IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I had no idea. :shock: I just googled too. 

Curiosity got the better of me and I had to google "I've Been Working On The Railroad" too.  The 1894 version...wow.  

"The Family Car Songbook" version is definitely the best of all the versions.  

• Upvote 3

So Lawson just hosted the FB Live for tonight’s episode while in the car with two blonde women, who were beautiful and looked related. He didn’t identify them, despite people asking. Eagle-eyed commenters identified the one in the front seat  as Heather Martin, the virginal, never been kissed contestant from Colton’s season. The other woman appeared to be her sister. Spoiler alert; she has not waited until marriage for bikinis on IG, but Kelly and Gil must have consented to the mysterious appearance on the official live. 

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, onyourwayhome said:

So Lawson just hosted the FB Live for tonight’s episode while in the car with two blonde women, who were beautiful and looked related. He didn’t identify them, despite people asking. Eagle-eyed commenters identified the one in the front seat  as Heather Martin, the virginal, never been kissed contestant from Colton’s season. The other woman appeared to be her sister. Spoiler alert; she has not waited until marriage for bikinis on IG, but Kelly and Gil must have consented to the mysterious appearance on the official live. 

A reality show constestant would be perfect for Lawson.

Edit:  Per her mother instagram she is in Nashville to record a country music video, so thats why they are with Lawson.

Edited by llucie
to add
  • Upvote 7

Edit:  Per her mother instagram she is in Nashville to record a country music video, so thats why they are with Lawson.

Well after Kaitlyn Bristowe‘s hit single I expect more former contestants to join the bandwagon. So this makes sense.
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, llucie said:

This makes perfect sense. Explains the needless mystery. I give the Bates props, they have learned the ropes of PR well.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Lawson has managed to hit InTouch Weekly online.  

I'm counting down to Kelly's disclaimer of romance.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/are-lawson-bates-and-bachelor-alum-heather-martin-courting-details/

Reality TV Crossover Couple? ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Star Lawson Hangs With Bachelor’s Heather Martin

REALITY TV

Jul 27, 2020 7:30 pm·

By Chelsea Duff

Courtesy Lawson Bates/Instagram; Courtesy Heather Martin/Instagram

Watch your back, Jana Duggar! Bringing Up Bates star Lawson Bates is sparking courting rumors after he hung out with Heather Martin from The Bachelor just days before his birthday. Heather and her sister, Colie Martin, spent a long weekend in Nashville, Tennessee, where they met up with the UPtv star.

“Thanks for taking such good care of my girls. They had a blast,” mom Jan Martin commented on Lawson’s July 26 photo. “Was so fun!” Lawson, 28, responded. “I’m reading for my [surfing] lesson, though.”

Courtesy Lawson Bates/Instagram

BFFS! MEET ALL OF THE DUGGAR FAMILY MEMBERS' FAVORITE FRIENDS

It seems the stars really hit it off. Though Colie, 22, has a boyfriend, Heather, 24, is single. The blonde beauty didn’t share any photos with the country singer yet, but it sounds like they do have something better in the works. Mama Martin revealed in another post that Heather shot a country music video with Lawson.

Could there be a romance brewing between these two? Most contestants from The Bachelor would probably seem a little too scandalous to court one of the conservative Bates, but fans may remember that Heather didn’t even have her first kiss until she was competing for Colton Underwood’s heart on the dating show. During a one-on-one date five weeks into the competition, the two locked lips as fireworks went off behind them in Thailand.

Volume 0%

18 OF THE WEIRDEST CELEBRITY COUPLES YOU NEVER KNEW DATED

Though the Bates family believes first kisses should be exchanged at the altar along with some wedding vows, they’re not as strict about their courtship rules as the Duggars are. “We think if a couple is old enough to think about getting married, they’re plenty old enough to learn to talk to God and each other and make some decisions for themselves,” mom Kelly Bates told a fan who asked about courting on the family blog in 2013. “An adult child entering a serious relationship better be able to also make decisions!”

In March 2019, Heather told Us Weekly she hadn’t been kissed since her smooch with Colton, 28, but we wouldn’t be surprised if sparks flew between her and Lawson. Both stars are gorgeous, and it certainly seems like they have a lot in common. With Colie teasing that she wants to move to music city, Heather and Lawson just might be seeing a lot more of each other.

Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 4

It just aggravates me that rags like InTouch insist on presenting the Bateses as nothing more than slightly more conservative than usual Christians. The quote from Kelly Jo feeds into the lie that they’re just folks.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

I dont know anything about this girl (I've never watched the bachelor) but after reading fj comments about it and that in touch article, my general impression is that she could do way better than law bates.  I hope she knows that.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, The Mother Dust said:

I dont know anything about this girl (I've never watched the bachelor) but after reading fj comments about it and that in touch article, my general impression is that she could do way better than law bates.  I hope she knows that.

all women could do better than him. unfourtunatly some do worse

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

So, Lawson has traded the dog tags in for a huge cross. As if we needed reminding. Why can't he let his faith stand on its own? 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

So, Lawson has traded the dog tags in for a huge cross. As if we needed reminding. Why can't he let his faith stand on its own? 

Perhaps it is not a reminder for others that he is a Christian, but a reminder for Lawson that Jesus died for him? :)

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Perhaps it is not a reminder for others that he is a Christian, but a reminder for Lawson that Jesus died for him? :)

I was thinking the huge cross was to over compensate for something.... .... his hidden lack of faith maybe?  lol 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

This is Lawson. We probably put more thought into why he traded dog tags for a giant cross than he did. Most likely he just thought it looked cool on Instagram. 

And I see he is still making jumping pictures. He really needs to let that go. And I also see his Twitter shows he is still hateful person. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4

I don't know much about the bachelor, but my impression of the show is that nobody who would go on it would be considered a suitable match for a Bates boy.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

The Bachelor is very geared towards at least hinting at and teasing about hook ups. Yes there have some who were waiting until marriage, but they are still worldly compared to the Bates. Quiverful would be a very hard sell to eligible maidens. 

• Upvote 5

Doesn't this preening fool have a birthday coming up?  I look forward the post from his sweet mama telling him to go get himself a wife this year.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Doesn't this preening fool have a birthday coming up?  I look forward the post from his sweet mama telling him to go get himself a wife this year.

He just had one last month, his 28(?) birthday. Kelly basically wrote a marriage ad talking about the different parts of “him” that they get to see. Apparently he’s very giving, hilarious enough to be a comedian, one of the deepest thinkers she knows, a dreamer who never gives up, and he inspires her everyday. It’s definitely an oversell and I doubt that he’ll catch any fundie woman this year just like all the years before. 

• Upvote 10

If he’s what they consider a deep thinker, I shudder to imagine the skin-deep intellects of the rest of them.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

@Jasmar Hijacking this thread for a minute: Love your beautiful Nubian profile pic! (Wish says hello and that she  is much more interesting than Lawson.)

Wish2.jpeg

Edited by nolongerIFBx
because goats
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 11

So this was the people they stopped in to see in Montana. Any Lawson age chicky babe children?  A getting to know you trip? 

79E20D60-6FF1-4A69-8D2C-33ED21991C83.png

• Upvote 5

What the hell Lawson?  Yes, we all know you are gun toting pro hunting.  But seriously, post this on Instagram?  

I get the hunting mentality.  I a, friends with people who hunt.  But you just posted what looks like you holding a dead dog (and yes, I get that it’s a coyote), but at least show some common sense and stop being such a manly pretentious ass.

trigger warning for those with sensitivities about animals. 

Spoiler

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

So this was the people they stopped in to see in Montana. Any Lawson age chicky babe children?  A getting to know you trip? 

79E20D60-6FF1-4A69-8D2C-33ED21991C83.png

Ok so I’m not crazy when I thought there was something fishy about the Bates Parents visiting a family with only one of their courting age sons. I saw the hunting photo and they could pretty much hunt anywhere and with more of his brothers. The Shearer Family doesn’t seem as into theirselves as other families is I found no blog so I have no ages of their children. However, at the same time the Bates jump all in when it comes to a potential daughter in law and so far no modeling shoots for he boutique. A fundie living on a ranch would fit well with their lifestyle ??. Edit: commenters are asking and the Bates family is denying it and saying that the family does not have a daughter... again it’s still kind of fishy. Maybe another Montana family has a daughter and they stopped to visit them because they were in the area or maybe they don’t have a daughter the same way they don’t have a Confederate room in their house. 

Edited by ariel9
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

The Schearers, under Schearer Ministries ("Fishing for men and hunting for souls"), also run Sportsman's Ministry events at Baptist churches, using hunting and fishing as a way to draw people into the church.    Surprisingly, there is no donation button on the page.  Probably because people pay for tickets to come to the events.  

https://www.shootstraighttv.com/schearer-ministries/

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic