IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

Jim is pushing 60, and has always been an authoritative bully. He's not going to change now. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

12 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Jim is pushing 60, and has always been an authoritative bully. He's not going to change now. 

I agree that the older you get, the less likely you are to make major personal changes. Some people get too old to beat anyone. But they become more verbally abusive when they don’t have the strength to be physically abusive. 

• Upvote 10

I imagine that like JB Duggar, Holt has always been verbally abusive. No change there, really. 

How many minor children are still in the home? I fear for them as well.

Edited by marmalade
Auto fill strikes again!
  • Upvote 7

On 1/20/2024 at 9:34 PM, marmalade said:

I imagine that like JB Duggar, Holt has always been verbally abusive. No change there, really. 

How many minor children are still in the home? I fear for them as well.

Maybe 3? Their last 3 were really spread out. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/13/2024 at 2:51 AM, Father Son Holy Goat said:

I read an excerpt of the 2013 book, “An Unimaginable Act: Overcoming and Preventing Child Abuse Through Erin's Law” by Erin Merryn. The book details her journey from child sexual abuse survivor to safety advocate. 

The beginning of the book contains several endorsements, including this one:

”Erin Merryn is a dynamic Christian young lady who shares her tragic testimony of how she was abused growing up, but once she was able to open up, God set her free. She is one of the best speakers we have ever heard and her story will help millions.”

-Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, parents of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting. 

So apparently they care about certain survivors of child sexual abuse, just not their daughters. 

[snip]

I think this proves that in their minds, what Smuggar did to his sisters was anything but sexual assault. Harmless exploration, curious teens, quick touch over the clothes... whatever they have been telling themselves since the first time they learned their Golden Boy was tarnished has become gospel truth in their minds. To JB and Jichelle, what happened in Erin Merryn's family is a tragedy that has nothing in common with the Duggar family, other than their shared flavor of Christianity.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, shesinsane said:

I think this proves that in their minds, what Smuggar did to his sisters was anything but sexual assault. Harmless exploration, curious teens, quick touch over the clothes... whatever they have been telling themselves since the first time they learned their Golden Boy was tarnished has become gospel truth in their minds. To JB and Jichelle, what happened in Erin Merryn's family is a tragedy that has nothing in common with the Duggar family, other than their shared flavor of Christianity.

Aren't Jim Bob and Michelle lucky, they have the most special boy in prison. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

On 1/27/2024 at 10:13 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Maybe 3? Their last 3 were really spread out. 

Yes, it's 3. Older brother Spencer has filed for custody. Says Jim is a danger to the children. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 5

39 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Yes, it's 3. Older brother Spencer has filed for custody. Says Jim is a danger to the children. 

That makes me sad. Because those kids need their mom. But their mom is taking Jim back. So they aren’t safe. What a horrible situation for them. Especially the littlest. He’s probably only 7 or 8.

• Upvote 7
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 3

I didn't realize the youngest was that young. I figured around Josie Duggar's age. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I didn't realize the youngest was that young. I figured around Josie Duggar's age. 

Her last three kids are each 4.5-5 years apart. She had her last at 47.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

It looks like Jason and family friend Elijah are back in Rome. First I was thinking they were posting memories pics and videos from their trip last year, but I think this is a current trip because they keep posting.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ab90ce7f97921c37f3758874b2cee17d.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

It looks like Jason and family friend Elijah are back in Rome. First I was thinking they were posting memories pics and videos from their trip last year, but I think this is a current trip because they keep posting.

Hide contents

Before half of FJ starts jumping on Jason for using a knife and fork, yes that is expected in all the parts of Italy I've been too*--often the pizza isn't precut. (buying 1 slice of street pizza is an exception). I like that he and Elijah are travelling. He actually says intelligent things about the Circus Maximus in the Insta reel. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Before half of FJ starts jumping on Jason for using a knife and fork, yes that is expected in all the parts of Italy I've been too*--often the pizza isn't precut. (buying 1 slice of street pizza is an exception). I like that he and Elijah are travelling. He actually says intelligent things about the Circus Maximus in the Insta reel. 

Elijah seems to be an extensive traveler so if James has to travel with a fellow fundie, it’s good that it’s Elijah.

• Upvote 8

Was Jason not with the family last year in Rome? I remember James and Jed as the Duggar guys that were there, but I don’t really remember Jason.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Hide contents

That's one huge-ass pizza. And I am suddenly very hungry lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

It looks like James and another friend Evan Peters have arrived in Rome. I guess no one needs to worry about the Duggars not having enough money.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f074d7273409c813a5c1da9fb6dda335.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Evan is their cousin on Michelle's side, yes? 

Oh shoot. I was thinking he could be a really young suitor for Jana. I guess not!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Evan is their cousin on Michelle's side, yes? 

Yeah I think he’s a cousin. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Perhaps they are on a missionary trip to Rome. Which would be hilarious. 

PS Guys, nothing is stopping you from ordering a glass of house wine to go with your pizza if you want. I won't tell. It probably won't cost more than a soda, and may cost less.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Perhaps they are on a missionary trip to Rome. Which would be hilarious. 

PS Guys, nothing is stopping you from ordering a glass of house wine to go with your pizza if you want. I won't tell. It probably won't cost more than a soda, and may cost less.

I think there just traveling, but they've already been there at least 3 times, why not go somewhere new.

• Upvote 2

On 2/12/2024 at 6:48 PM, raayx01 said:

why not go somewhere new.

The pizza and the gelato, probably.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

The boys went to the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii. Maybe these are places they didn’t get to last year.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.92f97d20c14d6526153661cbf58482c4.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 2/12/2024 at 6:48 PM, raayx01 said:

I think there just traveling, but they've already been there at least 3 times, why not go somewhere new.

I could go to Rome every year for the rest of my life, and still not see and experience everything I want to. Same with London.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 12

11 hours ago, JDuggs said:

The boys went to the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii. Maybe these are places they didn’t get to last year.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.92f97d20c14d6526153661cbf58482c4.png

Wonder if they saw the sexually explicit items at Pompeii??

Edited by gustava
error
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3