IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and the Shower Rack- Part 21

samurai_sarah

On 12/3/2016 at 1:22 PM, eleanora3 said:

Well they're definitely not heading back to El Salvador with SOS on December 10th...

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 4.21.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 4.22.00 PM.png

They could still be going and be home in plenty of time for Christmas. People put up trees and travel around the holidays all the time. That said, I doubt they're going anywhere. But it's just odd that employees of the company, who had a house built for them, aren't returning to help with a supposedly important part of their ministry. Does not compute. 

I doubt they're still in the employ of SOS.

I'm waiting to see if any of the OTHER Duggars go missioncationing this year. I think THAT will really be the tell-tale sign regarding the Dullards' status with the organization Duggars tend to have a pack mentality, which to me signals that if Jill and Derick are no longer bound to SOS, the Duggars will no longer participate.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that they left some of Israel's things in CA.  When they were packing to go back home Jill was thinking of what they should bring back home and what they should leave there.  it's possible that someone there will pack the rest of their stuff and ship it back to Arkansas if they don't go back.

Or they just bought more toys here and donated what's left in Danger America to the orphanage? Izzy certainly wouldn't know the difference. 

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

They could still be going and be home in plenty of time for Christmas. People put up trees and travel around the holidays all the time. That said, I doubt they're going anywhere. But it's just odd that employees of the company, who had a house built for them, aren't returning to help with a supposedly important part of their ministry. Does not compute. 

I'm waiting to see if any of the OTHER Duggars go missioncationing this year. I think THAT will really be the tell-tale sign regarding the Dullards' status with the organization Duggars tend to have a pack mentality, which to me signals that if Jill and Derick are no longer bound to SOS, the Duggars will no longer participate.

I know they could go and come back, but my post was more about the fact that they're not doing what they said they'd do. They said they were going to be in the States for just four months. They came back August 4th, so the assumption was that they'd head back to El Salvador (or Honduras) with the December mission trip and stay on. Clearly the four months time frame didn't hold...why, I don't know

On 12/1/2016 at 0:50 PM, VineHeart137 said:

Ummm I don't see any fruits or vegetables in any of those pictures, I guess that means all his parents feed him is bread and cheese, those monsters!

As an old mother of two, eating is a good thing. Try to introduce new things, aka vegetables or fruit, a little at a time. There were certain things my kids would not try until they were almost adults. Now they are getting the same treatment from my adorbs grandchildren. What goes around comes around I always say.

On 12/3/2016 at 5:55 PM, actuallyjessica said:

Hand slap me all you want, but Israel is not a cute kid.

Aw, not cool. I have seen some butt ugly kids and he does not even come close. 

22 hours ago, Chevreuil said:

Dont you put that evil on us! 

Although i think it would be kind of funny to see them try to convert heathen catholics in Quebec using horrible french and acting like they are in some strange and dangerous land. But really, dont send them here. We're sorry about justin bieber, really but no one deserves duggar missionaries.

Duggars visiting Canada would be punishment for infliction Bieber upon the world ;) 

21 hours ago, Odd1Out said:

I really don't follow this thread, so pardon me if anyone else has said this same thing. But all throughout the Fantastic Beasts movie I was trying to think of who Newt reminded me of, then it hit me. 

image.jpeg

GASP!

Thisnis me right now:

Spoiler

635782120161641916-277110406_hagrid%20gi

Except replace "Dumbledore" with "Newt" lol

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Duggars visiting Canada would be punishment for infliction Bieber upon the world ;) 

GASP!

Thisnis me right now:

Hide contents

635782120161641916-277110406_hagrid%20gi

Except replace "Dumbledore" with "Newt" lol

It's just his looks, not personality. I promise!!! :-)

I'm wondering if Jill "appealed" to Derick (I think that's the term for how wives can try to advise their headships in IBLP lingo) to stay for Christmas as a concession to her. Staying for the holidays might push back the return to converting Catholics, which Derick seems pretty bound and determined to continue doing. To me he seems to relish talking up all the dangers they face in CA, like he enjoys martyrdom. He's a true fundamentalist in that sense. Jill prefers to be a fundie with the comforts of home...and Jim Bob's largesse.

On 12/1/2016 at 3:02 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

That kid looks so much like Jim Bob, I just can't look at those photos lol. 

I agree, there's a STRONG resemblance to JB, but I see a lot of his Uncle Dan in that little face, too. 

18 hours ago, marmalade said:

Agreed on the first paragraph. Not so sure on the second. 

For the third, eh. The Duggars like to make a big deal out of the ten year old getting to go on the SOS trip for the first time, and they don't have a ten year old this year. I will definitely side eye them -- for more reasons than one -- if they don't go next year when Jennifer turns 10. She seems to get shortchanged more often than most of the other kids in the family. If I were turning 10 and didn't get to go on the big trip like all my siblings had, I would be PISSED.

22 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

I know they could go and come back, but my post was more about the fact that they're not doing what they said they'd do. They said they were going to be in the States for just four months. They came back August 4th, so the assumption was that they'd head back to El Salvador (or Honduras) with the December mission trip and stay on. Clearly the four months time frame didn't hold...why, I don't know

They probably realised the JB money life is too good to leave again. 

Is it me or does JillyMuffin's face look much thinner than before? Like maybe instead of stress eating, she's stress not eating?

17 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

They probably realised the JB money life is too good to leave again. 

I dont know that its even that complicated.  They left the country to hide, theres nothing to hide from anymore.  Things have blown over (to them), they are back in good graces with TLC, InTouch isnt doing weekly articles about how fucked up they are, her sisters are getting married/having babies etc.  They dont have to run away to an undisclosed location anymore to hide from paparazzi and shower racks.

But they had planned to go before Joshgate. Remember, in the previews for the season that was canceled, TLC teased their announcement. It was in the can before 5/19, which is when the last episode aired. Joshgate hit two days later. 

In other news, it appears Cathy's cancer has returned, or the devil has re-entered her body (her stated belief). looks like she's getting chemo in this pic. Hope she beats it. 

FB_IMG_1481137840840.jpg

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

But they had planned to go before Joshgate. Remember, in the previews for the season that was canceled, TLC teased their announcement. It was in the can before 5/19, which is when the last episode aired. Joshgate hit two days later. 

In other news, it appears Cathy's cancer has returned, or the devil has re-entered her body (her stated belief). looks like she's getting chemo in this pic. Hope she beats it. 

FB_IMG_1481137840840.jpg

She says in the comments it's fluids and antibiotics so hopefully it's nothing too serious :( 

18 minutes ago, marmalade said:

FB_IMG_1481137840840.jpg

That could also be a reason why they're staying. If my mom was sick, I would want to stay close if I had the chance

It's not cancer. She states in the caption that it's fluid and antibiotic (as mentioned above) and then in the comments she says "I am on the mend, my husband & doctor & nurse take no chances! thanks for all the prayers!"

I hope it is fluids and antibiotics....maybe pneumonia. Hopefully not the cancer. 

Just saw ClaraOswin's post, glad to have the Not Cancer confirmed. So glad to hear that. 

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

FB_IMG_1481137840840.jpg

IMO, the J/D had colluded with TLC, and the mission trip was all part of that intended season's theme. In other words, DD quit WM because TLC came up with this plan for the Dillards to go on a mission trip and they would draw a salary for being filmed. Josh's behaviors ruined that plan.

2 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

It's not cancer. She states in the caption that it's fluid and antibiotic (as mentioned above) and then in the comments she says "I am on the mend, my husband & doctor & nurse take no chances! thanks for all the prayers!"

Glad to hear. But with Derick flying to San Francisco, per his Twitter, I began to worry for her.  I guess with the super aggressive treatments she had for the Lymphoma, her immune system is probably compromised. 

But what is Derick doing on the west coast? Inquiring minds... 

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Glad to hear. But with Derick flying to San Francisco, per his Twitter, I began to worry for her.  I guess with the super aggressive treatments she had for the Lymphoma, her immune system is probably compromised. 

But what is Derick doing on the west coast? Inquiring minds... 

San Francisco? Interesting... 

At least Jill is near her family, the poor little git girl can't be on her own.

Derick's tweet (posted about 3 hours ago). I can't seem to get it properly formatted, but text with link is as follows:

"Perfect timing!  Happened to see this just hours before arriving at the San Francisco airport!" https://t.co/n4Wp2Yg5OK

I hate hosptial photos, it always seems like a desperate cry for attention.

I saw the Dullards supetsized their donate button on their website too lol.

He might not be going to San Francisco. It's possible he is going to change planes there or just has a layover. I am sure Arkansas doesn't have as many direct flights as other places. For all we know it's for a trip being filmed for the show. I am sure he isn't going to a vacation. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived