IGNORED

Lawson Bates 3

Coconut Flan

On 5/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

Trace is also in Disney and in his IG story he's with a girl named Chaney Grace. she seems to be followed by Whitney Katie Trace and Josie could be seeing a male bates courtship soon? 

Here for it!

• Upvote 2

I just don't understand the appeal of Disneyland for them if they've never seen a Disney movie. The entire park would be incomprehensible. Like do they go and hand out tracts to the characters? Do they just go for the photo-ops? Do they avoid Epcot because it has both alcohol and ethnic foods? I just don't get it!

• I Agree 9

14 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

if they've never seen a Disney movie.

Is this true? We know Whit and Zach have exposed their kids to Disney's Winnie the Pooh at least.

I think a lot of fundies would find many Disney moves pretty unobjectionable. The only thing I could find was a discussion about the Duggars: https://www.freejinger.org/topic/21437-duggars-and-disney/

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Lawson is going to be feeling extra sorry for himself now that Trace has a boo

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I wonder if Lawson is going to be feeling extra sorry for himself now that Trace has a boo

I hope so. He’s such an intolerable twit that he deserves it at this point. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

His Twitter is just so awful. His Twitter almost certainly shows the reality of what the family believes, the rest just have the common sense not to make it public. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8

Lawson's tweet is oddly reminiscent of Ben Shapiro's tweet, which was only tweeted a few hours before Lawson's tweet. Lawson follows Ben. Although I don't agree with Ben Shapiro on multiple issues, at least his tweet was not nearly as hateful/harsh as Lawson's. He did not insult Jameela, he just voiced his own opinion with qualifier words ("pretty sure"). Lawson, on the other hand, replies in the form of a question, which is essentially initiating an argument in this case. Plus he calls Jameela "sick."

I'm okay with people having their own opinions with abortion, but the moment I see someone heaping guilt and insults to people who've had abortions, I get angry. She is not required to live by anyone else's moral standards. That's the main problem I have with pro-lifers -- they show hate towards people who've had abortions.

As someone who is somewhat familiar with what happens with foster kids, foster care is usually not the best for every child (I have an aunt and uncle who are foster parents for multiple babies/kids and have adopted three foster kids). Foster care is in no way the perfect solution to abortion -- it is difficult for foster kids, their foster parents and those parent's biological kids, and the foster kids' biological parents. Adoption means that the woman still has to go through pregnancy, get pre-natal care, give birth, and always know that their child is out there in the world being raised by someone else. It's not the best option for everyone.

Ben Shapiro's Tweet @ 1:30pm, 5/14: "Pretty sure death wasn't the best thing for the baby."

Lawson's Tweet @ 5:52pm, 5/14: "Since WHEN is death best for the baby? You’re sick"

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

Lawson's tweet is oddly reminiscent of Ben Shapiro's tweet, which was only tweeted a few hours before Lawson's tweet.

This dummy repeats whatever he hears pastors and pundits say, as usual.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

11 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Is that a PEPPA PiG toy in Carson's hand????????????????????????????

• Upvote 5

Jesus Christ. "I'm so glad my birth mother wasn't you." You would have no concept of self at all if your birth mother had aborted you because you would never have existed! Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm so done with this shit, especially with what's being going down in Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio. The only reason it scares you now to think of being aborted is because you are actually a living, breathing human being. The fetus has no more fear than the skin cells you shed every day just walking around. 

• Upvote 19
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

Jesus Christ. "I'm so glad my birth mother wasn't you." You would have no concept of self at all if your birth mother had aborted you because you would never have existed! Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm so done with this shit, especially with what's being going down in Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio. The only reason it scares you now to think of being aborted is because you are actually a living, breathing human being. The fetus has no more fear than the skin cells you shed every day just walking around. 

I'm glad Jameela Jamil has more patience and class than I do because I would have responded "well, I'm glad my aborted baby didn't go to full term and become you". 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm glad Jameela Jamil has more patience and class than I do because I would have responded "well, I'm glad my aborted baby didn't go to full term and become you". 

I would stand up and give her a second round of applause if she did this. Lawson is in desperate need of a massive smack down, preferably from a woman of color since he seems to have a white savior complex AND a mansplaning problem. 

I doubt Jameela even knows who the Bateses or Lawson are. Which is kind of sad because a smack down courtesy of her would have been glorious. She does not mince words and I am so here for it.

• Upvote 11

Yeah, Lawson is especially eager to quote-tweet aggressive things to non white women FOR SOME REASON 

For today’s twitter digest: dude has gone absolutely bananas retweeting articles about black criminals and immigrant criminals and heroic white veterans, arguing about abortion, and posting weird dominionist lines like

A strong society is built on strong families.

When a culture prioritizes everything else over that it devolves into a self centered abyss

As if “self centered abyss” is not his middle name.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2

A society built on strong families would include a supportive social safety net, paid parental leave, and affordable childcare. Lawson does not live in or support policies that would result in a society that prioritizes families. He lives in a self-centered abyss. Which is maybe why he is not even aware of how self-centered it is? ?‍♀️

• Upvote 23

His twitter is so hateful.  I mean really really hateful.  Its interesting to see him off the show he puts on Instagram. He's as bad as the Dillards. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

I could actually see Lawson going off the rails like derick. This Twitter is so disturbing but sadly not surprising. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

57 minutes ago, Johannah said:

A society built on strong families would include a supportive social safety net, paid parental leave, and affordable childcare. Lawson does not live in or support policies that would result in a society that prioritizes families. He lives in a self-centered abyss. Which is maybe why he is not even aware of how self-centered it is? ?‍♀️

No, but he lives in a family that had taxpayers subsidize their ER health care “plan” because his parents couldn’t provide medical care for their children.

or afford to feed them consistently. 

Yes Gil and Kelly - we rememebr.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

Dude has stepped back from last week’s sexist and racist happy hour and is now tweeting a load of platitudes, corny jokes, and selfies. He is basically a parody of himself at this point. :P 

• Upvote 5

On 5/17/2019 at 1:43 PM, 19tacos&counting said:

I could actually see Lawson going off the rails like derick. This Twitter is so disturbing but sadly not surprising. 

He is so close to it. There is much fear in this community about their rights being taken away that they are willing to go off the rails to demonize their perceived opposition.

On a slightly different note, has anyone seen Ethan Stewarts IG lately? I don't follow him , but I landed there after attempting to see if there were hints that his sister was into Lawson.

His page is a friggin white terrorist's wet dream. I felt deeply triggered ( I do not use this word lightly) with his pictures of American freedom, knives and machine guns. He is beyond gun enthusiasts. Creepy and weird. Better watch that kid. Smh.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

On 5/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, TatiFish9 said:

He is so close to it. There is much fear in this community about their rights being taken away that they are willing to go off the rails to demonize their perceived opposition.

On a slightly different note, has anyone seen Ethan Stewarts IG lately? I don't follow him , but I landed there after attempting to see if there were hints that his sister was into Lawson.

His page is a friggin white terrorist's wet dream. I felt deeply triggered ( I do not use this word lightly) with his pictures of American freedom, knives and machine guns. He is beyond gun enthusiasts. Creepy and weird. Better watch that kid. Smh.

As in Evan stewart’s Brother?

• Upvote 1

YES. Ethan is Evan's brother. 

Also, I can't stand gun enthusiasts. I do NOT believe that they should be showing things like that online because it can be very triggering to many people and someone could be inspired in the wrong way. 

As a complete side-note, one of my frenemies is married to a man who has "gun lover" in his Instagram bio. For Halloween (their first Halloween married and they're in their early twenties), he dressed up as a hunter and she dressed up as a deer. She posted a picture to facebook with the caption "he shot by heart so I gave it to him." ? Sure he had a nerf gun pointed at her, but the imagery and the message are still there. (Not sure why I felt the need to share that... I just think that guys/people who publicly love guns are incredibly sickening.)

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3

Trump has made a lot of awful people think that they no longer have to hide the hate and I wouldn't be surprised if that is why Lawson has started keeping a Twitter of hate. The family quickly hid all the evil in their lives when they realized it would lose them followers, but I bet Lawson thinks he now can be public with who they really are and nothing will happen to lose them money. And so far nothing has. 

• Upvote 14

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic