

Since the Jeubs aren't Gothard followers per se,would they be omitted in certain circles,as far as a courtship goes? jw.I have no idea how some of these fundies think.they appear to be more educated as well.at least in speech and debate,and Cynthia is in college. (will she be allowed a career,anyone know?).I really like her.She has ideas of her own that she puts out there. :) I hope Lydia is going to college as well.I thought it was hilarious when she said she wanted 24 boys. :D

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived