IGNORED

Lawson Bates 3

Coconut Flan

I love trying to figure out pictures (yes, I'm a Geoguessr fan).  I don't  think this walkway/bridge that Lawson is  standing on is in Tacloban, where he's been before. Is that a train below him to the right? [I don't think Tacloban has train service]

• Upvote 1

Isn’t there an IBLP center in the Philippines? My understanding was that all their mission work over there was connected through that. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

Isn’t there an IBLP center in the Philippines? My understanding was that all their mission work over there was connected through that. 

It is hard to tell. They haven't updated the blog in about 8 years: http://iblpphilippines.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I am rusty on my fundy-lite lectures from my youth, but I remember vanity being a sin.  Every time I see a selfie from these people I wonder if that's somehow been repealed?  

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Posting a Happy Birthday Zach pic, but with his pouty self front and center--peak Lawson

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15

I just realized that Lawson has Manila as his location in some of his mid-December twitter posts. On Dec. 15 he asked people to pray for him because he had a very important meeting. The next day, he posted some sort of "deep thought" implying that the meeting was a failure. 

I wonder what he's up to? Trying to get a full time missioncation job there? Is he a-courting a fair Filipino maiden? What about his alleged music career?

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Posting a Happy Birthday Zach pic, but with his pouty self front and center--peak Lawson

LMAO He's got the NIKE! symbol on his belt buckle. HAHAHAHA!!!  ? Get your magnifying glasses out ladies, Lawson's no Jon Hamm..... ?

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Haha 15

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic