IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

Aren't flower girls usually really little? (We didn't have one.) Some of them seem a little too old for that.

Johannah's the oldest there at 9. She's kind of on the cusp, but still appropriate for being a flower girl. Some might have her as a junior bridesmaid, but it's really up to bride.

Otherwise, all of them are pretty much the right age for it.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johannah's the oldest there at 9. She's kind of on the cusp, but still appropriate for being a flower girl. Some might have her as a junior bridesmaid, but it's really up to bride.

Otherwise, all of them are pretty much the right age for it.

Hopefully for the bride, they'll have their shit together this time around. Though watching the young LGs as hot mess flower girls did make the Derjill nuptials bearable. Is it considered a demotion if Hannie is bridesmaid in Jill's, but flower girl for Famy?

The people I knew who had flower girls always seem to have little toddlers. Personally, I am not a fan of kids in a wedding unless they are the children of the bride/groom.

Ha they must have must not have seen the pictures where it looks like Jessa puts it on with a trowel...

They are all naturally beautiful girls, they don't even need makeup! But whatever makes them feel pretty I guess.

One of my psych professors once said "there is some truth to the saying girls that wear a lot of make up lack emotional depth, think about it's common sense"

I will add that he was a total tool but that statement always resonated with me.

Seriously? The makeup a woman wears has nothing to do with who she is as a person. We wear makeup for a variety of reasons, none of which are that we "lack emotional depth." That's a disgusting thing to say.

Ha they must have must not have seen the pictures where it looks like Jessa puts it on with a trowel...

They are all naturally beautiful girls, they don't even need makeup! But whatever makes them feel pretty I guess.

One of my psych professors once said "there is some truth to the saying girls that wear a lot of make up lack emotional depth, think about it's common sense"

I will add that he was a total tool but that statement always resonated with me.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Seriously

Whatever makes you feel superior to women who wear makeup I guess

Seriously? The makeup a woman wears has nothing to do with who she is as a person. We wear makeup for a variety of reasons, none of which are that we "lack emotional depth." That's a disgusting thing to say.

I know I don't NEED makeup. I put it on because it makes me feel good, and it's fun, and I get in the mood for a performance and I play better.

But I guess that means I have no emotional depth and am totally shallow. Rats.

I know I don't NEED makeup. I put it on because it makes me feel good, and it's fun, and I get in the mood for a performance and I play better.

But I guess that means I have no emotional depth and am totally shallow. Rats.

Pray harder.

Hopefully for the bride, they'll have their shit together this time around. Though watching the young LGs as hot mess flower girls did make the Derjill nuptials bearable. Is it considered a demotion if Hannie is bridesmaid in Jill's, but flower girl for Famy?

I'd forgotten Hannie was a junior bridesmaid for Jill. Perhaps she will be for Amy, but Amy just didn't put that in the picture caption.

I dunno, I think I'm a pretty fully formed and introspective person, but I also happen to like wearing a lot of makeup, because it's a way to express myself and change up my style and appearance temporarily. So while I think that the Duggar girls seem to own a makeup gun perpetually set to Drag Queen, I find it very condescending to assume that a girl is stupid, shallow, or has low self-esteem just because she likes to wear a lot of makeup.

A professor of psychology said that???? :shock:

Johannah looks so much like Joy here!

I know, when I first looked at it, I focused in on Johannah and thought for sure it was an old picture and that was Joy! :o

I know, when I first looked at it, I focused in on Johannah and thought for sure it was an old picture and that was Joy! :o

I gotta say, if there's one thing I like Amy for, it's that the girls always seem so naturally happy and silly when they're with her. Joy especially, but that picture makes me smile.

I gotta say, if there's one thing I like Amy for, it's that the girls always seem so naturally happy and silly when they're with her. Joy especially, but that picture makes me smile.

It really is a cute photo. And it doesn't seem like much, but seeing Jenny look goofy and silly instead of so glum like she looks in so many other photos is kinda heartwarming for me.

It really is a cute photo. And it doesn't seem like much, but seeing Jenny look goofy and silly instead of so glum like she looks in so many other photos is kinda heartwarming for me.

I don't think the girl you mean is Jenny: In the front from left to right: Mackynzie, Jordyn, Josie, and in the back from l to r: Jenny and Johanna.

Did I get that right?

Yep, that's correct. Jenny is in the back and looks like she is falling over or something.

??? I'm confused.

The fundie solution to all problems: pray harder. How to solve the "problem" of "no emotional depth and totally shallow"? More prayer.

The fundie solution to all problems: pray harder. How to solve the "problem" of "no emotional depth and totally shallow"? More prayer.

"Pray that no-one finds out the bad things we did." - Mullet

"Pray that no-one finds out that we may have broken the law." - Boob

So I popped over to Amy's fiancée's page. Has anyone else seen this? I have no clever commentary. Just :pink-shock:

post-11630-14452000575764_thumb.png

fame-seeking much?

Per Tumbler and Amy's instagram

TLC has chosen not to film Amy's wedding.

Sorry I don't know how to insert a picture.

So I popped over to Amy's fiancée's page. Has anyone else seen this? I have no clever commentary. Just :pink-shock:

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 1.37.08 PM.png[/attachment]

fame-seeking much?

lmao!!!!!!!!

I guess they were expecting TLC to front the bill for the wedding.

"P.S. You all can express your opinions to the network"

hahahahah well who wants to start a petition demanding TLC show Famy's wedding?

Anyone?

What a chump.

He's announced his Youtube channel. Ben has a soulmate now.

"kingdillpickleYouTube channel has been started.

Be sure to go subscribe for upcoming videos, updates and crazy stuff that will only be posted on the channel."

From the comments section:

hamfabulousIt's about time! I have 5 channels that I run and I was wondering if any of the duggar clan might get on @youtube anytime. I'm so happy!!

kingdillpickle Should be real fun and yes we are thinking about posting our wedding as well

Aww, poor dill pickle guy. Sounds like he was hoping for his 15 minutes. Good luck, buddy!

Archived