IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

It seems Ethan Stewart and Grace Hadden have split up. Pictures have been wiped from insta and she went back to her maiden name. They got married in May 2021 and had a miscarriage last year. 

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

They got married in May 2021 and had a miscarriage last year. 

Oh, miscarriages are so difficult to deal with even under the best of circumstances. I am so sorry they went through that.  I hope their families will be kind and understanding, but know that they may face a different situation within Fundie culture. 

As very young, sheltered, and uneducated kids (who married a near stranger), they would, most likely, not have the maturity to deal with that kind of loss, nor would they be allowed to get competent professional assistance. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Emily Case is engaged to Michael Grow. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 1

On 2/11/2024 at 10:55 AM, VBOY9977 said:

It seems Ethan Stewart and Grace Hadden have split up. Pictures have been wiped from insta and she went back to her maiden name. They got married in May 2021 and had a miscarriage last year. 

They're both now private. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 3

On 2/11/2024 at 3:36 PM, Bassett Lady said:

Oh, miscarriages are so difficult to deal with even under the best of circumstances. I am so sorry they went through that.  I hope their families will be kind and understanding, but know that they may face a different situation within Fundie culture. 

As very young, sheltered, and uneducated kids (who married a near stranger), they would, most likely, not have the maturity to deal with that kind of loss, nor would they be allowed to get competent professional assistance. 

I am not sure the Stewart family is fundie and I know nothing about her family. Evan and Ethan's oldest sister in her forties, not married, and per one of Evan and Carlin's earlier vlogs, has a real job. I want to say she is a pathology assistant in a hospital. And while Ethan comes across as uneducated, who knows about his brother. And do we know if the courtship rules with the other Stewart kids were like what Evan had with Carlin. Saying they didn't really know each other could be false if we don't know what their courthip was like. It's wrong to assume it was like Carlin & Evan's.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

I am not sure the Stewart family is fundie and I know nothing about her family. Evan and Ethan's oldest sister in her forties, not married, and per one of Evan and Carlin's earlier vlogs, has a real job. I want to say she is a pathology assistant in a hospital. And while Ethan comes across as uneducated, who knows about his brother. And do we know if the courtship rules with the other Stewart kids were like what Evan had with Carlin. Saying they didn't really know each other could be false if we don't know what their courthip was like. It's wrong to assume it was like Carlin & Evan's.

Grace's sister got married young and now has 2 kids. Her parents also got married really young and only has two kids. Two of Evans sisters are unmarried, but they both still live at home I believe. Its not uncommon for some fundie girls to go unwed because sometimes they have to high of an expectation. Considering the other two sisters got married there's no reason for the other two not being able to some fundie guys. The Stewarts are still fundie just more mainstream.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

The oldest unmarried sister lives on her own, i am unsure about the younger one but it is possible she has also moved out since i think she is in her late 20s early 30s, and both of them have real jobs and have their own money.

I am unsure if they court or date though, i seem to remember Evan mentioning he was the first one in his family to court? Grace and Ethan relationship progressed really fast though, a year and a half from dating to married, faster than Evan and Carlins.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Grace's sister got married young and now has 2 kids. Her parents also got married really young and only has two kids. Two of Evans sisters are unmarried, but they both still live at home I believe. Its not uncommon for some fundie girls to go unwed because sometimes they have to high of an expectation. Considering the other two sisters got married there's no reason for the other two not being able to some fundie guys. The Stewarts are still fundie just more mainstream.

Grace actually has 2 sisters. Hannah and Hope. Hannah has pretty much disowned the family. 

4 hours ago, llucie said:

I am unsure if they court or date though, i seem to remember Evan mentioning he was the first one in his family to court? Grace and Ethan relationship progressed really fast though, a year and a half from dating to married, faster than Evan and Carlins.

Ethan was in a relationship right before he was with Grace and then she disappeared from his social media and all of a sudden Grace appeared. 

Anywho Carver Bowers and Haley Paul are getting married April 20th

Edited by RebeccaRay
More info
  • Upvote 3

I don’t know where this would go (so sorry!) but the 2024 Spring100 is currently scheduled to happen. 

• Thank You 3

On 2/14/2024 at 12:19 PM, SwimmerBoy29 said:

I don’t know where this would go (so sorry!) but the 2024 Spring100 is currently scheduled to happen. 

Yippee! -its always interesting to see the photos sent in.

There were 3000 participants in 2022, and it ran at a loss, despite donations from many walkers.

Rachel did say last year when she announced there wouldn't be a Spring 2023, that she felt it biblically needed male leadership, and as a mere female, she wasn't enough

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 5

35 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Yippee! -its always interesting to see the photos sent in.

There were 3000 participants in 2022, and it ran at a loss, despite donations from many walkers.

Rachel did say last year when she announced there wouldn't be a Spring 2023, that she felt it biblically needed male leadership, and as a mere female, she wasn't enough

Couldn’t agree more!

As someone who refuses to look at Instagram stories and the like, my only updates into fundiedom come from periodic glances at Carver Bowers Instagram, looking at the Facebook pictures on the IBLP site, the Spring100 updates, and the Girotti blog (which I’m pretty sure is solely the mom at this point and I hope she never stops because toxic beliefs aside she seems incredibly sweet).

I could never gather why they needed donations unless it was for the shirts? Then again I don’t really understand how NFPs work.

Looking forward to seeing who got married!

• Upvote 2

On 2/13/2024 at 1:17 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Grace actually has 2 sisters. Hannah and Hope. Hannah has pretty much disowned the family. 

Ooh, now I want more details.

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

Ooh, now I want more details.

I'm not sure on why but that's also not something you share to public that your disowning your family. Idk if it's a disown or just simply because she moved away. But Hannah is married and had been since i believe 2021. I have to go back to confirm on her social. No kids. Have a little puppy.

3 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

I'm not sure on why but that's also not something you share to public that your disowning your family. Idk if it's a disown or just simply because she moved away. But Hannah is married and had been since i believe 2021. I have to go back to confirm on her social. No kids. Have a little puppy.

I checked too- she said this past Christmas that they celebrated with both of their families. And she has pictures with her family members from a few years ago.

However, she doesn't seem to follow any of her immediate family on Instagram, which is a bigger tell for me.

15 hours ago, indianabones said:

I checked too- she said this past Christmas that they celebrated with both of their families. And she has pictures with her family members from a few years ago.

However, she doesn't seem to follow any of her immediate family on Instagram, which is a bigger tell for me.

Soo some info on Grace and Ethan's relationship... he might have cheated per her tiktok. She reposted a tiktok about spouses cheating and them coming home like nothing happened 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

Nick Campana's wedding is off. Rebekah has removed everything from her inst about him

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 2

Georgia Brown (author/influencer) got engaged over the weekend to Ryan Williams. I sometimes dip into Georgia’s feed via Sierra Dominguez so that’s how I saw the engagement. I then like to see the dating to engagement timeline so I spent over an hour (my entire pedicure) yesterday trying to figure it out and couldn’t from either of their instagram feeds (although I did learn he has a son).  They posted a video about the proposal and said that no one knew they were dating (and some of her stories seems to imply some of her friends had no idea?!) and I just don’t get it. I mean Georgia’s whole vibe is single girl waiting for the perfect man through perfecting timing so I guess dating could hurt her brand? I don’t know if there are anymore regular followers on here who have some details? I’m now assuming that part of the reason why she moved (I think out of her parents house) was in preparation for this ? Also they kissed in their engagement photo but have kept it secret?! I don’t get it. 

IMG_2485.jpeg

• Thank You 1

On 2/4/2024 at 8:41 AM, CatNap said:

HollyBeth's brother, Zachary, is also engaged as of yesterday. There's a pic of them on his FB, but no name. 

According to the registry he's marrying Rebecca Moffitt on 8/31/24.

• Thank You 3

4 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Emily Case is now Emily Grow. So a baby in a year most likely.

I believe he has children too. I truly hope she’s grown to see that being quiverful is not great. Because they have to blend a families with step children, step parents, visitation schedules and so much more. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe he has children too. I truly hope she’s grown to see that being quiverful is not great. Because they have to blend a families with step children, step parents, visitation schedules and so much more. 

I believe he has 4, so when they are all together it's 7. I would hope so too but we shall see what all has changed since her first marriage. 

• Upvote 2