IGNORED

John David and Abbie 10: Selling Clothes on Poshmark to Make Ends Meet

nelliebelle1197

I could really get my groove on regardless of spectators (I am notorious for opening the dance floor at events and clubs and will dance alone if nobody joins me), but I do think JB, M, and Anna would put a damper on everyone's good time.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

14 hours ago, Sops2 said:

There's also a third photo posted later which shows- horror of horror- Joy and Austin dancing- to quote " the best DJ ever!"

Perhaps someone slipped a half bottle of vodka in the punch

Maybe Spanky Sproul crashed the festivities.

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think part of it is the husbands as well. If my husband gets along well with the husband of a friend of mine, we hang out more as a group. 

We do the same. Not long ago I talked with the wife of a befriended married couple. The three all went to school together. So I joined their friendship when I met Mr. S. and now I count them as our friends. The woman and I both wondered why the men do not meet without us, which is absolutely no problem for us. So we kind of checked on each other, if one of us two does not want it, and we both thought that it would be great if the men met each other without us. Or one couple and only the other man. My work requires lots of communication and socializing with people so at the end of the day I can't stand other people very well. So it would be perfect for me if he meets them without me. Well not always of course, I really like them, and if I had to choose which people I would meet after a workday full of people I would choose them. So in the end my friend an I decided to plan "man-dates" for them.

• Upvote 7

23 hours ago, Scrabblemaster said:

*snip* My work requires lots of communication and socializing with people so at the end of the day I can't stand other people very well. So it would be perfect for me if he meets them without me. Well not always of course, I really like them, and if I had to choose which people I would meet after a workday full of people I would choose them.

100% me IRL.

Striving to convey to certain very special extroverts how much I appreciate them and value them but how after a day full of people'ing I really just can't people any more but if I were to people I would in fact people with them over anyone else.

• Upvote 7

On 5/1/2022 at 8:15 AM, indianabones said:

Gabrielle Patton has been posting photos to Instagram of her recent vow renewal, where Anna, Joy, and Abbie were bridesmaids. She's gone private so I won't post them here, but screenshots have been uploaded to Reddit and Abbie looks pregnant in them (second photo).

Mmm... I'm not convinced. I mean, she probably is, but not based on that pic for me.

35 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Mmm... I'm not convinced. I mean, she probably is, but not based on that pic for me.

Is that Katie in the pic too? 
and Esther? 
this pic just to me looks like they are all so “enmeshed” you just can’t get away from a duggar even if you wanted too. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add stuff
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

agreed - I wouldn't guess- just on that pic, that she's pregnant. 

I'm a little stunned by the dancing. I mean they put on a good show about not dancing back in the frumper days (some little kid was dancing along - because kids just DO that - and one of the Bigs said that she wasn't dancing, she was hopping or something...) 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Meggo said:

I'm a little stunned by the dancing. I mean they put on a good show about not dancing back in the frumper days (some little kid was dancing along - because kids just DO that - and one of the Bigs said that she wasn't dancing, she was hopping or something...) 

I think the rules that are easiest to get rid of are the ones that aren’t directly forbidden in the Bible. The Bible didn’t say no tv, no movies, no dancing, no pants, etc. Those were rules made up by Bill Gothard. It’s probably easier to Chuck those rules since Gothard isn’t even part of ATI anymore. 

• Upvote 6

The Bible also didn’t say anything about be fruitful and multiplying until your innards fall out of your body or until your bones are so leeched that you’ve lost 2 inches on your height. And wasn’t there something in there about working hard to feed yourself and your family? Treating your neighbor like God has treated you? Whatever you do to the least of your brothers you do unto me? These people, like maaaaaany, vocal religious folks, graze at the Bible buffet. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 3

37 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

The Bible also didn’t say anything about be fruitful and multiplying until your innards fall out of your body or until your bones are so leeched that you’ve lost 2 inches on your height. And wasn’t there something in there about working hard to feed yourself and your family? Treating your neighbor like God has treated you? Whatever you do to the least of your brothers you do unto me? These people, like maaaaaany, vocal religious folks, graze at the Bible buffet. 

I totally agree. And I think part of it is seeing other fundies doing things forbidden by Gothard. They see that those fundies are not heathen people bent for hell because they danced.

• Upvote 1

Didn't JB or M once say something about dancing being "ok" for a married couple?  Implication was that they can lust in their hearts (and pants) all they want because they can righteously fulfill that lustful urge.

Edited by Bobology
I didn't edit

7 minutes ago, Bobology said:

Didn't JB or M once say something about dancing being "ok" for a married couple?  Implication was that they can lust in their hearts (and pants) all they want because they can righteously fulfill that lustful urge.

I feel like they said it was ok to do alone. But that’s stupid. Because you can probably break a lot of fundie public rules in your bedroom. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

She looks more so in the second pic than the first one, but it could just be an unflattering dress

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Meggo said:

It was Jana. She said they were "jumping for joy"

• Upvote 5
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like they said it was ok to do alone. But that’s stupid. Because you can probably break a lot of fundie public rules in your bedroom. 

Yes, only in private because in public someone else might be turned on by your dancing -_-

• Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Yes, only in private because in public someone else might be turned on by your dancing -_-

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get turned on by watching JimBob dance...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

But millions of people can watch him hump Michelle on a mini golf course 🙄🤢

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 4
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think JB’s approach to parenting had a lot to do with “lording over” his children. Attempting to keep the kids in line by showing what he could do, that they couldn’t, because he was the big man on campus. Looking at Josh’s current predicament, you can see how that tactic worked out. JB is a classic bully.

There should be parenting classes in what not to do when raising children. Just about anything JB Duggar would endorse/has endorsed would fit into the curriculum.

• Upvote 14

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

To be fair I doubt anyone got turned on by that either 🤮

Edited by lumpentheologie
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3

I think we can saftely add Abbie in the pregnant sheet based on this photo from Gabby Petito wedding renewal. Found It on reddit this bunch has been posted on Facebook apparently. I haven't idea that Facebook apparently Is still cool for fundies i tought they had moved all on Instagram. 

The same poster made a part two but i haven't look at that yet

RDT_20220506_0935587719140787696101510.jpg

Edited by Italiangirl
Adding some tought
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 12

Yeah, Gabby's hand placement totally confirms it. It's not even about the size of Abbie's midsection at this point. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

That's how Abbie looked when she was about five months pregnant with Grace, though I know some women show earlier with their second babies.

• Upvote 1

The photos on Reddit are worth having a look at- mainly because John and Abbie, Joy and Austin, Jed and Katey- they all look happy and relaxed.

We have never seen them look like this before- the Big House parties looked stilted and wooden and no one was having fun. These Duggars are definitely having a good time.

No Josh. Perhaps the reality is settling in, and life is far better without him

• Upvote 7

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Millions? Were there really millions? I never thought they had so many viewers.