IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

Jason and Justin (you probably forgot him as well) are often the two forgotten of the howlers.  James was amusing.  They always reminded us of the second set of twins and Jackson was the youngest.  

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Jason and Justin (you probably forgot him as well) are often the two forgotten of the howlers.  James was amusing.  They always reminded us of the second set of twins and Jackson was the youngest.  

I think it's the normal names following the uber biblical  Josiah, Jedidiah, Jerimiah that throw us.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

There’s a new picture of our hero- his hair is even more bouffant than ever. He has rescued a cat. He needs you to know that. The cat’s facial expression & body language is far more eloquent about the situation than I could ever be! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

There’s a new picture of our hero- his hair is even more bouffant than ever. He has rescued a cat. He needs you to know that. The cat’s facial expression & body language is far more eloquent about the situation than I could ever be! 

The amount of product needed to create that 'do' must be immense!  He gets a pass this thine though because...cat pic

(I'm a sucker for cats)

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

If it's public you can post the pic.

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If it's public you can post the pic.

I feel so bad for that poor baby, imagine being stuck for an entire day and not knowing how to get out. :(

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

36 minutes ago, Johannah said:

What’s with the earbud? Isn’t this a repeat occurrence in his “rescue” photos?

I’m assuming it’s a Bluetooth earphone for his phone so he can direct operations. Or keep in touch with his hair stylist. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

He almost always has that thing in his ear.  Probably connected to his phone.

• Upvote 4

Lawson, people who are truly there to help don't take time out to post selfies.  You are showing just how arrogant and self-centered you really are.  Go home and leave the real work to people who know what they are doing.  That would be the most helpful thing you can do.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, ColeJo said:

@Johannah I think he has said that he uses that to listen to radio since he is a constable.

Then what was his excuse for wearing it in the Bahamas?

• Upvote 5

I dreamed Lawson showed up at my house to help clean up after the last tornado we had in NC and all he did was stand in the yard taking selfies and he wanted me to take a picture while he jumped. And I was really angry and I woke up angry and in a bad mood. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 20

Thank Rufus there was a cat there to pose with; area must have been fresh out of human babiezzzz. Gotta give the fundy maidens something to squeal about.

Get a job, you hairgel slathered tool.

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 6

I see him with a cat like that and I remember OJ in the towering inferno, his character rescued a cat.

• Upvote 4

That cat looks like it would rather be back in a pile of rubble than Lawson's arms.  Poor kitty, I hope it finds it's human helpmeet(s).

Edited by RosyDaisy
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

That cat looks like it would rather be back in a pile of rubble than Lawson's arms.  Poor kitty, I hope it finds it's human helpmeet(s).

According to the post, the cat has been safely returned to it's slaves owners.

• Upvote 8

Jana Duggar is at Carlin’s with Lawson and another girl playing a card game and cuddling baby Layla. Is she assisting in Nashville with the emergency services in the aftermath of the tornado? Is anything going on between a Jana and Lawson? The age difference no longer seems important now that she is 30 to his 27. She has brought up so many younger brothers that she should be well equipped to drag Lawson into adulthood! They are fundies so who knows. 
This is from Carlin’s insta-story. 

Edited by Angelface
Additional information.
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Jana Duggar is at Carlin’s with Lawson and another girl playing a card game and cuddling baby Layla. Is she assisting in Nashville with the emergency services in the aftermath of the tornado? Is anything going on between a Jana and Lawson? The age difference no longer seems important now that she is 30 to his 27. She has brought up so many younger brothers that she should be well equipped to drag Lawson into adulthood! They are fundies so who knows. 

Is that other girl Johannah? If that’s the case, damn, Duggar genes run strong between Jana and her.

F38E0A1D-A10D-4761-BB3D-BBCFE588B17F.jpeg

Edited by JoylessAnna
Added screenshots from Carlin’s story
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

45 minutes ago, JoylessAnna said:

Is that other girl Johannah? If that’s the case, damn, Duggar genes run strong between Jana and her.

I was wondering - the last picture of Johannah I saw she favored Jana and Joy a lot. And then Joy morphed into Jessa and my brain was blown. 

• Upvote 3

My mind is blown. That's Hannie???? I thought it was a random friend. Wow she's grown up a lot in the last couple of months. At least she's hanging out with the older 'kids' now and not wearing ugly dresses that don't fit. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Angelface said:

This post made me chuckle and think of the movie Failure to Launch, where Sarah Jessica Parker is paid by Matthew McConaughey's parents to pretend to be his girlfriend and get him out of the house!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JoylessAnna said:

Omg she is a jinger/Jana combined clone here. I used to only see Jed in her, then jinger now I see Jana. God she will be courting soon. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic