IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

On 12/2/2023 at 10:29 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Danny Paine and Maddie Henry are engaged

I just saw on Fundic Wiki that they are getting married on 7/23. She's 18 now but could be 19 when the wedding happens. Danny will be the last Paine child to get married. All 10 of them will be married after him.

• Upvote 4

Johnny Paine is the one who is engaged to Maddie. Danny Paine got married a few years ago to Maddie’s sister Allie.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Johnny Paine is the one who is engaged to Maddie. Danny Paine got married a few years ago to Maddie’s sister Allie.

Keeping track of these fundies is a real Paine in the ass. 

• Haha 28

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Keeping track of these fundies is a real Paine in the ass. 

That should be a thread title.

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 9

On 2/29/2024 at 8:13 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Your late to the party hun. I just never went back to edit it. A Paine is marrying a Henry. Again. There.

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 5

2 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Your late to the party hun. I just never went back to edit it. A Paine is marrying a Henry. Again. There.

Wow no need to get worked up! Just clarifying for anyone who’s reading the thread who might not know the context 😬

• Upvote 8

Sarah Waller is engaged to a guy named Brandon. She was the Sarah Maxwell of her family. So the stream of older fundies getting married continues. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 11

Looks like Nick's wedding is still on.gabby just made a story about celebrating their upcoming marriage. Wonder why she removed everything about him from her social if the wedding is still on.

• Upvote 4

I wasn't familiar with Sarah Waller, so I looked her up on Fundie Wiki. She's 33. Will be 34 in October. So she's 10 months younger than Jana Duggar. Her mom had her last child at 43 if you want to guess how many children she could have with getting married at 33.  I am sure as usual it will be a fast engagement, so she will be still 33 when she gets married.

And that will leave just two Wallers left to get married.  Samuel, who will be 31 in May and Matthew, will be 26 on the 31st of this month.

ETA: I just saw in the David and Priscilla threat that Sarah and Brandon get married in a few weeks.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4

Well The Spring 100 has found 6 men to give the biblical leadership that Rachel thought was wanting in past years.

They are also going to make a small charge for the tshirts- no wonder they made a loss in previous years

20240305_182457.jpg

Edited by Sops2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Philip Arndt is engaged to a woman named Aynur.

where did you find that

13 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

where did you find that

Instagram. 

28 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

where did you find that

It’s also on Paul Arndt’s facebook page.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Timothy Rodrigues is getting married September 14th pet Jill

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 8

Looks like Phillip and Aynur are married based on some Instagram photos that they just posted. I think he said in his post from the other day that they were going to have a American wedding in the fall

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

On 3/13/2024 at 8:05 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Looks like Phillip and Aynur are married based on some Instagram photos that they just posted. I think he said in his post from the other day that they were going to have a American wedding in the fall

What country is Aynur from? is this a 90 day fiance situation?

14 minutes ago, llucie said:

Apparently they started chating and dating online. I don't think it's a 90 day thing since this has been going on since before November. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, llucie said:

Azerbaijan. 

• Thank You 3

On 3/17/2024 at 2:18 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Apparently they started chating and dating online. I don't think it's a 90 day thing since this has been going on since before November. 

If they meet online in novemeber then it is a 90 day fiance situation, most people on that show first meet online and have long distance relationship for a short period before getting married,

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, llucie said:

If they meet online in novemeber then it is a 90 day fiance situation, most people on that show first meet online and have long distance relationship for a short period before getting married,

Why do we automatically assume that any marriage to an immigrant is a possible scam?

• Upvote 3

I personally don’t think all the 90 day couples are scams. But I hate all the rules around marrying and immigration in the US. It’s a lot of bullshit in my opinion . And I think it pushes some people to get married too fast before they know their partner well enough. But I guess fundies are used to marrying someone they barely know. So it’s probably fine for Philip. 

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Why do we automatically assume that any marriage to an immigrant is a possible scam?

I wouldn’t necessarily think it’s a scam, but his wife must have been very open to marrying someone from a vastly different location and culture. I think that she was probably actively seeking to meet someone from the U.S. with the hopes of relocating to the U.S. I’m guessing the pickings for a fundamentalist Christian man were slim in Azerbaijan so it makes sense in that case to cast a wide net. I wonder if she’s ever had the opportunity to visit the U.S. and in particular where Philip lives. Maybe they have intentions of relocating within the U.S. People marry for a variety of reasons including love and more practical factors like money. Obviously religion is one of the leading factors here.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1