IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 11: Pecanling Number Six Is Here

GreyhoundFan

On 1/20/2022 at 12:35 PM, ifosterkittens said:

six kids in ten years

In the "it's all relative" category:  I've mentally given the Pecans props for "family planning" and spacing out the little nuts, but this quickly put things in perspective. 

How do the Pecans compare with Esther's child production?  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I found this on Duggar data for Esther, but it’s a couple years old. Is Caleb still the youngest?

0AA7B7CF-8068-4CAB-94E7-49A4BCD6154A.thumb.png.3acc881e9f56f382cf65b45f17b77a7f.png

priscilla slowed down a very little bit since then: “As of March 20, 2020, Priscilla’s Procreative Pace is 1 Child 653 Days(~21.5 Months).”

so Esther had her kids closer together. I believe she was younger when she got married also. But I dobut keep up with the Shraeders.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 8

3 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I found this on Duggar data for Esther, but it’s a couple years old. Is Caleb still the youngest?

0AA7B7CF-8068-4CAB-94E7-49A4BCD6154A.thumb.png.3acc881e9f56f382cf65b45f17b77a7f.png

priscilla slowed down a very little bit since then: “As of March 20, 2020, Priscilla’s Procreative Pace is 1 Child 653 Days(~21.5 Months).”

so Esther had her kids closer together. I believe she was younger when she got married also. But I dobut keep up with the Shraeders.

No, Priscilla’s spacing is closer to Anna’s, not Esther’s. And Esther did get married younger than Pris. So did Anna. If Josh wasn’t going to prison for awhile, I’m guessing Anna would’ve had more than Pris but not as many as ester. Now I think both Esther and Pris will have more than Anna. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Joseph is Esther's youngest, born March 8, 2020.

Esther's kids have been much closer together than Anna's or Pricilla's. Esther's average time between pregnancy is 18.7 months, and she didn't have a single pregnancy over 21 months until between Caleb and Joseph. Compare that to Anna's average of 24.3 months, with 3 births having more than 2 years between, and Pricilla's average of 21.2 months, and all spacing between births being between 19 and 24 months. 

In terms of fucundity, the order is Esther, Pricilla, and then Anna. 

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thank You 1

I do not like thinking of Esther . Her life with Shrader sounds too awful.  These poor women tied to extra crappy men forever is heartbreaking.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 16

On 1/20/2022 at 12:21 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s decent spacing for a quiverful fundie. Michelle, Kelly, Jill, and a few other fundie moms had their first 6 in much closer spacing than that. Maybe that’s partly why David and Priscilla seem more at ease with their family life. 

What…the oldest kid isn’t even 9 and they have 6 total. This is crazy in my world (yes, fundie, quiverful yada,  yada, yada.0

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, imokit said:

Davia is likely at the sister mom age and expected to be more helpful and do more with the baby then her older brother.  She has the baby, not the oldest (penis wielding) child or a grandparent.

I was baby crazy at that age. I was the youngest in my family so I was always helping in the church nursery, volunteering to be a “mother’s helper” and then, when a bit older babysitting. 

I took the babysitting class at the Y as soon as I was old enough. I was the baby whisperer and did at least one Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night per month in the church nursery. 

I don’t approve of sister-moms, but I also understand that some girls have a natural bent towards babies and nurturing. 

In their baby cult a girl who tends towards baby care, naturally, has a much easier time and is generally happier in the growing up years. 

My mom was worried I would start popping babies out at 16, and she and the grandmothers all spent lots of time telling me I had to get a good education and be prepared to care for that family I wanted. 

My paternal grandmother became a widow, young, with four children. She did NOT have an education beyond high school. She used her dead husbands life insurance and the social security money to get her college degree and become a teacher. She always told me she wished she had her education first, before her hubby and kids, that way she could have used the life insurance to pay off the mortgage on the house and the social security money could have been saved to help pay for college for her kids. 

As it was, she struggled, financially, a long time. 

So, I got a degree and certifications and became a competent adult before I had my herd.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

I do not like thinking of Esther . Her life with Shrader sounds too awful.  These poor women tied to extra crappy men forever is heartbreaking.  

Esther may be the only wife we talk about who I genuinely feel sorry for. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

47 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I think I might have come across a few lesser known fundies I feel sorry for. But when it comes to big name fundies, I can’t think of many. I do feel sorry for Esther though. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Big question - would you rather be Esther or Anna?  Which one had the worst pairing?  The one stuck alone in Africa with the most kids or the one more financially comfortable with more childcare options who's husband in jail and was dressed up to attend a trial 6 weeks after giving birth?

• Sad 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

3 hours ago, imokit said:

Big question - would you rather be Esther or Anna?  Which one had the worst pairing?  The one stuck alone in Africa with the most kids or the one more financially comfortable with more childcare options who's husband in jail and was dressed up to attend a trial 6 weeks after giving birth?

Death really needs to be an option for this one, but as awful as Shrader is I go non-pedophile every time.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 15

5 hours ago, imokit said:

Sadly, I’d rather be Anna. It seems like she has a supportive family, financial security, and a reasonable number of children. And I think she still loves her husband. Esther’s life just horrifies me. I can’t even read those threads. Maybe she’s coping better than I would.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Sadly, I’d rather be Anna. It seems like she has a supportive family, financial security, and a reasonable number of children. And I think she still loves her husband. Esther’s life just horrifies me. I can’t even read those threads. Maybe she’s coping better than I would.

That choice comes with those children living with a father is a sadistic serial child predator.  Not a risk I'd take for financial security and a supportive family that gives no fucks about my safety or that of my children.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Just now read the original reports of the Felonious Pecan Aficionados and am a little shook up:

Last might, I dreamed I angered a churlish neighbor by walking on his lawn and made fawning, overstated, nearly groveling obeisance to him as penance!

What the actual what

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Just now read the original reports of the Felonious Pecan Aficionados and am a little shook up:

Last might, I dreamed I angered a churlish neighbor by walking on his lawn and made fawning, overstated, nearly groveling obeisance to him as penance!

What the actual what

You had that dream before or after you went down that rabbit hole?

If the latter we'll send the ferrets.  If the former?  An exorcist.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You had that dream before or after you went down that rabbit hole?

If the latter we'll send the ferrets.  If the former?  An exorcist.

The former!!!! BEFORE the rabbit hole!!!! 😱

I’ve been the only female Junebug without the gift of the sixth sense  in 2 generations - this is NOT the way I wanna receive it!!! :D 

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 7

I'd have to pick Esther because at least my children would be safer.  I guess.  Yeah, just let me fall on a sword.  

• Upvote 6

Neither!  I’d choose Susanna who had a child outside of wedlock and married someone with money later.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I would much rather be Anna, as said above it seems that she has support, she’s probably done having kids so she can focus on the ones she has. I would not wanna live in a Third World country in a trailer with a man who has no experience.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Neither!  I’d choose Susanna who had a child outside of wedlock and married someone with money later.

You are combining 2 sisters. I don’t think Suze’s husband is wealthy. Although I also don’t think he’s a poor grifter either. Rebekah is the divorced sister who then married a wealthy older man. 

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 8

11 hours ago, imokit said:

Big question - would you rather be Esther or Anna?

If those are my choices: spinsterhood for me, thank you very much. 

If forced to marry one of those men my policy of non-violence would me mightily tested. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, imokit said:

They're both tough options ~ but if I had to choose I'd be Esther, a pompous and unsupportive husband is a preferable option to a sex offender one.

• Upvote 4

On 1/22/2022 at 6:41 PM, Giraffe said:

I feel sorry for most of them, because they're just not right (Clara Nolkamp, looking at you), especially that motley, hateful bunch in Lazy Lori's Super Seekret Chatroom.

I suspect the real truth about Jill is one of her sisters (hope it was Amy) pushed her out of the bunk bed and she hit her head. Maybe guilt is why they tolerate her.

I do not feel sorry for that hateful Kristin Nicole or Bethie and the other Girl Defined, the lady with the Husbear or that silly Shapiro sister.

Terrible options but I am going to go with Anna. At least she is in her own country, if needed they can access medical treatment, and she is getting a nice, long break from having to be joyfully available. That said, my thoughts are skewed by the fact that my toddler is a month younger than Maryella and has needed a lot of medical care that she wouldn’t have had access to in the developing world so my vote is biased based on that. 

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

Terrible options but I am going to go with Anna. At least she is in her own country, if needed they can access medical treatment, and she is getting a nice, long break from having to be joyfully available. That said, my thoughts are skewed by the fact that my toddler is a month younger than Maryella and has needed a lot of medical care that she wouldn’t have had access to in the developing world so my vote is biased based on that. 

Medical treatment is fine in Zambia. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic