IGNORED

John David and Abbie 10: Selling Clothes on Poshmark to Make Ends Meet

nelliebelle1197

For those who haven't venture on Reddit there Is also this pic in part two. I agree with @Sops2 that the other photos are worty a watch, all the guest looks relaxed and like they are having fun, It could be Life without Josh and also without JB and M around runing the fun (the party seems to have started after they left) 

RDT_20220506_1104445545009659067701420.jpg

Edited by Italiangirl
Fixed the autocorrector
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

3 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Yeah, Gabby's hand placement totally confirms it. It's not even about the size of Abbie's midsection at this point. 

Since she’s been known to have HG, it’s very possible she hasn’t gained much weight so far. That’s how it can be with some HG pregnancies. No weight gain the the beginning of the pregnancy because they are throwing up so much. 

Ok I’ll say it. Vow renewals are probably much more fun than the original fundie wedding. It makes sense. The bride and groom aren’t nervous for their first kiss and later on to have sex for the first time. There’s probably so much less pressure. The ceremony isn’t “real” to fundies because the first wedding was the real one. So it’s much more relaxed and fun. It’s just a party. Not a sacred ceremony and a party. 

• Upvote 11

Well good for them. They seem to be the most relatively normal of the lot of them. Like she worked, she wears pants, they genuinely seem to LIKE each other - and from all appearances - they didn't do the weird Jessa/Ben office thing. (when Jboob said they could side hug- shudder). I mean maybe they did some of that with HER family (but likely not that extreme) but I think JD (did you know he's a pilot?) kind of flew under the radar with this one (pun not really intended). 

But how are they going to fit two kids in that trailer situation they've got going? 

• Upvote 5

Didn't JD meet her independently, and then announce to the family that he had someone and they were serious.  None of this highly rigid getting to know you, family introductions, chaperoning thing until after they were serious.  They weren't quite Zach and Whitney (meeting at Sonic) but JB wasn't involved and allowed to interfere until things were serious.  Which is probably why they are the most natural couple.

• Upvote 17

36 minutes ago, imokit said:

Which is probably why they are the most natural couple.

They are definitely the most natural couple. I always thought JD seemed like the most natural of the kids. Maybe it had to do with his birth order because the pressure to be perfect wasn’t on him. So it doesn’t surprise me that his relationship is the most natural. He also never seemed be a fan of having cameras in his face. The younger kids from maybe the second set of twins down have grew up with the cameras in their faces. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, imokit said:

Didn't JD meet her independently, and then announce to the family that he had someone and they were serious.  None of this highly rigid getting to know you, family introductions, chaperoning thing until after they were serious.  They weren't quite Zach and Whitney (meeting at Sonic) but JB wasn't involved and allowed to interfere until things were serious.  Which is probably why they are the most natural couple.

Not exactly. JB & M had JD fly them to some event where they were speaking I think. He saw Abbie and told JB he was interested in her, at which point JB went to speak to her father. The families knew each other. It may have been a surprise to his siblings but his parents were definitely in on it and he had their approval before approaching her. That being said they definitely seem to be a very solid mature couple.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

EDIT TO ADD - I think I figured it out. .Thanks

Ok, Sorry to sound dumb but I how do I find the pictures on reddit? 

Edited by saywhat7
Figured it out

On 5/5/2022 at 7:25 AM, SassyPants said:

There should be parenting classes in what not to do when raising children. Just about anything JB Duggar would endorse/has endorsed would fit into the curriculum.

I hardly think a class would have overturned JB's Christian beliefs and preconceived notions on how to raise children. 

You'd have to take the class seriously and have an open mind for it to work. A random stranger saying "Corporal punishment is bad" would have no effect on your average expecting fundie parent.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since she’s been known to have HG, it’s very possible she hasn’t gained much weight so far. That’s how it can be with some HG pregnancies. No weight gain the the beginning of the pregnancy because they are throwing up so much. 

Sometimes women even lose weight to HG and maybe healthier eating.

John David and Abbie has always looked happy and relatively relaxed together. It's nice that they're older-Abbie age 30 and John David age 32 are expecting their second child together.

I kind of like these two, but I have real problems with Mediccorps that they are both involved with. I hope these two leave that organization alone.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I hardly think a class would have overturned JB's Christian beliefs and preconceived notions on how to raise children. 

You'd have to take the class seriously and have an open mind for it to work. A random stranger saying "Corporal punishment is bad" would have no effect on your average expecting fundie parent.

I don’t know why you thought that JB would enroll in the class. The class would be for people thinking about having children or maybe parents of littles wanting to improve their parenting skills. Fundies think they know it all, so I doubt they’d be attracted.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I don’t know why you thought that JB would enroll in the class. The class would be for people thinking about having children or maybe parents of littles wanting to improve their parenting skills. Fundies think they know it all, so I doubt they’d be attracted.

I thought you meant a mandatory class. A lot of people say that pregnant couples should be required to take parenting classes.  And I didn't just mean JB. I don't think a parenting class would have an impact on the second-generation Duggars or Bates. 

Optional parenting classes are widely available.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

I thought you meant a mandatory class. A lot of people say that pregnant couples should be required to take parenting classes.  And I didn't just mean JB. I don't think a parenting class would have an impact on the second-generation Duggars or Bates. 

Optional parenting classes are widely available.

I don’t know if you live in the US, but there is not much that is “mandatory.” Lots of freedoms and freeDUMBS in the US. Where parenting is concerned, the people who might need educating the most, are seemingly the least likely to seek that knowledge.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

12 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I don’t know if you live in the US, but there is not much that is “mandatory.” Lots of freedoms and freeDUMBS in the US. Where parenting is concerned, the people who might need educating the most, are seemingly the least likely to seek that knowledge.

Absolutely true! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Sometimes women even lose weight to HG and maybe healthier eating.

John David and Abbie has always looked happy and relatively relaxed together. It's nice that they're older-Abbie age 30 and John David age 32 are expecting their second child together.

I kind of like these two, but I have real problems with Mediccorps that they are both involved with. I hope these two leave that organization alone.

JD is the CEO or some similarly titled exec. I doubt he's leaving. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

JD is the CEO or some similarly titled exec. I doubt he's leaving. 

😬

He can be any Exec he wants to be. I just hope he is a former pilot. Even Sully (Chesley) Sullenberger retired after he crashed the commercial airplane he was piloting on the Hudson River.

• Confused 3

17 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

They officially announced. A boy, due in late summer. 

After 11 granddaughters in a row, I’m glad Truett broke the streak and now there will be two more boys in the family (Jill and Abbie). Let’s hope the streak keeps going. I hate how the females are treated in the Duggar family. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

After 11 granddaughters in a row, I’m glad Truett broke the streak and now there will be two more boys in the family (Jill and Abbie). Let’s hope the streak keeps going. I hate how the females are treated in the Duggar family. 

and [possibly Lauren...

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

and [possibly Lauren...

Yeah let’s hope if she did have a baby, then it’s a boy too. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

They officially announced. A boy, due in late summer. 

Nice age spacing. I’m glad they waited a bit to get pregnant, gave her time to rebuild her strength and nutrition after the awful HG, plus assuming Gracie is a relatively easy kid - a 2 year old is a lot easier to manage than a younger toddler.

• Upvote 3

A boy also for them, i want to know how the D seems to always having long same sex string. It Is a mistery to me. This will be granduggar #? I lost count, i think we are around 23 if Lauren was pregnant or 24 if Kendra Is really on #4 or i have missed someone? 

• Upvote 3

Assuming Lauren and Josiah really did have a baby in March, Abbie and John's baby will be the 26th grandchild. The 27th if Kendra and Joseph are having their 4th. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

A boy also for them, i want to know how the D seems to always having long same sex string. It Is a mistery to me. This will be granduggar #? I lost count, i think we are around 23 if Lauren was pregnant or 24 if Kendra Is really on #4 or i have missed someone? 

J*** & Anna have 7 kids.

Jessa & Ben have 4 kids.

Jinger & Jeremy have 2 kids.

Joy and Austin have 2 kids.

Jed! & Katey have 1 kid.

That's 16 kids.

Plus Joe & Kendra have at least 3 kids.

Josiah & Lauren have at least 1 kid.

That's 20 kids. 

John David & Abbie have 1 kid and are expecting baby #2.

Jill and Derick have 2 kids and are expecting baby #3. 

That 23 kids with 2 on the way. If Lauren had a baby that's 24 and if Kendra is pregnant that's 25.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah let’s hope if she did have a baby, then it’s a boy too. 

Based on her reaction at the gender reveal of Katey it is suspected she also had a boy

I wonder if JB&M dare to put a number on their grandchildren again with all these secretive pregnancies.

• Upvote 10