IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

3 hours ago, FundiePrincess said:

Lawson posted an FB live in the Bringing Up Bates page tonight from outside of Jed Duggar’s house in Arkansas. The address was visible in the shot and matched the address on Jed’s campaign information.

Interesting... Although the Duggars are so slimy that I can see them encouraging Lawson to put that on his Facebook as more "evidence" that Jed lives there.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

On 4/10/2020 at 3:30 AM, FundiePrincess said:

Lawson posted an FB live in the Bringing Up Bates page tonight from outside of Jed Duggar’s house in Arkansas. The address was visible in the shot and matched the address on Jed’s campaign information.

So are Jed and Lawson living together now? lol just kidding. I thought Lawson was no longer in Arkansas, someone mentioned he was seen mowing the lawn on Carlin instagram stories. Why go back home and then back to Arkansas again in the middle of a stay at home order? Also i wonder whats up with him spending so much time with the Duggars lately.

• Upvote 3

Jonesboro tornado, he flew there for that.   Duggar’s were There to help as well. my guess he followed them to Northwest Arkansas.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, llucie said:

Why go back home and then back to Arkansas again in the middle of a stay at home order?

Rules don't apply to Bateses, you know that.

• Upvote 13

He’s still in AR. He posted about Carlin’s birthday today on his Instagram story and she reposted it saying she missed him and to come home soon. He may be staying with Jed at Jed’s house as an accountability buddy. 

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, clueliss said:

Jonesboro tornado, he flew there for that.   Duggar’s were There to help as well. my guess he followed them to Northwest Arkansas.

He was already in Arkansas before the tornado though, he didnt flew for that. I know because he did a live from Arkansas right before the tornado. He suposedly travelled back to Tennesse after that last week to mown some lawns and now its back in Jeds house.

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, llucie said:

He suposedly travelled back to Tennesse after that last week to mown some lawns and now its back in Jeds house.

I'm guessing he isn't really following that whole stay at home thing that the entire rest of the country is practicing.

• Upvote 11

12 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm guessing he isn't really following that whole stay at home thing that the entire rest of the country is practicing.

He’s probably wearing his badge & gun & passing himself off as a key worker- even though he’s in the wrong state. Would be lawmaker Jed is very quiet about it all. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

According to his instastories, Lawson is currently with a team 'helping' with the aftermath of some more tornadoes.  I don't know if it's just because i'm home more so have more time to keep up with things, but America seems to be getting creamed by twisters this year (or maybe they're just hitting more residential areas than normal).

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Medicorp Instagram stories has Nathan with him.  

and if I knew where to put it, I’d start a medicorp thread.  But this monstrosity involves both Bates and Duggar’s.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, clueliss said:

Medicorp Instagram stories has Nathan with him.  

and if I knew where to put it, I’d start a medicorp thread.  But this monstrosity involves both Bates and Duggar’s.

Maybe it needs it's own thread under quiverful of snark - Medicorp madness: Bates and Duggars united!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Lawson isn't even pretending to be a singer anymore, is he?

He's obviously a humanitarian now 

• Haha 22

Lawson can’t pose with any babies at the moment, so he found kittens. All I thought when I saw it, was he knows some irresponsible pet owners to lazy to de-sex their cat. Might not be the case. But I don’t put much stock in fundies. 

• Upvote 8

Lawson is fangirling over Tim Tebow in his latest story. Is this a new crush? I don’t know much about TT so I had a look at his page. He seems a show off & heavily into preaching. He also seems to have a connection to the Philippines so maybe Lawson is after a job. He has a very glamorous wife ( not a Jean skirt & leggings type at all) so maybe this is the kind of life Lawson aspires to. 

• Upvote 1

Tim Tebow is a failed NFL quarterback who was known mostly for his preaching. I know he played, I believe minor league baseball, for a while. Now he's mostly known for marrying a Miss Universe Contestant and winning a Heisman trophy. He does remind me of Lawson in that I think both are fame and glamour whores. 

• Upvote 16

3 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Tim Tebow is a failed NFL quarterback who was known mostly for his preaching. I know he played, I believe minor league baseball, for a while. Now he's mostly known for marrying a Miss Universe Contestant and winning a Heisman trophy. He does remind me of Lawson in that I think both are fame and glamour whores. 

Weren't they trying to link Tim Tebow with Jana Duggar at one point?  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Yes, I remember the gossip that Jana & Tim Tebow were a couple. That was a weird time.

On another note - Lawson, who has been flying around who knows where, and has been out and about in Arkansas, just posted three pictures and a video of him with Khloé (Zach & Whitney’s youngest child). This family does NOT take the Coronavirus seriously enough 

7D5C33C9-7D49-4BC0-B588-A1536C06E223.jpeg

• Upvote 10

19 minutes ago, fundiebabez said:

Yes, I remember the gossip that Jana & Tim Tebow were a couple. That was a weird time.

On another note - Lawson, who has been flying around who knows where, and has been out and about in Arkansas, just posted three pictures and a video of him with Khloé (Zach & Whitney’s youngest child). This family does NOT take the Coronavirus seriously enough 

In the last livestream Zach and Whitney were complaining that because of the social distancing they have to do all the batesboutique work by themselves, since the rest of the family cant come help, but then they let Lawson visit? And Zach is a police officer, he should know better! Maybe its and old picture? i noticed he changed the location and he usually does that when he doesnt want people to know where he actually is.

• Upvote 9

So now Lawson is posing with Everly. He's actually using this pic to thank the essential workers "keeping us all safe" while doing the opposite of social distancing.  WTF??  I know these fundies treat children primarily as accessories, but Lawson is taking it to a dangerous new level. 

• Upvote 14

It looked from Instagram like they were doing couch interviews for the show - with production staff on a phone.  Meaning on top of Lawson handling babies everywhere they are going ahead with some of their production.  

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic