IGNORED

Lawson Bates 4: He’s wearing a dog tag. He better be dating a soldier.

HerNameIsBuffy

41 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Omg she is a jinger/Jana combined clone here. I used to only see Jed in her, then jinger now I see Jana. God she will be courting soon. 

There are 3 Bates sons, between 1 and 3 years older than Hannie, who could be potential matches for her in the next 5 years or so. Hopefully not though.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

That would be surprising if Johannah was the Duggar to marry a Bates.

• I Agree 4

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

There are 3 Bates sons, between 1 and 3 years older than Hannie, who could be potential matches for her in the next 5 years or so. Hopefully not though.

Lordy, I didn’t even think of the Bates boys, I was just thinking in general. Maybe I didn’t think of them because they can’t seem to keep the girls and because possibly I see more of a sibling relationship between the families rather than romantic. Fundie fans heads would explode if there was a Bates/Duggar hook up. Even more so if it came to naught. 

• Upvote 1

Probably checking on Jason & James since they were helping Lawson in TN.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Lordy, I didn’t even think of the Bates boys, I was just thinking in general. Maybe I didn’t think of them because they can’t seem to keep the girls and because possibly I see more of a sibling relationship between the families rather than romantic. Fundie fans heads would explode if there was a Bates/Duggar hook up. Even more so if it came to naught. 

People lost their minds about Lawson pining for Jinger and all we have are a few pictures. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

Wow, Hannie went from looking 12 to looking 16 overnight. Puberty is so weird. 

• Upvote 17

On 3/8/2020 at 10:21 PM, AussieKrissy said:

Omg she is a jinger/Jana combined clone here. I used to only see Jed in her, then jinger now I see Jana. God she will be courting soon. 

Probably has her little visitor each month so they may have started looking around for a guy.  I wish at least one of the lost girls could go off to college--even Crown College with a Bates girl in the same classes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

I've decided that the photographer that took pictures of Lawson (first spoiler) for possibly an upcoming album/music project is definitely not fundie, despite the fact that her instagram bio says "Life is good even when you think it's bad. God is good never does he fail. ❤️ inspired by God's creations. Fam , Portraits . Beauty ?" (reminds me of something Lawson would say). As seen under the second spoiler, she took some very "nike" pictures, as the Duggars would say. Just an observation. I don't think it means that Lawson is now hanging around liberal Christians.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Even if Lawson did occasionally hang around liberal Christians., I would assume it was strictly for his own self-interests and self-promotion. If he gets called out on it he can just say he is witnessing to sinners the way Christ did. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

On 3/9/2020 at 1:58 AM, lexiloumarie said:

I was wondering - the last picture of Johannah I saw she favored Jana and Joy a lot. And then Joy morphed into Jessa and my brain was blown. 

They color coordinate for hanging out with friends?

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Based on his posts yesterday (he was in a plane) it looks like Lawson and Medic Corps are “helping in Jonesboro Arkansas 

• Sad 2
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

Based on his posts yesterday (he was in a plane) it looks like Lawson and Medic Corps are “helping in Jonesboro Arkansas 

Ffs why!!! They have no skills and are highly likely to further spread corvids 19. Which in an area whose infrastructure has been devastated is a death sentence. 

This geninuely makes me furious. I've spend the last two weeks with no contact with my family going into work to try to mitigate the impact of this and emptying hospital beds for people to die in ( while thinking everyday how grateful i am for the NHS (as a service and my employer)) and these plonkers just ignore the advice for the sake of a chance to have a self satisfied masturbatory picture about them being heroic rescuers!!! 

Edited by byzant
Spelling
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

Stay Home Stay Safe is unbearable for these idiots. They have nothing to offer as they realise that the real heroes are key frontline workers who bothered to get appropriate qualifications and turn up to do their job every day, not just for a selfie opportunity. Being deprived of their leg humper praise and hearing other people getting acknowledged is driving them mad. 

• Upvote 16

Go home you arrogant, ignorant assholes before you kill somebody or yourselves!  A pandemic plus a natural disaster is a deadly combination.  It would not surprise me if the number of cases of COVID-19 from that area go up dramatically. 

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1

Today on Instagram we see some of them wearing masks (which hospitals need and I suspect they’ve got a private horde) while helping.  

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 3
  • WTF 4

3 hours ago, clueliss said:

Today on Instagram we see some of them wearing masks (which hospitals need and I suspect they’ve got a private horde) while helping.  

WTF???  Real medical people and facilities need those supplies not them!

@cluelissMy "angry" vote is directed at them not you. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

If they were of real use they would need those masks. They should be using 1 mask per person to hand out their stash to EMTs, police & fire firefighters who are actually being useful. That would be the most useful thing these idiots could do, hand over any pilfered medical supplies they have, they have no use for because they aren't medical professionals. 

• Upvote 8

Just looked at Medic corps Insta, they don't appear to have N95 masks, just the cheapy WalGreens variety that don't do much good.

It looks like they actually are being useful, at least for photo opps,  cutting up fallen trees, helping homeowners find what they can from destroyed homes. 

I'm guessing what the hell is Jana's BFFs name? She's there in a skirt over leggings moving debris. ? Jana is there as well. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

From Lawson’s Instagram story- is he just randomly flying his plane around? Are these old videos or is he doing something useful? 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Idlewild said:

From Lawson’s Instagram story- is he just randomly flying his plane around? Are these old videos or is he doing something useful? 

I’m full of captivity hate today. I just want to say. He is a bored wanker, self amusing himself. While the rest of us isolate, miss our family and friends, do our bit to stop this. While he swans about doing as he pleases. Toss pot!!!! 

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Republicans are constantly reminding us they don’t give a flying f about their carbon footprint from over spawning to flying planes for no reason. 

• Upvote 10

Lawson posted an FB live in the Bringing Up Bates page tonight from outside of Jed Duggar’s house in Arkansas. The address was visible in the shot and matched the address on Jed’s campaign information.

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic