IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 11: Pecanling Number Six Is Here

GreyhoundFan

After reading David Waller’s support letter for Joshua Duggar, I hope he chokes on a pecan.

Edited by adidas
Edit - phone autocorrected Waller to Walker
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, adidas said:

After reading David Waller’s support letter for Joshua Duggar, I hope he chokes on a pecan.

May no woman (or anyone, for that matter) ever consult with him about an abuse situation.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...

David and Cil posted a video on Instagram and it’s so funny in a ridiculous fundie way. Cil is talking to all the children about god answering prayers and how he always listens. And she said he’s answered our prayers and it’s outside! They all go outside and Destiny yells, “god gave us a camper!” Yes, god gave the Pecans a camper. Not the parishioners that tithed 10% to the church. No, it was god. Only in fundieland….

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 13
  • Thank You 1

I believe Priscilla turned 36 earlier this month.  I hope there are only 2 more arrows in her quiver, but I fear that they will indeed end up with 10 kids.

• Upvote 6

By their logic we can pray for them to only have one or two more.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

By their logic we can pray for them to only have one or two more.

Percy and Delilah will come right on schedule though.  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

It is always prophesized by the joint consumption of the Bloomin' Onion

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 26

4 minutes ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

I'm still rooting for twins Dorothy and Parker if they have to have more.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m saying Patrick then Dorothy then Phinneas then Danielle.

Mmm... I doubt they use Danielle. Uncle Daniel is very vocal against fundamentalism.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Melissa1977 said:

Mmm... I doubt they use Danielle. Uncle Daniel is very vocal against fundamentalism.

Hopefully they don’t get to Danielle.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

David and Cil posted a video on Instagram and it’s so funny in a ridiculous fundie way. Cil is talking to all the children about god answering prayers and how he always listens. And she said he’s answered our prayers and it’s outside! They all go outside and Destiny yells, “god gave us a camper!” Yes, god gave the Pecans a camper. Not the parishioners that tithed 10% to the church. No, it was god. Only in fundieland….

I wouldn't be surprised if it came as more direct grift. I think David and Priscilla might be better grifters than we think they are. It's always struck me as grifty that they had baby showers for both #4 and #6. I think a lot of fundies grift and are just quieter about it.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it came as more direct grift. I think David and Priscilla might be better grifters than we think they are. It's always struck me as grifty that they had baby showers for both #4 and #6. I think a lot of fundies grift and are just quieter about it.

Since they have a church now, they can be very grifty. He can talk openly with parishioners about how he and the children pray to god every night for a camper. It is planted in the minds of all of his parishioners. That’s a sly grift. Because a parishioner might know someone selling his camper for cheap and the parishioners can donate towards it. Or a parishioner can just give them an old camper of theirs as a gift that they were planning on selling. I’m sure David prays loudly for everyone to hear. “Dear god, please give us a camper.” As the whole congregation listens 🙄 next will be a boat. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I believe Priscilla turned 36 earlier this month.  I hope there are only 2 more arrows in her quiver, but I fear that they will indeed end up with 10 kids.

Given that Priscilla's mom Suzette gave birth at 43, she could easily have 4 more, especially at the rate she is going. 

I'm kind of hoping the next boy is Phinneas. I think it's weird to go with a P letter theme and then pick a name that starts with the digraph ph for just one kid. That seriously bugged me about the series Charmed. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does it have enough room for Anna and the M's?  Maybe they could camp out near Josh's prison.

• Upvote 1

I know that travelling in a RV can be very funny for the kids. But from a realistic perspective, a holiday in a RV with 6 little kids must be a nightmare for the mother. It's more work, more organization and more stress than daily life. Renting a holiday home with enough beds and an actual bathroom would be better for Priscilla's mind.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

It seems like so many fundies have campers/RVs. The Rods, Duggars, Bontragers, Maxwells, and others all had them at some point. I’m wondering if they will use it mostly for family conferences. It seems like the cheapest way to do Big Sandy. 

• Upvote 7

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

OH FFS. God is not Santa Claus.

If God is more concerned about the Waller's camper than human suffering then I have very little patience for God.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I know that travelling in a RV can be very funny for the kids. But from a realistic perspective, a holiday in a RV with 6 little kids must be a nightmare for the mother. It's more work, more organization and more stress than daily life. Renting a holiday home with enough beds and an actual bathroom would be better for Priscilla's mind.

When I was. Rey young, my grandparents had a vacation cottage, at which we stayed for about a week every year. As kids, we loved it, but long after it was sold, my mother commented that it was always more work for her as she was do8 g the same chores she did at home but with more primitive resources (laundry had to go to a laundromat and trash had to be buried). 

God giving them a camper is reminiscent of Santa Claus, which I’m sure they won’t allow their kids to believe in. The kids are being taught to see God as a bank, there for the sole purpose of giving them gifts they can’t otherwise afford. The problem is that someday they aren’t going to get something they pray for or that the prayer will be answered in a way they don’t expect, 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

6 hours ago, postscript said:

God giving them a camper is reminiscent of Santa Claus, which I’m sure they won’t allow their kids to believe in. The kids are being taught to see God as a bank, there for the sole purpose of giving them gifts they can’t otherwise afford. The problem is that someday they aren’t going to get something they pray for or that the prayer will be answered in a way they don’t expect, 

I keep waiting for fundies to hear "no" from god and generally they don't. For me, Christianity is all about compassion, mercy, etc. How is praying for God to give you a camper teaching compassion for others?

• Upvote 14

10 hours ago, postscript said:

When I was very young, my grandparents had a vacation cottage, at which we stayed for about a week every year. As kids, we loved it, but long after it was sold, my mother commented that it was always more work for her as she was doing the same chores she did at home but with more primitive resources...

When I was about 2nd - 5th grade, we (mom, dad, 3 kids) camped out on at least some weekends on close-by lakes in the summer. This was the days of no convenience foods, heavy canvas tents, cooking on a Coleman stove. My mom worked outside the home and I promise you my dad did zero to help prep.  He and his brother did catch fish. 

I mentioned to my mom one time how much we enjoyed it and she said the same thing -- just a LOT of work for her. 

• Upvote 9

Tent camper camping with my family roughly in the years 78 to 88 was exactly the opposite. Dad did the cooking and Mom did the dishes. The three of us kids took turns being the hopper (set and cleared off the table), cook (assisted dad as much as we were able), and dishes (tried the dishes and helped put them away as much as we could after mom washed them). I can't say the system would work in all families but we did a much better job of doing chores than we did at home.

We usually did a pie iron meal and when I say that Dad did the cooking he really cooked. One of his pride was buying a coffee cake mix that had a foil container then carefully putting that container inside our Dutch oven and putting coals on top to cook it. I remember another time when we went South and my family went into a grocery store (Piggly wiggly?). We actually bought a little bit of shrimp which we didn't usually buy and Dad created his take on a gumbo. Dad always enjoyed going into the grocery stores in different parts of the country because you can find different foods there. When we were at home he would cook on a Sunday morning if one of us kids were sick and mom went to church anyway, something like dad's mess (I've seen some people call this goulash, with elbow macaroni, ground beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and cheese baked in a casserole dish), potato soup, vegetable soup, or chili. After dad retired and before mom retired he took over the cooking at home.

Thinking about it a little more, we were more likely to use convenience foods on vacation. It's the only time I remember using hamburger helper. We would also get the Betty crocker au gratin potatoes which dad would cook in a pan on our Coleman cooking stove.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 10

God provided a camper to the Wallers!

According to what David said in last week's church service, they bought the RV at Dallas Copart Auction.

They had seen it online, did not have time to view it before the auction, but watched it sell online for a price they were not prepared to pay.

God seems to have let the original sale fall through, and the RV was put back into to auction next day. David viewed it and they bought it.

David did say it was "damaged"

Just looked at their instagram and they are getting quite a bit of kickback!!

20220717_160615.jpg

Edited by Sops2
Addition
  • Upvote 16

On 7/15/2022 at 2:34 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m saying Patrick then Dorothy then Phinneas then Danielle.

Patrick is very Catholic. I don't know if they'll use that one

• Upvote 1

I wonder if David bought the camper for Anna & her kids. Time will tell. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic