IGNORED

Lawson Bates 3

Coconut Flan

Despite the nice pictures Instagram Lawson continues to show his true self on Twitter. He is a vile, nasty human. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Wow - how nice of him.

Go through the struggles of life without the safety net of your TV show then talk to me about valleys.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

What valley did this douchcanoe just paddle through? Did he run out of hairgel? Did some fundy maiden reject him because she saw his Twitter feed?

Also, love the faux dogtag, pretty boy.  Not that you'd ever serve in the OMG secular woman-employing military.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Also, love the faux dogtag, pretty boy.  Not that you'd ever serve in the OMG secular woman-employing military.

Haha! The IBLP fetish for pilots, military, and law enforcement as the models of masculinity makes me think they get all their ideas about gender from, like, Transformers reruns.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • Love 2

Just now, nickelodeon said:

Haha! The IBLP fetish for pilots, military, and law enforcement as the models of masculinity makes me think they get all their ideas about gender from, like, Transformers reruns.

Paw Patrol?

wait, that has girl dogs, right?

• Haha 10

On 5/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, HereticHick said:

Paw Patrol?

wait, that has girl dogs, right? 

One--who has to wear pink. Like the Smurfs in little doggie costumes

Edited by IReallyAmHopewell
typo
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

33 minutes ago, QuiverDance said:

Lordt, who dumped him now?

And does this mean he doesn't have a date for CarlinandEvansWeddingPalooza????   Although he's a groomsman anyway.

Also, what does this comment mean on his Insta?

enora443

Lawson, I cannot wait to meet you at the TSSUS Conference in June. ??

Is it this upcoming conference in Nashville? https://www.turnersyndrome.org/national-conference

• Upvote 3

so I wasn't sure where to put this but this is Evan's sister and she wrote a song and first off I find her voice and the lyrics amazing. but I decided to put it here because I have a suspicion the song is about Lawson.  I had noticed that she was always posting on his pictures and then recently he talked about being in that valley or whatever so makes me wonder if something happened between those two. 

• Thank You 8

I tried to re-watch the dvd of Zak's cringe-worthy first proposal last night. I couldn't. I just couldn't finish it. As bad as Joshy's with Anna [or the kids' re-enactment of it for the family]. Poor Zak. I'm glad he found the right girl HIS way.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

so I wasn't sure where to put this but this is Evan's sister and she wrote a song and first off I find her voice and the lyrics amazing. but I decided to put it here because I have a suspicion the song is about Lawson.  I had noticed that she was always posting on his pictures and then recently he talked about being in that valley or whatever so makes me wonder if something happened between those two. 

Oh god. Sing about saving the world sing about curing aids ffs you don’t need no man. God given or not. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/8/2019 at 4:01 PM, HereticHick said:

TSSUS Conference in June. ??

Is it this upcoming conference in Nashville? https://www.turnersyndrome.org/national-conference

Holy Moly! What the heck? I just read what this is. I can't believe a Bates or Duggar is going anywhere near this. Did I miss something?? Is there a Bates with this syndrome?

• Upvote 2

from his ig story Lawson is at Disney. no clue why. the only thing I can think is it has something to do with Carlin's wedding since Carlin loves disney

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

from his ig story Lawson is at Disney. no clue why. the only thing I can think is it has something to do with Carlin's wedding since Carlin loves disney

Hmm, maybe they're doing a stag & doe party at Disney? 

• Haha 2

Trace is also in Disney and in his IG story he's with a girl named Chaney Grace. she seems to be followed by Whitney Katie Trace and Josie could be seeing a male bates courtship soon? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I bet that if there is some news in male Nates courtship department we will know as soon as Carlin wedding is done. Kelly would want to maximise the exposure 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Was it really necessary for Lawson to end his IG caption with "LB" does he have "people" that use his IG now? We know that ego humping drivel came from you, Lawson.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 5/10/2019 at 4:59 PM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Holy Moly! What the heck? I just read what this is. I can't believe a Bates or Duggar is going anywhere near this. Did I miss something?? Is there a Bates with this syndrome?

I dont think so. Lawson volunteers in the children hospital and to his credit he seems very involved and genuine with the kids, so maybe someone he meet there?

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lawson looking like an idiot. 

As usual I would say...

• Upvote 10
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Come on admin. We really really need an eye roll emoji!!!!! Lol 

I have to say I can’t be more than a bit pissed. As a massive massive Disney addict and more than a 24 hour and very costly trip away from WDW I am more than pissed these idiots get to go. 

Carlin admitted to never seeing a Disney movie. Lawson would be the same. 

I wanted to rip those smug Disney photo op ears off her head and say NO! NO Disney for someone who doesn’t appreciate it! 

Same when I see the boys there just posing and not appreciating. They are in a lot of people’s dream come true. 

Lol envy is not my good side. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

:pb_rollseyes:    :rolleyes:

Have you tried one of these?

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

On 5/11/2019 at 10:47 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

I was there the same day the Bateses were and now I'm a little disappointed I didn't spot a Lawson in the wild. Would have liked to have seen how he behaves when there isn't a camera pointing in his direction.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Would have liked to have seen how he behaves when there isn't a camera pointing in his direction.

Probably a lot like his Twitter. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic