IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 11: Pecanling Number Six Is Here

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, GreenBeans said:

Haha, yes, fellow German here!

I do love that color, but we didn’t get it, because we got ours used and weren’t too picky with colors. We just got what was available at the time.

Same here! Although I'm thinking about might getting a new one for our babies first birthday. But only if he slows a down a little bit on the growth deparment. Right now it is just crazy and it feels like I have to change his wardrobe every other day.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

Same here! Although I'm thinking about might getting a new one for our babies first birthday. But only if he slows a down a little bit on the growth deparment. Right now it is just crazy and it feels like I have to change his wardrobe every other day.

He will slow down. But he might be over 18 months when it slows. I remember being amazed at how fast my oldest grew. But it does slow down. The first time he was able to wear something two summers was at age 4 or 5. It was crazy. I read somewhere that if kids grew at the same rate as the first year all through their childhood, they would be gigantic. 

• Upvote 5

I have a snowsuit like that in the USA and it's amazing.  She looks like a little starfish when I put her in it and she wiggles with glee.  I've been surprised at how slowly my daughter has grown (with regards to clothes).  Fast in the first month or two, then pretty much on track.  She's in the 46th percentile but was a mammoth at birth, so that's probably why.  It's been nice to see her wear stuff a few times, especially since she just started showing clothing preference.  I'm so enjoying putting out a selection of things and letting her grab her choices for the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

• 2 months later...

The Pecans have improved their truck game. We've gone from poor dump truck baby Philip:

image.png.2a3add836a6dc706e0cf14fa8a1eaa38.png

To a size-appropriate truck for Peter (posted for his second birthday earlier this month):

image.png.226820764da5e1a81fdba1f3fc62b0fa.png

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

But did they put Deborah Jooooyyy in the back for photos wearing a giant bow? Because if not, I am disappointed. 

(and also relieved they're not risking her safety) 

• Upvote 4

They've manage to up their truck game, while Pecan writes letters of support for his cheating, paedophile brother in law.

Lets not forget that he's using church letter head to write to judges to support child abuse.  He's teaching his congregation to keep abuse quiet and that abusive men should remain in the home with children.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 15
  • Thank You 1

On 5/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, imokit said:

They've manage to up their truck game, while Pecan writes letters of support for his cheating, paedophile brother in law.

Lets not forget that he's using church letter head to write to judges to support child abuse.  He's teaching his congregation to keep abuse quiet and that abusive men should remain in the home with children.

Yeah, I wonder if his church knows about the letter. It's in the news, but a lot of fundies don't follow the news. I would leave a church if he was my pastor. I'd organize a protest. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It's in the news, but a lot of fundies don't follow the news.

Other than Fox News. Then they believe everything on Fox News is the absolute truth.

• Upvote 9

30 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Other than Fox News. Then they believe everything on Fox News is the absolute truth.

Or OAN. Or Newsmax. Some are so far right that Fox News is too liberal for them. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

I don't think David Waller's letter would be covered on the national news. It might be mentioned in passing in an article, but unless you were following the trial you wouldn't know to look for it.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

On 5/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, imokit said:

I bet they know about it because I bet David has been urging the congregation regularly to pray for Anna and Josh, and for The judge to give a light sentence/dismiss the charges 

13 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Yeah, I wonder if his church knows about the letter. It's in the news, but a lot of fundies don't follow the news. I would leave a church if he was my pastor. I'd organize a protest. 

I would too though sadly if they go to a church where Waller is the pastor odds are they agree with him 

• Upvote 3

How many more Pecanlings do we think will be born before Anna Duggar can get back to birthing for Jesus?

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

13 hours ago, Shannonsnarks said:

I bet they know about it because I bet David has been urging the congregation regularly to pray for Anna and Josh, and for The judge to give a light sentence/dismiss the charges 

I would too though sadly if they go to a church where Waller is the pastor odds are they agree with him 

Not necessarily, I don't know how much David has told them and I wouldn't necessarily think these people agree with David. They don't really know Josh. 

10 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

How many more Pecanlings do we think will be born before Anna Duggar can get back to birthing for Jesus?

I think that the M quiver is closed. She's almost 35 and I don't see him getting out of at least 7-10 yrs of jail time. Pris will have another 2-4. 

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2

18 minutes ago, JMO said:

I think that the M quiver is closed. She's almost 35 and I don't see him getting out of at least 7-10 yrs of jail time. Pris will have another 2-4. 

I’m definitely hoping he doesn’t get out early due to good behavior or something like that. I hope so much that they never have another child. And by the time he gets out, the oldest ones are adults and can try to make up their own minds about their father. But I’m sure Anna is doing her best to convince them that daddy is perfect and the state framed him. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Anna will be 34 next month. Her mom had her last baby at 43, so Anna about 9 years of fertility left. Josh will need to get at least 9 years to ensure no last baby. I'm really hoping he gets that long, at the very least, but I worry. 

Pricilla is almost 36, so she's got about 7 years left. 2-4 more does seem a good guess. I think she'll end up with 10, to be honest. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

Out of all the grown Waller children, I think David is the one who will have ten kids like his parents. I think the others will have less. They still may have big families, but I doubt they will make it to ten. Unless one of the younger unmarried brothers marries a young fertile Myrtle. 

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

It always makes me laugh to read “only 7, 8 or 10 kids…” on these forums. Michelle and KJ really skewed our thinking. Can you imagine having 10 boys and 9 girls (Michelle) or vice versa (KJ)? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

7 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I have a feeling that Priscilla and David will have twins at some point honestly.

God I hope not! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

God I hope not! 

Hey look at it this way if they have twins and the twins are the same gender will finally know the secret to the PD pattern.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 21

I hadn't looked at this thread in a while and for some reason clicked on it this morning. It led me to checking out their IG. 

David didn't bother to wish his wife & the mother of his children a Happy Mother's Day. He of course made it political and wished a Happy Mother's Day for all the women who chose "life". I guess if you have ever had an abortion you don't get to have a Happy Mother's Day. 

He plays the great, godly family man then writes a character reference for a known child abuser/sexual deviant. Brother in law or not, a real man doesn't support the abuse off children. Especially while using the other side of their mouth to wax poetic (not) about choosing "life". 

Proving, yet again, that the "pro life" BS is not at all about life at all. Because if he gave a shit about the life of the child, he wouldn't support his brother in law, who is about to be sent away for participating in CSA. The lives of those babies don't matter to him when he has to choose between them & his deranged brother in law. 

Also proving, yet again, that I would trust any hypothetical child of mine to be cared for by a gay man, a trans woman or a woman who had an abortion - even a medical doctor who performed an abortion- before I'd let them be cared for by a "godly Christian". 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I hadn't looked at this thread in a while and for some reason clicked on it this morning. It led me to checking out their IG. 

David didn't bother to wish his wife & the mother of his children a Happy Mother's Day. He of course made it political and wished a Happy Mother's Day for all the women who chose "life". I guess if you have ever had an abortion you don't get to have a Happy Mother's Day. 

He plays the great, godly family man then writes a character reference for a known child abuser/sexual deviant. Brother in law or not, a real man doesn't support the abuse off children. Especially while using the other side of their mouth to wax poetic (not) about choosing "life". 

Proving, yet again, that the "pro life" BS is not at all about life at all. Because if he gave a shit about the life of the child, he wouldn't support his brother in law, who is about to be sent away for participating in CSA. The lives of those babies don't matter to him when he has to choose between them & his deranged brother in law. 

Also proving, yet again, that I would trust any hypothetical child of mine to be cared for by a gay man, a trans woman or a woman who had an abortion - even a medical doctor who performed an abortion- before I'd let them be cared for by a "godly Christian". 

In the words of George Carlin, which I have murmured about a million times in the last few weeks, “if you’re preborn you’re protected, if you’re preschool, you’re eff’d.”

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I have a feeling that Priscilla and David will have twins at some point honestly.

They look like they're twins.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic