IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

Engagement pic! Who's missing here??

11707574_683168028483516_8759598433670814224_n.jpg?oh=1129adfcc4ea273c5aa0a8e87cdd0be9&oe=56241FE9

Josh must be taking the picture. :mrgreen:

What I find very interesting is no JD, Joseph, Josiah, Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Jason. Are they all at alert? I think Josiah is around and spending more time with his girlfriend but besides him, what's up?! It seems many of the latest big news announcement's at the tinker toy house is missing the 6 oldest boys and only the 3 youngest are left (James, Justin and Jackson), I wonder why?

rhetorical question ahead- If anyone says working (which I bet JD is doing) then why oh why is Benny boy always in the pictures? if it is during the work day then Bennyboy- get cracking!

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is the older lady on the left and the guy in the back? And why is Sierra there? Hasn't she been in several recent pics they've put out?

according to duggarfamilyblog the older lady is Grandma Jordan - Amy's paternal grandma.

What I find very interesting is no JD, Joseph, Josiah, Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Jason. Are they all at alert? I think Josiah is around and spending more time with his girlfriend but besides him, what's up?! It seems many of the latest big news announcement's at the tinker toy house is missing the 6 oldest boys and only the 3 youngest are left (James, Justin and Jackson), I wonder why?

rhetorical question ahead- If anyone says working (which I bet JD is doing) then why oh why is Benny boy always in the pictures? if it is during the work day then Bennyboy- get cracking!

I don't think the picture was taken during the workday. A picture on his instagram strongly implied he proposed at sunset. Then the picture at the TTH has dark windows- either blacked out for privacy (unlikely) or the photo was taken at night (more likely). If we assume that the proposal and the Duggar shenanigans took place on the same day, it makes sense that this photo was taken in the evening.

Constructive criticism of my sleuthing definitely welcome :)

I don't think the picture was taken during the workday. A picture on his instagram strongly implied he proposed at sunset. Then the picture at the TTH has dark windows- either blacked out for privacy (unlikely) or the photo was taken at night (more likely). If we assume that the proposal and the Duggar shenanigans took place on the same day, it makes sense that this photo was taken in the evening.

Constructive criticism of my sleuthing definitely welcome :)

Interesting observations and sleuthing.

So your sleuthing brings me back to why are the 6 oldest boys -that live at home- seem to be missing a lot lately. I vaguely remember a picture of one of them being at Alert. I assume JD is actually working - as much as he gets bashed, he seems to actually work. So where are the rest? Does JD still need a buddy while he is working? The alert kid need a sibling buddy at alert?

No clue. I am guessing they are relatives of his, maybe? I don't see Sierra though.

"The guy in the back" is Amy's dad. Don't know about the old lady, and I don't see Sierra either.

ETA: Whoops, sorry, didn't realize there was another page. Makes sense that the older lady is Amy's other grandma. By the way, does anybody know where Joy currently is? She's always seemed very close to Amy, so I'd think she would want to be around for this.

ETA: Whoops, sorry, didn't realize there was another page. Makes sense that the older lady is Amy's other grandma. By the way, does anybody know where Joy currently is? She's always seemed very close to Amy, so I'd think she would want to be around for this.

Where is Joy? I can't find her for the life of me.

Both of you- great question! I was concentrating on the lack of boys in the picture. I am so ashamed I missed Joy was out of the picture, she my favorite. I have always seen a spunk in her that was missing from some of the other girls. I hope she isn't at some gawd awful brainwashing camp (aka- journey of the heart)

Maybe she couldn't stand to be away from her sister-mom and ended up following J'erick on the mission trip?

A couple M kids are missing, right? Joy is probably off tending to them or something.

Does JD still live at the TTH?

Maybe all the bigger boys are in the prayer closet?

A couple M kids are missing, right? Joy is probably off tending to them or something.

Does JD still live at the TTH?

Of COURSE JD still lives at TTH! Can't go out in the world where there wouldn't be any little snoops to squeal keep you accountable until you are married!

call me crazy but I think if she takes his last name (which she probably will because...conservative christian!) then her name will be Amy King. I'm from Europe and have no idea what the US south and the country music scene are like but, hey: wouldn't that be a great name for a country singer? much better than amy duggar!

Of COURSE JD still lives at TTH! Can't go out in the world where there wouldn't be any little snoops to squeal keep you accountable until you are married!

#FreeJD :laughing-rolling:

Joy wasn't at chick fil a either. Must be visiting friends or, more likely. A journey to the heart

Missing:

Josh -- for obvious reasons

John David -- possibly flew to Big Sandy*

Jill -- missionary trip

Joseph

Josiah -- possibly flew to Big Sandy* or on QUEST**

Joy-Anna

Jedidiah -- QUEST?**

Jeremiah -- QUEST?**

Jason -- QUEST?**

Mackynzie

Michael

So, Josh and Joseph could be working on the TTH 2.0 with Joy babysitting?

*Duggar air flew to Big Sandy on July 13, but there's no way to know who flew the plane. Both JD and Josiah are candidates.

**QUEST is a four week camp for boys ages 14-18 from June 27 - July 24. A Duggar friend said on IG that Jed, Jer, Jason, and James went as well as her own brother, but later pulled the pic. A Duggar fan reposted it before she pulled it: https://instagram.com/p/5AoIM4gyX6/?tak ... ove_duggar Clearly James isn't on that trip, since he's at the TTH. Make of it what you will.

alertacademy.com/quest/

That's quite a beautiful engagement ring.

Hey, did anyone ever upload a picture of Ben Seewald's crooked wedding ring design to the "Shit I Fucked Up" hobby section of Free Jinger?

Ring pic from @kingdillpickle

AvopeU0h.jpg

I'm assuming he posted this on Social Media. Do people really do this? I would have expected to see the ring on her hand, not some formal ring-in-a-box picture....

I wonder if that's a really large white sapphire surrounded by a ring of smaller ones. It would be a more economical choice compared to a ring with a bunch of diamonds.

It reminds me of Diana and Kate's engagement ring, but with a white sapphire instead of a blue sapphire.

Johanna(?) is so pretty! Her hair is getting pretty dark already and looks like a mix of Jana/Jill

Hm it is very interesting that the eldest 6 boys are missing, I agree that JD is probably working. But did the others get sent off to camp to atone for Josh's sins?

I can only hope Joy is getting counseling or hanging out with a good support system. I know those are far fetched hopes.

Archived