IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

17 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I can relate. I enjoy a good pair of shoes too!! 🤣

I bet his are tennis shoes. I admit, I’m not a shoe collector. So I sometimes roll my eyes at both men and women who have hundreds of pairs of shoes. When men collect shoes, it’s usually very expensive since tennis shoes. But women can collect all kinds. 

Going by apparent comfort levels with each other, I would have guessed 2 brides and a male attendant 😂 

(Not implying same-sex attraction in the slightest, but that in typical fundie tradition, the couple has clearly followed the “don’t think about sex or be alone with anyone of the opposite sex that you could do it with” to such a degree that they look awkward together, no matter how much they might actually be attracted to their new spouse)

• Upvote 6

Their engagement photo showed them 2 feet apart. She looked very smitten, so did he.

He has his arm around her in one of the wedding photos and she is really squeezed up close to him at the wedding breakfast.

It was a large wedding with at least 6 bridesmaids. The bride wore a headcovering,  but none of the bridesmaids. 

Are the Parfitts  Brethern or a kind of Mennonite?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I hate no touch courtships so much. People who are getting married are meant to touch each other. It’s natural. Forcing them not to us completely unnatural. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3