Jump to content
IGNORED

John David and Abbie 10: Selling Clothes on Poshmark to Make Ends Meet


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

For those who haven't venture on Reddit there Is also this pic in part two. I agree with @Sops2 that the other photos are worty a watch, all the guest looks relaxed and like they are having fun, It could be Life without Josh and also without JB and M around runing the fun (the party seems to have started after they left) 

RDT_20220506_1104445545009659067701420.jpg

Edited by Italiangirl
Fixed the autocorrector
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Yeah, Gabby's hand placement totally confirms it. It's not even about the size of Abbie's midsection at this point. 

Since she’s been known to have HG, it’s very possible she hasn’t gained much weight so far. That’s how it can be with some HG pregnancies. No weight gain the the beginning of the pregnancy because they are throwing up so much. 

Ok I’ll say it. Vow renewals are probably much more fun than the original fundie wedding. It makes sense. The bride and groom aren’t nervous for their first kiss and later on to have sex for the first time. There’s probably so much less pressure. The ceremony isn’t “real” to fundies because the first wedding was the real one. So it’s much more relaxed and fun. It’s just a party. Not a sacred ceremony and a party. 

  • Upvote 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well good for them. They seem to be the most relatively normal of the lot of them. Like she worked, she wears pants, they genuinely seem to LIKE each other - and from all appearances - they didn't do the weird Jessa/Ben office thing. (when Jboob said they could side hug- shudder). I mean maybe they did some of that with HER family (but likely not that extreme) but I think JD (did you know he's a pilot?) kind of flew under the radar with this one (pun not really intended). 

But how are they going to fit two kids in that trailer situation they've got going? 

 

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't JD meet her independently, and then announce to the family that he had someone and they were serious.  None of this highly rigid getting to know you, family introductions, chaperoning thing until after they were serious.  They weren't quite Zach and Whitney (meeting at Sonic) but JB wasn't involved and allowed to interfere until things were serious.  Which is probably why they are the most natural couple.

  • Upvote 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, imokit said:

Which is probably why they are the most natural couple.

They are definitely the most natural couple. I always thought JD seemed like the most natural of the kids. Maybe it had to do with his birth order because the pressure to be perfect wasn’t on him. So it doesn’t surprise me that his relationship is the most natural. He also never seemed be a fan of having cameras in his face. The younger kids from maybe the second set of twins down have grew up with the cameras in their faces. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, imokit said:

Didn't JD meet her independently, and then announce to the family that he had someone and they were serious.  None of this highly rigid getting to know you, family introductions, chaperoning thing until after they were serious.  They weren't quite Zach and Whitney (meeting at Sonic) but JB wasn't involved and allowed to interfere until things were serious.  Which is probably why they are the most natural couple.

Not exactly. JB & M had JD fly them to some event where they were speaking I think. He saw Abbie and told JB he was interested in her, at which point JB went to speak to her father. The families knew each other. It may have been a surprise to his siblings but his parents were definitely in on it and he had their approval before approaching her. That being said they definitely seem to be a very solid mature couple.

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EDIT TO ADD - I think I figured it out. .Thanks

 

Ok, Sorry to sound dumb but I how do I find the pictures on reddit? 

Edited by saywhat7
Figured it out
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 7:25 AM, SassyPants said:

There should be parenting classes in what not to do when raising children. Just about anything JB Duggar would endorse/has endorsed would fit into the curriculum.

I hardly think a class would have overturned JB's Christian beliefs and preconceived notions on how to raise children. 

You'd have to take the class seriously and have an open mind for it to work. A random stranger saying "Corporal punishment is bad" would have no effect on your average expecting fundie parent.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since she’s been known to have HG, it’s very possible she hasn’t gained much weight so far. That’s how it can be with some HG pregnancies. No weight gain the the beginning of the pregnancy because they are throwing up so much. 

Sometimes women even lose weight to HG and maybe healthier eating.

John David and Abbie has always looked happy and relatively relaxed together. It's nice that they're older-Abbie age 30 and John David age 32 are expecting their second child together.

I kind of like these two, but I have real problems with Mediccorps that they are both involved with. I hope these two leave that organization alone.

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I hardly think a class would have overturned JB's Christian beliefs and preconceived notions on how to raise children. 

You'd have to take the class seriously and have an open mind for it to work. A random stranger saying "Corporal punishment is bad" would have no effect on your average expecting fundie parent.

I don’t know why you thought that JB would enroll in the class. The class would be for people thinking about having children or maybe parents of littles wanting to improve their parenting skills. Fundies think they know it all, so I doubt they’d be attracted.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I don’t know why you thought that JB would enroll in the class. The class would be for people thinking about having children or maybe parents of littles wanting to improve their parenting skills. Fundies think they know it all, so I doubt they’d be attracted.

I thought you meant a mandatory class. A lot of people say that pregnant couples should be required to take parenting classes.  And I didn't just mean JB. I don't think a parenting class would have an impact on the second-generation Duggars or Bates. 

Optional parenting classes are widely available.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

I thought you meant a mandatory class. A lot of people say that pregnant couples should be required to take parenting classes.  And I didn't just mean JB. I don't think a parenting class would have an impact on the second-generation Duggars or Bates. 

Optional parenting classes are widely available.

I don’t know if you live in the US, but there is not much that is “mandatory.” Lots of freedoms and freeDUMBS in the US. Where parenting is concerned, the people who might need educating the most, are seemingly the least likely to seek that knowledge.

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I don’t know if you live in the US, but there is not much that is “mandatory.” Lots of freedoms and freeDUMBS in the US. Where parenting is concerned, the people who might need educating the most, are seemingly the least likely to seek that knowledge.

Absolutely true! 

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Sometimes women even lose weight to HG and maybe healthier eating.

John David and Abbie has always looked happy and relatively relaxed together. It's nice that they're older-Abbie age 30 and John David age 32 are expecting their second child together.

I kind of like these two, but I have real problems with Mediccorps that they are both involved with. I hope these two leave that organization alone.

JD is the CEO or some similarly titled exec. I doubt he's leaving. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

JD is the CEO or some similarly titled exec. I doubt he's leaving. 

😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He can be any Exec he wants to be. I just hope he is a former pilot. Even Sully (Chesley) Sullenberger retired after he crashed the commercial airplane he was piloting on the Hudson River.

  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

They officially announced. A boy, due in late summer. 

After 11 granddaughters in a row, I’m glad Truett broke the streak and now there will be two more boys in the family (Jill and Abbie). Let’s hope the streak keeps going. I hate how the females are treated in the Duggar family. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

After 11 granddaughters in a row, I’m glad Truett broke the streak and now there will be two more boys in the family (Jill and Abbie). Let’s hope the streak keeps going. I hate how the females are treated in the Duggar family. 

and [possibly Lauren...

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

and [possibly Lauren...

Yeah let’s hope if she did have a baby, then it’s a boy too. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

They officially announced. A boy, due in late summer. 

 Nice age spacing. I’m glad they waited a bit to get pregnant, gave her time to rebuild her strength and nutrition after the awful HG, plus assuming Gracie is a relatively easy kid - a 2 year old is a lot easier to manage than a younger toddler.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A boy also for them, i want to know how the D seems to always having long same sex string. It Is a mistery to me. This will be granduggar #? I lost count, i think we are around 23 if Lauren was pregnant or 24 if Kendra Is really on #4 or i have missed someone? 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Assuming Lauren and Josiah really did have a baby in March, Abbie and John's baby will be the 26th grandchild. The 27th if Kendra and Joseph are having their 4th. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

A boy also for them, i want to know how the D seems to always having long same sex string. It Is a mistery to me. This will be granduggar #? I lost count, i think we are around 23 if Lauren was pregnant or 24 if Kendra Is really on #4 or i have missed someone? 

J*** & Anna have 7 kids.

Jessa & Ben have 4 kids.

Jinger & Jeremy have 2 kids.

Joy and Austin have 2 kids.

Jed! & Katey have 1 kid.

That's 16 kids.

Plus Joe & Kendra have at least 3 kids.

Josiah & Lauren have at least 1 kid.

That's 20 kids. 

John David & Abbie have 1 kid and are expecting baby #2.

Jill and Derick have 2 kids and are expecting baby #3. 

That 23 kids with 2 on the way. If Lauren had a baby that's 24 and if Kendra is pregnant that's 25.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah let’s hope if she did have a baby, then it’s a boy too. 

Based on her reaction at the gender reveal of Katey it is suspected she also had a boy

I wonder if JB&M dare to put a number on their grandchildren again with all these secretive pregnancies.

  • Upvote 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      I highly recommend Not the Good Girl's Youtube channel. She is making great documentaries about cults.
      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Ohh jeeze, GrandBerry6 just came to me, snuggled his face in my neck and barfed, all over me. In my neck, in my hair, on my face, down inside my nightie all over the front of my nightie. Ohh FUCK! Bath, washed hair, cleaned sofa. Good times, good times.
      · 2 replies
    • Scrabblemaster

      Scrabblemaster

      I danced through my living room feeling awesome. From time to time I do this. Maybe wine is involved. Good music is definitely involved. It is awesome. I recommend it to you. With or without wine.
      · 2 replies
    • Hazelbunny

      Hazelbunny

      After a few months of trying to decide what kind of new computer to get and my brother telling me a Mac would be the best decision I could ever make and my sister telling me that would be the worst and I ought to stick to Windows.... I now have a used Mac. I am trying to get used to it. Not easy, but the Magnifying program is a lot better than the Windows one (that was the ultimate reason for my decision) and FJ works a lot better than on my 10-year old Laptop, too!!  
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

      WannabeHistorian

      Y'all, holter monitors suck. And naturally the palpitations that caused this test to be ordered are remarkably absent today. 
      I'm off to go work out in the hopes that triggers it. T minus 10 hours till I get this thing off. 
      · 4 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fuck Fornicate.  Glad I got in to see this place before the world went to shit.
       
      · 0 replies
    • PreciousPantsofDoom

      PreciousPantsofDoom

      I frigging hate the toilets at this worksite. Specifically the door locks. Stupid little knoblet that isn't clear if it is locked or not. Door opens right off the main hallway and the toilet is just far enough from the door that I can't just hold the door shut in case I've got the lock wrong. I mean really people, how hard is it to design this? I just want to pee in private with no anxiety. Apparently that is too much to ask for. 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

      47of74

      First thing I'm doing when I get to the hereafter is finding the ancestors who moved to the US in the first place and asking them what the fuck they were thinking moving here in the first place.  Along with giving them an epic the reason you suck speech hopefully in the presence of God and the Lord Jesus Christ Himself to all of them for condemning their descendants to living in a shithole.
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      Its STILL snowing. Its not like I don't have a million things to do and need to take crap to the dumpster. 
      · 2 replies
    • Chocolate Lover

      Chocolate Lover

      Do any of you play Dyson Sphere Program?   For those who don't know what it is I'd suggest Googling it, because there's no way I could do it justice. 
      There's always just one more thing to do before I turn off.  Blink!  And it's 2 hours later.  
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.