IGNORED

Lawson Bates 3

Coconut Flan

@justmy2cents according to Lawson's IG, he is home and helps preparing wedding. Probably Michaela is already there too. Pics they post always can be few days behind. 

Edited by miss_batson
  • Upvote 3

@miss_batson It's not that I thought they should help prepare for the wedding. Just thought it odd that they'd take a trip right before. I see Lawson was home by yesterday and Niagara Falls only need 2 or 3 days to see so Micheal could be in TN by now too.

• Upvote 1

Lawson has been posting more stories of his nieces and nephews.  I think if he grew up in a different family, he’d probably be an elementary school teacher or something else involving kids.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, PurpleCats said:

Lawson has been posting more stories of his nieces and nephews.  I think if he grew up in a different family, he’d probably be an elementary school teacher or something else involving kids.  

I stand by this too! I think he'd make a great leader or counsellor or educator. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, seraaa said:

I stand by this too! I think he'd make a great leader or counsellor or educator. 

Most of us teacher do have a bit of an "look at me!"-factor and god knows so does Lawson. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Lawson has been tweeting + retweeting things against Taylor Swift and Planned Parenthood In the past few days.

No amount of cute pictures with children  will ever make me like him

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 14
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

Especially because FBI already like investigated PP that one time? Which was a whole fabrication so I don't understand what he is thinking?

• Upvote 1

Per his IG he was out of gas, and instead of, like, you know, perhaps calling someone, he did a Insta Live with his location pouting for help. Yeez Louise. 

• WTF 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Thorns said:

Per his IG he was out of gas, and instead of, like, you know, perhaps calling someone, he did a Insta Live with his location pouting for help. Yeez Louise. 

he showed himself driving off , without stating how he got petrol. He then posted a rainbow shot. Erin also posted a rainbow shot (with Carson and The Chad)  in a similar looking location. Perhaps The Chad drove to him.

On  side note. I have read (how true it is, is unknown) that Emma Watson does not like having her photo taken with fans as social media tagging then gives her location away. I totally understand her security awareness if it was true. I know Lawson is barely an E list celebrity but even they can get creepy arse stalkers. Was his arrogance or ignorance (or both) showing in that moment. 

It could also be because he is male, and I have found (in general) males are less aware/concerned about their personal safety. 

Sad reality of our society to be honest.

• Upvote 6

On 10/8/2018 at 11:42 AM, candygirl200413 said:

Especially because FBI already like investigated PP that one time? Which was a whole fabrication so I don't understand what he is thinking?

Critical Thinking skills aren't his strong suite. Looking purty is.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

It could also be because he is male, and I have found (in general) males are less aware/concerned about their personal safety. 

But it's such a scary time in America for men!!1!11!1!!!!

/sarcasm.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give Lawson points for posting an "I voted" selfie without telling people how to vote

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I'll give Lawson points for posting an "I voted" selfie without telling people how to vote

Maybe he picked up that it didn't go well when his family showed recently support for Trump. 

• Upvote 8

Oh no, he told people. He tagged Taylor Swift because she came out in support of the democrat in Tennessee.  Annoying little twit doesn’t realize he’s a z list celeb at best.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, PurpleCats said:

Oh no, he told people. He tagged Taylor Swift because she came out in support of the democrat in Tennessee.  Annoying little twit doesn’t realize he’s a z list celeb at best.

I am going to see her tonight, I will hold up a sign. I am sure she will want to know!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

On 11/2/2018 at 10:26 PM, formergothardite said:

If Taylor noticed I'm sure she would go "Lawson who?" 

She was brilliant. Delayed her concert so she didn’t get hit by lightening. Stayed super pretty and talented in the rain. With stringny hair that still managed to look fab. I always wonder why I go to her concerts, as I am a country Taylor fan and not a new Taylor fan. Then she is just great and I then I know why. I was in the nose bleeds. She couldn’t see my sign. ? Lol 

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Ok when did Lawson and the bates fam get the blue tick for Instagram. It’s must be recent because I have just noticed it. Tell me I’m not crazy. And it’s recent. I wonder if he will work on the rest of them getting one. I wonder if he was in communication with Instagram whwn the whole Alyssa’s hacking thing happened. 

• I Agree 1

Oh and I don’t know where to add this here or in Carlin, but I have to just say. I wonder if she and her dick wad fiancé are salivating to get a blue tick too. It would (I don’t know really how it works) in Alyssa’s favour to have one too wouldn’t it? With all her selling. And since Melton (I’m going to leave that autocorrect) and Josie to have one too since they jumped on the sell bandwagon. 

I could be wrong, but I think the blue tick is to try and differentiate any public figure from all the fan/role play accounts people make for them. You still have to petition IG to get it - it doesn't just show up one day - but I can honestly see why they would want an "official" account so news can't be made up and spread about them from a random young girl playing pretend.

• Upvote 4

I know for influencers sometimes its a bit more dificult to get the blue tick. I guess the Bates family one got it because of the reality show and Lawson as a singer.

• Upvote 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic