IGNORED

Lori Alexander 61: Harridan MIL

12 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

I spun the wheel (actually went down the rabbit hole FB page) and it stopped on this post.  It's time for another sex pep talk from the Godly Mentor.  It's okay to fake it so long as the headship is pleasured.  I bet most of the leghumpers can recite the alphabet backward at warp speed because they've recited it so much lying on their backs staring at the ceiling.  987980156_ScreenShot2019-01-22at4_53_31PM.png.d65359d9b35ebbc6a16ff88646684fcd.png

What’s so gross about this is that she’s applying things that apply to all Christians to only women. So, women should sacrifice by having sex when they don’t want to, and not a word about men sacrificing the sex they want and denying themselves for the woman. (Never mind that the stereotype of men always wanting sex and women being much less interested is bullshit.)

It cracks me up that a main theme of the gospels is “pharisees suck; people matter more than rules” and yet fundies like Lori just blip right over, well, ALL of it. Maybe because it’s not a pithy verse but rather the structure of the whole darn story.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may border on TMI, but I'd love to play "Never have I ever" with Lori and say "Never have I faked an orgasm."  "For the leghumpers "Never have I had my kids go hungry because I strictly follow St. Lori's teaching."  For Ken "Never have I ever had an affair."  This could be a fun game.

BTW, did y'all catch that she doesn't belong to a particular church.  She doesn't believe in denominations.  Strangely, her teaching aligns tightly with BroGHaw and JillRod, but she would have nothing to do with them because they aren't material for the Godly High Society, and they would draw attention away from her with their antics.  

Edited to add:  I just thought through the last statement.  She wouldn't like JillRod because the Blonde Beast teaches others and speaks in church.  Picture Lori sitting in the back of the church giving JillRod the evil eye because she is teaching, wears too much makeup, has dyed hair and her nails are done.  It would be the catfight of all catfights.

So her bible doesn't say not to fake it......I guess she's overlooking that nifty little verse that says "thou shalt not lie".  Isn't that like....a commandment...or something?  I guess she'd just chalk that up to being part of "the law" and she's not under the law anymore. 

But of course she did throw that out the window when she sabotaged her birth control.  

11 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

So her bible doesn't say not to fake it......I guess she's overlooking that nifty little verse that says "thou shalt not lie".  Isn't that like....a commandment...or something?  I guess she'd just chalk that up to being part of "the law" and she's not under the law anymore. 

But of course she did throw that out the window when she sabotaged her birth control.  

Nope, she can't get away with that 'not under the law' thing.  Revelation 21:8:  'But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.'  But she probably hasn't read that verse, it's not aimed specifically at keeping women subservient and at home 24/7.   

Lol, imagine faking orgasms for 30 yearsLori might be less of a bitch if she would put on her big girl panties and talk with Ken about what she likes during sex. Ken is probably just as clueless as he was 30 years ago. 

lies.PNG.a36e5aa8a0566c30f2e310fc2229a6eb.PNG

That's actually a lie, Lori.  You DID work, because the man you married told you that you had to until you had your second child.  You response was to poke a hole in your diaphragm and trick him into having a second baby.

nanny.thumb.PNG.5bbc367e5ba60c6d7ee729b68de3ff88.PNG

You seemed pretty convinced, even going so far as to claim that your nanny was "sent from heaven".  You further admitted that she held your baby for "hours a day" because she couldn't bear the way that YOU (LORI) left her to cry. 

So, tell me more about how nannies can't love and care for children as much as their mothers, because it seems quite apparent that your nanny was far superior to YOU!

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

BTW, did y'all catch that she doesn't belong to a particular church.  She doesn't believe in denominations. 

Well, that's likely because past churches told her to stop "teaching"/"mentoring", so that means denominations or certain churches are bad. To disagree with Lori is to disagree with God after all. 

It's easy to say "I would be happy living in a tent and eating beans" while sitting in your 3,000 sq. ft. McMansion and shop at the health food store.  The Alexander's property tax bill is probably more than 6 months income for some of her fangirls.  

Many years ago we went on a church trip to New York.  One of my friend's mother had just had a baby, and she desperately wanted to buy her new sister a gift at Macy's but at the time her father was unemployed and they were living in an apartment, struggling.  The callous pastor's wife looked at her and said "Those who have, stand up and buy, those who don't stand back and cry."  I remember that clearly more than 40 years later.  That is Lori in a nutshell.

48 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

It's easy to say "I would be happy living in a tent and eating beans" while sitting in your 3,000 sq. ft. McMansion and shop at the health food store.  The Alexander's property tax bill is probably more than 6 months income for some of her fangirls.  

Many years ago we went on a church trip to New York.  One of my friend's mother had just had a baby, and she desperately wanted to buy her new sister a gift at Macy's but at the time her father was unemployed and they were living in an apartment, struggling.  The callous pastor's wife looked at her and said "Those who have, stand up and buy, those who don't stand back and cry."  I remember that clearly more than 40 years later.  That is Lori in a nutshell.

What a cruel and heartless bitch. I could not ever imagine saying that to anyone, nevermind a child or teenager. 

Screenshots Loony Lori. They can't be deleted. You can not cite your own opinion and expect people to take it as fact. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190123-164547.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190123-164649.png

5E339001-EB0B-4C93-B222-C00913A02F0A.thumb.jpeg.af708f0455a4611f8fa6630866ebb373.jpeg

how can you say it’s part of satans plan when they Bible doesn’t say it’s wrong? And how can you say that someone will abort because they work? Do you have any clams to back that up? 

Spoiler

6824E8D0-DE7D-4E77-9689-49CA52074FB2.thumb.jpeg.8132e8850c07e67d525cce78610d207f.jpeg

Yes debt sucks. Was it needed so I could make better money? Yes it was. My mom had me work and go to community college after high school. She new how important it was for me to get a degree. She knew how hard it was to find a good paying job without one. No where does god say women can’t work outside of the home. No where does it say that it’s wrong for a women to go into debt so they can better themselves. 

Lori, she quoted you accurately.  You said you think it’s Satan’s plan to go deep into debt(college), so you don’t get to say “Who says I don’t want women educated, why do they go to kindergarten to 12th grade?”

14 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

There is definitely something missing in her story. I don't know if her family receives benefits, but if they do, she is presenting a false narrative. 

It's like that Severine woman who comments on Lori's page. She has stated once or twice that her family receives benefits. It's glossed over of course. 

I want to see children eating well, not worrying about poverty and being able to see a doctor when they need too. I don't begrudge a child who needs my tax dollars to realize all these things. I do however get pissy with their holier-than-thou parents. 

I agree. I looked at again at the particular fangirl's FB page. She has a family photo of them near a sold home sign. There is something missing in her story. I had previously wondered if they had received some kind of inheritance and again I'm thinking that may be why she says they have plenty of savings and own a home.  The fangirl saying her family makes on it 22k a year is still annoying because many families would have tons of trouble  living on that kind of income. 

I am SO not in the mood for Lori's higher education bullshit. Seriously. I'm in an extremely foul mood today and my mind keeps trying to go down those dark alleys. All I can say is I'm fucking thankful for my goddamn education (even if it ended up being free) because it's going to come in real fucking handy folks. 

20190123_190829.thumb.png.c016047ad1f5cb02692c36f4e1e192a2.pngLord have mercy this repugnant and repulsive shrew needs a fucking thesaurus.  Here ya go Lazy Lori some other words you can use in place of "many"

Screenshot_20190123-190247.png

14 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I am SO not in the mood for Lori's higher education bullshit. Seriously. I'm in an extremely foul mood today and my mind keeps trying to go down those dark alleys. All I can say is I'm fucking thankful for my goddamn education (even if it ended up being free) because it's going to come in real fucking handy folks. 

I'm hear ya on this. She makes me so fucking angry I could break something. I'm finding it's been putting me in a truly nasty foul mood. I think it may be time for a FB timeout and stop looking at her shit. It's useless, she is nothing but a lazy sleezeball. As I'm watching reruns of "Little House on the Prarie" today she is no different than Harriet Olsen. 

As a student debt-laden single woman, I could smack Lori upside the head.  I finished my terminal degree at the age of 57.  I have a ton of debt, but it allows me to work from home now teaching for two universities.  I plan to apply to more to bring my school load up to about four schools.  I'll either be 87 or dead when the loans get paid off, but I was never prouder of myself than when I walked on the stage wearing that beret.   Her logic goes like this:  All cars are red because when I look out the window I see only red cars.  

Back to grading papers...for a Christian college!

Not for a nano second do I believe Lori's bogus stat that women owe 3/4 of all college debt, but let's assume, just for grins she's right.

Why? Why do women owe 3/4 to men's 1/4?

Could it be that:

• Men aren't going to college?
  • Men are paid for by their parents (and women aren't)?
  • Men are winning all the full scholarships?
  • Men are only going to college online, so no debt? 

Or

Could it be that Lori pulled that "statistic" out of her armpit in order to back up her stupid, ridiculous, idiotic, misogynistic, fear mongering screed that it's Satan's plan for women to go to college and accumulate debt so they will become career women and abort all the baybeez?

Show of hands please all those who think she made it up: [counting} 1, 2, 3, 4 ........17.....110 ..... 387 ...... 2449........ 1,709,407 ........

Just as I thought.  Thanks and back to your regularly scheduled reading. 

Irritating though it is that TTW may be close to the truth with the numbers, it's kind of typical that she hasn't examined them more closely.

The article linked by @Coconut Flan states almost straight away that women go on to work in lesser paid jobs (and I'm guessing, earning lesser pay than their male counterparts in the same jobs) resulting in them carrying the debt for longer.

Maybe options like:

- paying women the same for work men do

- paying higher salaries to people in traditionally poorly paid industries because generally, they're women

- allowing men access to parental leave after the birth/adoption of a child

- allowing men and women access to more flexible working arrangements so they can both work and care for children

might be better for society as a whole and help solve the issues around college debt. 

Of course The Sanctimonious Wife's solution is to stop women going to college. 

Lori's latest tweet:

"When a woman is pregnant, we need to begin saying she is “with child” as they did in biblical times. Then there would be NO confusion as to what is in her womb - a child."

But what else could be in there? A kitten? A burrito? 

I'm too exhuasted to sort this out. Can someone tell me what she's trying to say?

11 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Lori's latest tweet:

"When a woman is pregnant, we need to begin saying she is “with child” as they did in biblical times. Then there would be NO confusion as to what is in her womb - a child."

I'm too exhuasted to sort this out. Can someone tell me what she's trying to say?

No, what's in there is a parasite that is the cause of puking, heartburn, boobs the size of watermelons, swollen feet, back pain, labor pains. 

Seriously though...it ain't a "child" folks...I didn't pop out a 3 year old...I popped out little puking, peeing, pooping, crying machines that made me swear off sex. 

44 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Lori's latest tweet:

When I was growing up, we were not allowed to say "pregnant" in our fundie family. We could say "expecting" or "in the mother way." ?

I suppose the approach I took with college debt is that I have faith that I'll pay it off eventually. There's only so much worrying I can do about the future so I need to focus on the now. 

Based of what Lori has written apparently single women should expect everyone to care for her including married siblings. I can't imagine expecting my younger sister (has a steady BF so she's closer to marriage than I am) to take of me. Nor am I going to burden the church when I'm able to work. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived