IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and the Shower Rack- Part 21

samurai_sarah

22 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Theres a shot of a 2004 tree at 1:28

I'm a little weirded out by them asking for the cops' "autographs" at 4:10.  

There is DEFINITELY a tree here in Little Rock house (2010) - you can see it at the very beginning of this clip in the preview for the episode and again at 3:18 where they exchange gifts.  Christmas morning was pretty normal, with kids ripping into gifts... so Michelle needs to remember that the internet never forgets when making shit up.

duggar rules.jpg

They probably didnt have a tree the year of the walk through because they were headed on their mission trip. I just love the sign behind Joshly... "always tell the truth," "laugh at yourself..." 

I love the "hug often" part.   Lol.   (Side hugs only, please)

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything, I'd be worried about Jill and Derick transmitting Zika in Nepal...a lot of the times you don't show symptoms and don't even know you have it 

23 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

If anything, I'd be worried about Jill and Derick transmitting Zika in Nepal...a lot of the times you don't show symptoms and don't even know you have it 

24 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Uh oh, what if they are the Typhoid Marys of a US outbreak.

I really hope not!

I never thought Izzy looked strongly like either parent yet until I looked at pictures of Jill when she was little. The resemblance is strong. From the pictures of Derrick I could find, I think he looks more like dan (on the right in the middle photo) except he has derrick's wonky eye. I actually think that's a cute trait to pass on haha. 

IMG_3877.JPG

24 minutes ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

I never thought Izzy looked strongly like either parent yet until I looked at pictures of Jill when she was little. The resemblance is strong. From the pictures of Derrick I could find, I think he looks more like dan (on the right in the middle photo) except he has derrick's wonky eye. I actually think that's a cute trait to pass on haha. 

IMG_3877.JPG

Izzy is all Duggar is my opinion. If you put him in with the J-Kids when they were younger, he could fit right in no problem. 

2 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

I don't think it's contagious from one person to another, with out sexual intercourse. So unless they go to Nepal and start having sex with Nepalese people, I don't think they could transmit it to anyone.  Also, if they did happen to get in while they were in El Salvador, I think it would be gone by now. 

35 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

I don't think it's contagious from one person to another, with out sexual intercourse. So unless they go to Nepal and start having sex with Nepalese people, I don't think they could transmit it to anyone.  Also, if they did happen to get in while they were in El Salvador, I think it would be gone by now. 

Mosquitos can get it from people and then transmit it to other people. I also think I read it takes at least a year for Zika to truly leave your system

31 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Hand slap me all you want, but Israel is not a cute kid.

And you are not a nice person. :562479a9d021a_Titanicyawn:

troll  trōl/ verb

gerund or present participle: trolling

1.informal

make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

This poster has already outright admitted to deliberately trolling FJ on another thread.

She's probably best ignored but just in case people haven't already noticed what she likes to do ... 

On December 2, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Bad Wolf said:

I like the (CHRIST)MAS shirt, because the rest of us don't know the meaning of  Christmas. Good thing we have the Duggars to remind us. Duh.

I wonder how they would feel if they knew it was actually' Christ's Mass' Mass being Catholic.

I could never figure out if Derick's eyes were two different colors and it drives me crazy that I can't tell. Ha!

5 hours ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

IMG_3877.JPG

Wow. If you told me that the very top left hand picture was Izzy, I'd totally believe it. Even with the bow headband.

Wow. I think he definitely looks like Dan Dillard, if that's Dan on the right of the two little boys. Spitting image in my opinion ! 

Why are they pointing at Jill in that photo? So weird.

And that guy seems like a creep, for sure. Not surprising as so many men in these circles are creeps.

I believe Pickles had posted pictures of him in the TTH with JB and M

42 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Why are they pointing at Jill in that photo? So weird.

And that guy seems like a creep, for sure. Not surprising as so many men in these circles are creeps.

Derick seems to be pointing at her protruding belly (aka Izzy in utero), but that other dude appears to be pointing at her boobs.  Pointing at others in photos seems to be having its own moment, but that guy is just weird.

2 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3766214/another-evangelist-connected-to-duggar-family-accused-sexual-abuse/

Right now the connection to the Duggars seems somewhat tenuous, but apparently Jill and Derick have been photographed with him.

This is a good summary of almost all sexual scandal in the Duggar environment, but one major one is missing:

The guy Josh was sent to as a teenager to cure him from his "urges" to molest little girls was prosecuted for having child p*rn*graphy on his computer.

On 11/27/2016 at 10:02 PM, Terrier99 said:

In regards to Izzy's eye, that injury scares me. Seems awful close to the eyeball and I sincerely hope, as you said, they messed with the timing of the pix. Otherwise, GET THAT CHILD TO A DOCTOR STAT!!!

LOL, kids get black eyes and cuts and all of that ALL the time. I would never take my kid to the doctor for a cut near but not on his eye! His eye ball is fine, that cut is nothing that needs stitches, and if he wasn't rubbing it constantly or whining like he was uncomfortable I would completely ignore it. My kids are happy, healthy kids and they are constantly covered in cuts and bruises because they are active. It is NOT a big deal at all.

On 11/28/2016 at 0:53 PM, Malizabeth said:

I agree.  My youngest is 14 months and just about constantly has a goose egg bump on his head.  I'm not abusing him! Just yesterday he was walking, tripped over his own two feet and bashed his face into a wall.  But these people have parents who probably beat them growing up, so who knows??

My kids are nearly 5 years old and they walk forward at a fast pace while looking back at whatever ALL THE TIME. They literally walk into walls, with me standing there practically yelling "Watch where you're walking! Eyes looking in the direction you are going! You're going to WALK INTO THE WALL!!!" and they still walk into stuff. And I have never hit them, we don't even spank.

At one pediatrician appointment years ago I said something about all the bruises they have and the doctor said all kids have bruises, they aren't concerned about abuse or anything out of the ordinary unless the bruises are on their abdomen. Arms, heads, legs are all totally normal to be bruised up on kids. 

21 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

The guy Josh was sent to as a teenager to cure him from his "urges" to molest little girls was prosecuted for having child p*rn*graphy on his computer.

I thought it was the police officer who talked to Josh who did that. Josh was sent to an IBLP training center to "cure" him. 

On 11/30/2016 at 4:33 PM, Timetostoplurking said:

I have a different take on the whole "Is she pregnant? Or not?" Question.  Really, why even bother to speculate?  At any given time the odds are pretty good that one or more of the married Duggar couples are expecting.  I find it pointless to scrutinize every photo.  Why give this fame hungry family any more attention?

Because speculation is fun sometimes. It's really not complicated. These people have made the status of their uteri public information. Honestly I treat the Duggars like a train wreck, I totally want Jessa to have 5 million children and be a public disaster. It sucks for their kids, but you know what? If you put it out there, I'll watch it. Me wanting a train wreck to follow doesn't make the train wreck happen, their insane beliefs make that happen. 

Plus I HIGHLY doubt that us giving them attention makes them continue having kids. They will have them whether or not we watch and snark. 

On 12/1/2016 at 9:32 AM, SamiKatz said:

On 12/1/2016 at 6:20 AM, Childless said:

I personally don't really give a shit if she's pregnant, but I feel no sympathy for her being judged nor do I think it's wrong for people to speculate.  She made the decision to display her entire life for public consumption.  I felt bad when they were all minors and forced into this dog and pony show by their fame hungry, narcissistic parents.  However, they are adults now and could stop the nonsense anytime they wish.  Hell, they had the perfect out after the Josh fiasco and cancelling of the old show.  All of them could have bowed out of the limelight and walked off into the sunset to live quiet lives.  They chose to do otherwise and with choices come consequences.  You don't want criticism (fair or not), then get off the damn TV.

But Jill didn't make the decision to display her entire life for public consumption.  Her parents made it for her, and that's the way she has spent the majority of her life now.  This is her normal.

As a current adult, she can easily make the decision to change her normal. She doesn't have to be on tv. IMO, once you reproduce and bring new people into horrible situations, 100% of my sympathy is GONE. If you cared enough about that new person you made, you would get them out of that lifestyle and off tv and social media. If they don't care, I don't care!

On 12/2/2016 at 10:53 AM, missegeno said:

Some pics I think Izzy looks like a tiny blonde replica of JB. I don't understand why its an issue to point out family resemblance. It doesn't mean he'll act at all like JB, just that he resembles his grandfather. People tell me I look like my father, but I never took that to mean I'm going to abandon my own children.

Same, I have always thought Izzy looks like a miniature Jim Bob. Like every single photo of him, I don't know how people don't see it. But to each their own. Me saying he looks like JB means nothing more than he looks like his grandfather and genetics are funny like that. I have fraternal twins and one looks exactly like every baby in my family and the other is a spitting image of my husband at the same age. Odd how that works out.

@twinmama.    True!!  Your right, it is kinda fun to watch a trainwreck.  Haha. And the duggars are certainly a trainwreck!  I have to admit it is amusing how special each duggar girl thinks their pregnancies are.  Watching jessa hide it and then "surprise, I'm prego"  was eye roll worthy.   They are so darn special, don't ya know?   I suppose that is why they do those super risky home births, to prove thier specialness.  I really have no respect for any of them.   

Off-topic, but man, Derick was much more attractive before that jaw surgery. That's a Meg Ryan-level hatchet job that surgeon did.

On 12/2/2016 at 4:15 PM, VooDooChild said:

I had forgotten how tiny Josie was.  I would be so afraid to touch her for fear I would hurt her.  I wonder if those kids truly understood just how fragile Josie's condition was.

Babies under 2lb are just horrifyingly small. My boys were 2lb each when they were born, lost a little after like most babies do, and they were just inhumanly small. I always say they looked like fetuses not babies because they were clearly so far from fully baked.

I'm sure JB&M and the older kids who'd seen a ton of normal term babies knew how fragile and small she was, but the little kids probably had no idea. My boys were 29 weekers, not 25 like Josie (whole different ballgame as she was on the viability bubble and my boys were well past it) and we still spent most of the NICU time wondering if they'd live or die. I do wonder if having religion in your life makes that easier. I'm an atheist and I knew the science of prematurity and statistics and it was all terrifying. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived