IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

• hoipolloi pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Confirmed via Zsusanna Anderson’s latest (public) YouTube video that Solomon and Chloe Miller are getting married January 6 (🙄) 2024.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

13 minutes ago, BeautifulSquirrelhood said:

Confirmed via Zsusanna Anderson’s latest (public) YouTube video that Solomon and Chloe Miller are getting married January 6 (🙄) 2024.

Isn’t it interesting that she gave the name of Sol’s fiancé but never gave Isaac’s? Because she knew people would find out she’s underage.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Isn’t it interesting that she gave the name of Sol’s fiancé but never gave Isaac’s? Because she knew people would find out she’s underage.

Issac's is Artemesia if you at least want a name

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Issac's is Artemesia if you at least want a name

The first thing that popped into my mind is the scientific name for sagebrush, Artemesia tridentata.  

13 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Nick Campana asked his girlfriend Rebekah George to marry him in Maine

I wonder if there's a standard fundie proposal, like "I've been praying and God finally laid it on my heart to..."   

OK, back to my regular morning programming: Wordle 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

On 12/20/2023 at 5:40 AM, Howl said:

The first thing that popped into my mind is the scientific name for sagebrush, Artemesia tridentata.  

I think her family is Greek (I believe they were quite active in their local Orthodox Church before getting sucked into the NIFB cult and wonder how that happened. Poor, poor kids regardless). 

It feels almost gross to say I do think it’s a cool name since the whole situation is so sad and scary, but I do like it.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

Annabelle Parfitt is engaged according to her sister Naomi

I seriously read this as "engaged TO her sister Naomi" and about choked. Then I noticed "according."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 8

7 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I seriously read this as "engaged TO her sister Naomi" and about choked. Then I noticed "according."

I...did the same thing, I'm quite embarrassed to admit. I think I need more sleep.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Annabelle's fiance is very tall- he looks slightly like the youngest Frazer son, but I could be very wrong in this. They look very happy indeed.

On 1/15/2024 at 12:59 AM, AliC said:

I...did the same thing, I'm quite embarrassed to admit. I think I need more sleep.

Me three. Definitely need more sleep 

• I Agree 1

Warden Bates and Taylor Maples have deleted all pictures of each other from their Instagrams.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

1 minute ago, indianabones said:

Warden Bates and Taylor Maples have deleted all pictures of each other from their Instagrams.

It’s the Bates boy curse! So many have a failed first courtship. 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

That's my first prediction come true for the year. I had a feeling they weren't going to last. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

That's my first prediction come true for the year. I had a feeling they weren't going to last. 

It was probably mean of me but every time a young bates boy gets into his first relationship, I predict they won’t last. It’s their pattern. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 1/28/2024 at 8:35 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s the Bates boy curse! So many have a failed first courtship. 

I think it’s a good thing they are at least allowed that and not pushed into an unhappy marriage.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

I think it’s a good thing they are at least allowed that and not pushed into an unhappy marriage.

All of those failed relationships were called off by the girl. I'm sure the each of the Bates boys (Zach, Nathan, Trace, and now possibly Warden) would have married them otherwise.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2