IGNORED

Lori Alexander 61: Harridan MIL

Continued from here:

Thank Lisafer for the title suggestion.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds strange, but I am on her facebook page, and it's not showing any comments at all.  I can see her posts, but no comments.  I have never responded to her, so I'm not banned.  I wonder if fb finally did something after receiving complaints?

Update:  now I can see the comments.  Must have been a facebook-fart.  Oh well, too bad fb didn't take action...

Just going back a moment to the Raw Story link @delphinium65 posted:

Lester Kester?!!?!  Seriously?  Who does that to a child?  Now he's Lester Kester the Molester.  You just can't make this stuff up.  

7 minutes ago, crawfishgirl said:

This sounds strange, but I am on her facebook page, and it's not showing any comments at all.  I can see her posts, but no comments.  I have never responded to her, so I'm not banned.  I wonder if fb finally did something after receiving complaints?

No comments enabled for the repost of Matt Walsh but the others show comments for me. 

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

Is anyone surprised by this portion of her blog post? 

ABB191B5-2A35-484F-A58B-7C0221CC550A.png

Well if a man is acting like a asshole, I'm going to let him know that. If a woman is acting like an asshole, I'm going to let her know that.  Your genitalia does not get you a pass on being held accountable for your shit. 

Just now, livinglongerthanyou said:

Well if a man is acting like a asshole, I'm going to let him know that. If a woman is acting like an asshole, I'm going to let her know that.  Your genitalia does not get you a pass on being held accountable for your shit. 

Same. I for sure would not sit idly by. I am also raising two kiddos with this mindset. And my husband is 100% on board with that. 

Seriously if a man is being an ass I'll have no problem handing out some correction. I'm actually thinking about how to respond to a message from a particular guy right now. I joined Christianmingle again in a moment of weakness because I was bored and curious. And low and behold what do I get? Some guy calling himself daddy. The guy also believe traditional gender roles. Go figure. Any idea what to reply? 

What I'm tempted to reply : "I'm sorry my daddy actually  can't see me right now because he's currently at the ICU on a ventilator"  because I can have a dark sense of humor and I make jokes to deal with my problems. 

FYI: dad is okay. They have him on a ventilator because they're getting liquid out of his lungs and such. Four surgeries in a month is rough on the body. They're gonna see if they can get him off it tomorrow. He's pulling through all of the surgeries like a champ though for the most part.  

But seriously why is she harping on what women are replying? Does she see the things her male haram are posting? 

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I'm sorry my daddy actually  can't see me right now because he's currently at the ICU on a ventilator"  because I can have a dark sense of humor and I make jokes to deal with my problems. 

Uhh I'd go with that! (My dad died when I was in my teens, internet hugs to you ❤️ - and yes the dark humor helps!)

@Sarah92 I would probably reply with something similar- or “I’m sorry. You must be mistaken. I’m not looking for a “daddy”. I have one already. I’m an intelligent, independent young woman looking for an equal partner.”

I hate the use of “little mama”- it’s demeaning and I can’t find the other words lol. It’s like Pence referring to his wife as “mother”. Sorry. That’s creepy. My sister’s MIL will refer to her husband as daddy sometimes and it makes me want to vomit. 

I’m glad to hear your father is pulling through. I said a prayer for all of you earlier today and thought about you again when I hopped on earlier. I pray he continues to make progress and that you all have an opportunity for rest and peace over the weekend. 

52 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Uhh I'd go with that! (My dad died when I was in my teens, internet hugs to you ❤️ - and yes the dark humor helps!)

Thank you, it's been tough. Seeing him on a ventilator, sedated was really hard for me because it looked so unnatural. It's probably been the hardest sight for me so far. So I think that's why such a simple, strange comment agitated me if I'm being honest. 

12 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Thank you, it's been tough. Seeing him on a ventilator, sedated was really hard for me because it looked so unnatural. It's probably been the hardest sight for me so far. So I think that's why such a simple, strange comment agitated me if I'm being honest. 

Well use some of those assholes to vent and let out all those negative emotions, no need to feel guilty, they deserve it!

I'm dedicating this song to Kenny boy and all his red pill, sick fuck friends.  Seems appropriate.

Music starts at 1:40.  Love the Chapin Sisters.

“Daddy sees you” is all kinds of creepy anyway, particularly if your actual birth father is in the ICU. Internet/FJ hugs to you @Sarah92 and hope your dad continues to make a good recovery. 

Oh for goodness' sake.... She's finally proved that she does know more scripture than just Titus 2. Now she's paraphrasing James.

Spoiler

1407705080_ScreenShot2019-01-19at5_41_41pm.png.630e0583d6faa28b0d0ef2ad75472fef.png

Unlike Lori though, the two versions of James 3 that I looked at were NOT addressing women. The KJV says 

Spoiler

301951077_ScreenShot2019-01-19at5_46_45pm.png.f509f7be8925999d0d956b619efc6c73.png

The New Revised Standard Version addresses women AND men. 

Which Bible is she preaching from? Apparently, her own version of it.

Dang!  What struck me was the personal tone. It's almost like it could be someone who knows Lori personally or is close to someone in her family.

Wow...just...wow! Lori had this coming. This person has to be someone who knows Lori and her family. Too personal not to be.

I inspired a title! Omg I'm so flattered! And harridan is such a descriptive word, too...it's like it was made for Lori.

Carry on...

Wait I know her daughters struggled but near suicide? I don't recall hearing/ reading that. But I don't follow herdaughters much and didn't follow her previous blog so I may have missed something. But as the above people said, this sounds really personal as if they know her. Just the "trail of destruction" part seems to make it look like they've seen it first hand. A friend of one of the daughters perhaps? They were mentioned twice with no mention of the sons. 

Not surprising that the post from the guy calling her out is gone.  Pure speculation here, but it could even be a member of Ken's family that's had enough of her.  I wouldn't be surprised if her illnesses were timed to that if Ken's parents were ill, the attention wasn't on them, but on her. 

Why would any woman who had just given birth want this harridan to come "help" them?  You're dealing with hormone and a new baby, and your MIL is posting on FB that you don't have the right f'ing scale to measure ingredients for her rubber bread.  

BTW, I couldn't figure out what Js was.  I thought Judges.  I've never seen that abbreviation so I guess I failed Bible Shrinking 101.

My immediate thought reading the post calling her out was Alyssa's husband.

I think someone here mentioned Alyssa alluded to been near suicidal/ very depressed over her weight issues/ distorted body image in one of her FB (?) posts

45 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

My immediate thought reading the post calling her out was Alyssa's husband

He's a fundie himself (while less extreme than Lori) and his parents have a good relationship with Lori and Ken, they have always been in the same social circle. Plus Ken helped him to find a job. No, I don't think Alyssa's husband would put everything in risk making an annonimous comment. 

When I read the comment, I thought about an Alyssa's workmate or a very good friend. Maybe someone related to her dancing career (she was very young and heartbroken then).

2 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Not surprising that the post from the guy calling her out is gone.

But wait, isn't Lori, as a woman, supposed to listen to a man's correction?  I know that as an older, Godly woman, she can dismiss, delete, and attack any young hussy who speaks up, but shouldn't she, according to her own teaching, respect this almighty possessor of a penis, unless her headship tells her otherwise?

I wonder if she called Ken over and get his authorization to delete that comment?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived