IGNORED

Lawson Bates 3

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, lumpentheologie said:

Is Lawson some kind of cop now too? Another immigrant-hating fundie male in law enforcement is not what the world needs. 

He is not a real cop like Zach and Trace are, he is just a voluntary deputy, whatever that is.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Is Lawson some kind of cop now too? Another immigrant-hating fundie male in law enforcement is not what the world needs. 

#NIKE - not really leaving much up to the imagination there, Lawson!  

Also- lol at the “MARRY ME LAWSON” Comment(s) ? I mean honestly, what is so attractive about these ridiculously vain & posed photo shoots? They are such a turn off for me. which is a shame because Lawson actually is a very attractive guy and it’s hard for me not to want a guy with a cute puppy. I should be swooning too but I’m just not.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

it’s hard for me not to want a guy with a cute puppy

In this case, I'd rather just have the puppy.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

Also- lol at the “MARRY ME LAWSON” Comment(s) ? I mean honestly, what is so attractive about these ridiculously vain & posed photo shoots? They are such a turn off for me. which is a shame because Lawson actually is a very attractive guy and it’s hard for me not to want a guy with a cute puppy. I should be swooning too but I’m just not.

Long time lurker posting for the first time to point out that Lawson’s belt buckle is the Nike symbol. Oh the irony....

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 26

It's never good to follow in the foot steps of Derick Dullard. Lawson needs some looser pants. Lawson Jr making an appearance is not modest!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

On 3/10/2019 at 7:44 AM, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

I cannot lie.  Lawson is 100% my "type" looks wise, and I think he's super cute.  However, as we have observed ad nauseaum here, the douche cancels out the cute big time.  Shame.  

Also... I could do without the obvious crotch shot. Come on, dude.  

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

I have a Twitter account, but I don’t tweet, and only five people follow me. I clicked into the messages tab (which I’ve never used), and it explained that I can send a message to anyone who follows me. Then it suggested one person: Lawson Bates. He does not follow me and I have not been looking at his page (I probably follow him). I clicked on his name and it would have let me send him a private message. Is there some “Let me hear from all the ladies” setting that he’s selected? Does anyone else get this?

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

19 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Is there some “Let me hear from all the ladies” setting that he’s selected? Does anyone else get this?

Yeah, you choose to limit your DMs so that only people you follow can message you, or you can make it open to anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

I cannot lie.  Lawson is 100% my "type" looks wise, and I think he's super cute.  However, as we have observed ad nauseaum here, the douche cancels out the cute big time.  Shame.  

Also... I could do without the obvious crotch shot. Come on, dude.  

It explains the proposals...

I understand about the type thing, though. Jeremy Vuolo is 101% my type. I'm not even embarrassed by that. He's just so absurd. I have no trouble having idle thoughts about a photo while rolling my eyes at some tired insular thing he said. Fortunately, he doesn't sound like Tom Hiddleston or my brain would explode from a logic bomb.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

On 3/10/2019 at 4:52 AM, lumpentheologie said:

Yeah, seeing these photos right next to a retweet about how, oh noes, “illegals” in San Francisco are allowed to vote!!!! makes me pretty nervous.

• Upvote 10

No. The dog has this. Lawson is just his bumbling sidekick.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Please, Lawson, tell me more about your family's views on modesty

"Modesty is only for girls." -- The Bates family

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 9

Lawson did a live video on Instagram tonight to talk about his music career and said he was elected constable during the last election. It’s not a full time position but does require him to have law enforcement training. Trace also jumped in to say Lawson has a girlfriend and described her. Lawson didn’t protest too much, except to say “that’s not what I’m on here to talk about”... so possibly some truth to it? Trace described her as 5’3” with blond hair and green eyes, but that part seemed to be a joke. I do think Lawson’s seeing someone, since he been trying to deflect the “are you single?” question in lives lately

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

59 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I'm glad someone else noticed that @HereticHick.  I just want to know if he knows about Hunger Games due to movie or book?

I would guess movie. I can't see Lawson sitting down with a book, even a YA one.

I would think that the PDA and  Katniss's fake out-of-wedlock pregnancy in the Hunger Games would be a problem for the oh-so-pure Bateseses, but they are masters of hypocrisy.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Wasn't he the one watching The Office recently? Definitely not fundie-approved.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

So he's written a new lurve song (with Carlin starring in the music video wearing Josie's wedding dress) called One + One, and every time I see that title all I can think of is that Big Shaq song: TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR, MINUS ONE THAT'S THREE, QUICK MAFFS

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

He’s gross. We’re sleeping on his Twitter btw. It’s awful. And he deletes tweets after a while to leave little evidence of his asshole-ness ?

388C2A09-4F7A-44D2-9546-26FABF04FD7F.jpeg

• Disgust 10
  • WTF 9
  • Thank You 2

45 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

He’s gross. We’re sleeping on his Twitter btw. It’s awful. And he deletes tweets after a while to leave little evidence of his asshole-ness ?

He’s quiet the comedian (insert sarcasm). At least people are grilling him about being a hypocrite and hanging out with Josh Duggar. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Great job grabbing that before he deleted it!

And Lawson, nicely done. You managed to be rampantly sexist, islamaphobic, and reveal just how truly ignorant you are all with one simple tweet. Impressive. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic