IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

The leghumpers won't send Famy gifts, so where exactly is she expecting to get them from?

If you read the comments on that Instagram pic, there are plenty of people asking Amy her colour scheme, or what scented candles she likes. She's definitely going to get a few handmade gifts at least.

It's also hilarious that one commenter was asking her for a name of a charity she wants donations too, and Amy brushed her off, saying something along the lines of, "I donate privately because it's not about me." IT came off (to me anyway) that she didn't want donations given, cause she wouldn't name a place. Too bad. Some leg humpers might have donated to a worthy cause.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh.

She needs a few lessons from Uncle Jim Bob on how to properly demand free shit . . . :roll:

I'm surprised she doesn't already have a registry so those gifts can start piling up. I remember the other Duggar girls practically had theirs a week after the announcement...

Hopefully I did this right, from Famy's Instagram:

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437793156.683322.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437793165.264796.jpg[/attachment]

I am sure that she realizes this is probably their last chance to try to cash in on Duggar fame. As time goes on, more and more people will start to forget about the family and those who do remember will just associate them with the scandal.

If you read the comments on that Instagram pic, there are plenty of people asking Amy her colour scheme, or what scented candles she likes. She's definitely going to get a few handmade gifts at least.

It's also hilarious that one commenter was asking her for a name of a charity she wants donations too, and Amy brushed her off, saying something along the lines of, "I donate privately because it's not about me." IT came off (to me anyway) that she didn't want donations given, cause she wouldn't name a place. Too bad. Some leg humpers might have donated to a worthy cause.

She doesn't want donations because she wants the money.

Sorry kiddo but you don't have the net worth of good old uncle JB.

They should stream it live online like the Wallers.

I am ashamed to say that I would actually watch it. :cry:

I am pretty disappointed that Amy doesn't have a truly snarkalicious wedding registry online yet.

PS I predict that at least one of her bridal showers will have a lingerie theme.

Please please please let one of her friends/bridesmaids go and find those little dick shaped straws for drinks and chocolates etc lol. Especially if the Duggar girls somehow wind up attending. I would just love to see their reactions lol!

I'm in the States and can't stand the word "panties" - only because of how creepy it sounds when someone says it in a certain way though. :lol:

Yup, agreed. I'm in Canada and i rarely even hear panties used. Usually in signs at the stores. Usually when men say it I find it creepy - and most men stumble over the word and can't bring themselves to say it anyway, which is actually pretty funny.

However, I am also a trucker, and there is an ongoing joke where some creepy dude gets over the CB radio and whispers "I ain't got no panties on" (and somebody always yells back "shut up stupid!" Which is supposed to be the joke).

Pressies, however, I hear quite often. I've been known to say it myself :P

I am ashamed to say that I would actually watch it. :cry:

No need to feel shame--livestreamed fundie weddings are pretty popular at FJ. I never manage to be on time for them, though. :shakehead2:

Please please please let one of her friends/bridesmaids go and find those little dick shaped straws for drinks and chocolates etc lol. Especially if the Duggar girls somehow wind up attending. I would just love to see their reactions lol!

Yes! And a dick shaped cake and dick shaped cookies. I'd pay to see their reactions.

It's like she is bribing them with a "handwritten letter" in return. That is so strange.

Does the poor girl think her autograph has a market value?

Does the poor girl think her autograph has a market value?

Handwritten thank yous are basic Southern etiquette. I find it unlikely the Duggars followed it for all their free shit, but it is definitely expected in the South if someone gives you a gift. I've even seen women do it after job interviews.

Sorry about your not spinoff Famy! Better get that registry popping. Or that album out LOL. Whichever is easier.

Handwritten thank yous are basic Southern etiquette. I find it unlikely the Duggars followed it for all their free shit, but it is definitely expected in the South if someone gives you a gift. I've even seen women do it after job interviews.

Sorry about your not spinoff Famy! Better get that registry popping. Or that album out LOL. Whichever is easier.

Its not just a Southern thing - I was raised in New England and none of my direct ancestors lived elsewhere in the States (other countries, yes). Hand written thank you notes weren't just expected in my family if someone gave you a gift - they were required. ! I don't mind writing them now, but as a kid I kind of considered it a form of torture. :lol:

In my neck of the woods we sometimes call panties britches and drawers. Has anybody else?

Its not just a Southern thing - I was raised in New England and none of my direct ancestors lived elsewhere in the States (other countries, yes). Hand written thank you notes weren't just expected in my family if someone gave you a gift - they were required. ! I don't mind writing them now, but as a kid I kind of considered it a form of torture. :lol:

Is Amy in New England now? Maybe she can pick up East Coast gospel hip hop LOL.

Dillon sounds like kind of a prick from the responses he's given to some posters. "Our fans?" Dude, you don't have fans. Your girlfriend does,but no one knows who you are outside of photos. You have no fans.

Who was it up thread who called a country wedding with hay bails?

Check out these straw wreaths. Amy's been wedding shopping. :clap:

https://instagram.com/p/5pvfxvNkCE/

We got a shout out!

mom_to_5@amyduggar @kingdillpickle I think it's a shame you guys can't enjoy all the celebrating and excitement that goes along with planning a wedding without people speculating that you are pregnant... shame on all of you @ freejinger for saying such horrible things about Amy and Dillon.....God bless your journey!

I don't remember anyone speculating that she's pregnant...

It's because she's already taking decorations to the church. Why the rush? People were speculating it's a shotgun wedding

That Dill pickle is a real douche canoe. I don't see this wedding happening for some reason.

Seriously. He's so desperate for attention, thinks the Duggar leg humpers are his fans, and is basically begging TLC to air his wedding...it just doesn't sit right with me. I

Wow I thought she'd be waiting to get married. Does seem rather shotgun. Even fundies don't marry at this speed.

Wow I thought she'd be waiting to get married. Does seem rather shotgun. Even fundies don't marry at this speed.

It does seem really fast, get engaged one week and start buying stuff for it the next. However maybe it was all reduced and was a bargain.

Although I'm more inclined to think that they're getting married straight away before people lose interest so they get more free stuff!!! :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

It does seem really fast, get engaged one week and start buying stuff for it the next. However maybe it was all reduced and was a bargain.

Although I'm more inclined to think that they're getting married straight away before people lose interest so they get more free stuff!!! :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

I do think you may be onto something. Gotta strike before the brand goes too cold. Grifters think about shit like this.

I think Amy has probably made another bad choice and would do well to wait another year. The guy does seem like a total douche. "Fans". Jebus.

I do think you may be onto something. Gotta strike before the brand goes too cold. Grifters think about shit like this.

I think Amy has probably made another bad choice and would do well to wait another year. The guy does seem like a total douche. "Fans". Jebus.

Well, they both have in common the fact that they're both famewhores. So...

Archived