IGNORED

John David and Abbie 10: Selling Clothes on Poshmark to Make Ends Meet

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

I wonder if JB&M dare to put a number on their grandchildren again with all these secretive pregnancies.

I would not put It past them since they don't care about their kid's desires. I'm surprised that they haven't yet said anything about it actually 

• Upvote 5

On 5/3/2022 at 2:17 AM, CaptainFunderpants said:

100% me IRL.

Striving to convey to certain very special extroverts how much I appreciate them and value them but how after a day full of people'ing I really just can't people any more but if I were to people I would in fact people with them over anyone else.

Ambivert! I can people all day but don't even text me in the evenings. I need me time and lots of it.

https://www.scienceofpeople.com/ambivert/

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, nolongerIFBx said:

Ambivert! I can people all day but don't even text me in the evenings. I need me time and lots of it.

https://www.scienceofpeople.com/ambivert/

OMG, this is me to a T. I am involved in a couple of groups that meet on Zoom and even though most of us are retired, people suggest meeting times of 5,6 or 7 PM. Hell, no. I am done with people and on me time by the dinner hour.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Duggar stock continues its decline.

E9BD2178-61C6-4D24-8CEA-622DF27626FA.jpeg

———

Just a side note, does this look like Tontitown elected a woman mayor?

781CAEC5-28C5-4A27-AA98-19259703BCED.jpeg

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 12

4 hours ago, Cam said:

Looks like the Duggar stock continues its decline.

E9BD2178-61C6-4D24-8CEA-622DF27626FA.jpeg

———

Just a side note, does this look like Tontitown elected a woman mayor?

781CAEC5-28C5-4A27-AA98-19259703BCED.jpeg

Yes, a woman mayor. Glad they didn’t elect someone called “Fotocop” to replace JD.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

I truly hope all people with the last name Duggar keep losing all elections and they eventually stop running.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 14

7 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Yes, a woman mayor. Glad they didn’t elect someone called “Fotocop” to replace JD.

Haha! Yeah, he din get many votes.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I think it's the name of his business.

Which makes it even more....odd.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, marmalade said:

A baby registry has been found on Amazon. Abbie's due date is 9/8.

Why do we think its real?

36 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Why do we think its real?

She's asking for very practical things. It doesn't look like a gift grab.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

She's asking for very practical things. It doesn't look like a gift grab.

Sounds like  her! 

On 5/25/2022 at 8:51 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I truly hope all people with the last name Duggar keep losing all elections and they eventually stop running.

Obviously I’m late to the party here but was going to add the same sentiment. Hopefully none of the other Duggars has even remotely similar skeletons as the convicted felon but I still wish the family would fade into obscurity when it comes to politics. 

• Upvote 4

I don’t understand why the quiver full families hold baby showers in the first place. Sure it is nice to get new things once and a while, but with all the blessings you would think they’d swap clothes and other baby things with each other. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I don’t understand why the quiver full families hold baby showers in the first place. Sure it is nice to get new things once and a while, but with all the blessings you would think they’d swap clothes and other baby things with each other. 

Because they are completely and totally obsessed with birthing arrows for the lord. More Christian’s to take over the world! Every baby is a blessing! It’s honestly creepy how obsessive they all are. Babies babies babies! 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Seems to me like it’s the only time a woman gets the spotlight on her once she’s married. Having a shower to look forward to helps mask the drudgery of the fundie wife life. Good excuse to gather and gossip without the mens, without every little last thing being about the magnification and adoration of all the mens. 

• Upvote 15

On 5/4/2022 at 9:33 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think the rules that are easiest to get rid of are the ones that aren’t directly forbidden in the Bible. The Bible didn’t say no tv, no movies, no dancing, no pants, etc. Those were rules made up by Bill Gothard. It’s probably easier to Chuck those rules since Gothard isn’t even part of ATI anymore. 

Didn’t you see Footloose?  Kevin Bacon’s character defends having a school dance by showing all the references to dancing in the Bible.  Dancing is biblical!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11

On 8/5/2022 at 5:11 PM, onekidanddone said:

Especially the Duggars who made many bucks off their “buy used and save the difference” mantra.

• Upvote 9

On 8/6/2022 at 8:50 AM, Cam said:

Seems to me like it’s the only time a woman gets the spotlight on her once she’s married. Having a shower to look forward to helps mask the drudgery of the fundie wife life. Good excuse to gather and gossip without the mens, without every little last thing being about the magnification and adoration of all the mens. 

All true, a koffee klatch, but gifts? Maybe an outfit for new baby or food gift card. 

• Upvote 1

There was a baby shower for Abbie today, and look who showed up, besides the usual suspects: Lauren! (Screenshot from Esther Bates public instagram stories). There's also a photo of Jill and Abbie, posted by Jill. So she was there as well, although not dressed in blue. 

806E3AFC-778C-4A11-B78E-9134DE0EB575_1_201_a.jpeg

• Thank You 8
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, xenobia said:

There was a baby shower for Abbie today, and look who showed up, besides the usual suspects: Lauren! (Screenshot from Esther Bates public instagram stories). There's also a photo of Jill and Abbie, posted by Jill. So she was there as well, although not dressed in blue. 

806E3AFC-778C-4A11-B78E-9134DE0EB575_1_201_a.jpeg

I guess they left Jill out of the group chat 🙄 fundies are so weird. Why do they love matching so much? The couples match, the families match, and now the friends match. It must’ve made people there in other colors feel weird. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess they left Jill out of the group chat 🙄 fundies are so weird. Why do they love matching so much? The couples match, the families match, and now the friends match. It must’ve made people there in other colors feel weird. 

Since Jessa and Hannah are absent from the group pic they probably didn’t get the memo either. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1