IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have they announced a date?

in the comments of the hay bale pictures Douche canoe (is that our official nickname for him?) told someone who called them out for not answering any questions that there is certain information that they are unable to give or some BS. He made it sound like he's not allowed to reveal the wedding date.

I keep reading this as "AMY DUGGAR ENRAGED" for some odd reason.

I do too, and I still think that there is about a 50% chance that the Pickle King might get cold feet--and we can change the thread name to ENRAGED for real.

Hmmmm...can't say for certain whether the wedding'll happen, but either way there'll be much lulz, so...

BTW, every time I read this thread, I crave dill pickles. Thanks for that.

Hmmmm...can't say for certain whether the wedding'll happen, but either way there'll be much lulz, so...

And that is the one argument for them as a couple. Dill pickle fits perfectly into a family obsessed with dill pickles. And Jill Dill, Queen of Dill pickles, loves Dill Pickles and Dill's Pickle.

I need more sleep.

I do too, and I still think that there is about a 50% chance that the Pickle King might get cold feet--and we can change the thread name to ENRAGED for real.

Not that I'm a cynic or don't see the beauty in the tale of these two grifters, but there is a less than zero chance that he's doing his dumbed down version of redoing his cost/benefit analysis now that hopes of a TLC paycheck has passed and the window quickly closing on the opportunity for "fans" to shower them with gifts. Does he go through with it and cash the handful of small checks and Speedway rewards cards their followers send them and hope things turn around and they are back on TV so Amy can become the next Faith Hill or...

Go through it with and stick around long enough to get enough inside gossip to make a little cash from the tabloids selling his stories once the marriage craps out. Someone will toss him a couple of bucks for his insights into the Duggars behind the scenes during the scandal.

If I were a betting woman I'd say the wedding goes as planned, in a much more modest fashion than planned. And the kind of modest all Duggars hate, the one that means less money.

(I feel a little mean thinking this, but if you don't want people to think you're an opportunist don't post about your "fans" and the thing about the hand written notes...just...no.

It does seem really fast, get engaged one week and start buying stuff for it the next. However maybe it was all reduced and was a bargain.

Although I'm more inclined to think that they're getting married straight away before people lose interest so they get more free stuff!!! :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Well it's not like she has anything else to do yenno :wink-kitty:

I had pickles for breakfast lol

But now I'm craving dill pickle chips. Thanks. 8-)

We got a shout out!

I don't remember anyone speculating that she's pregnant...

:laughing-rolling:

That's hilarious, nobody here has been speculating that Amy is pregnant...well, until now, anyway. mom_to_5 clearly does not read here. This tickles my nonexistent pickle.

I didn't get into pickles until I was well into adulthood, but now all this talk has got me craving fried pickles with ranch dressing. 8-)

Yeah I though that maybe I missed a post. I don't recall any of us suggesting she was pregnant either. Every time they say stuff like that they just draw more interest to the real Fundy facts.

How could I possibly think Famy is pregnant with the nonstop pre-engagement photos of her in bikinis at pools and lakes. Or tight totally Nike short shorts and tiny skirts? And bare mid sections?

We got a shout out!

I don't remember anyone speculating that she's pregnant...

When people read into things that aren't there, I have to wonder if (in a roundabout way) they're projecting what they know onto someone else. So, uh, lady... is she? :think:

She could have had 1.5 babies in the time we've been waiting on her country/gospel album.

How could I possibly think Famy is pregnant with the nonstop pre-engagement photos of her in bikinis at pools and lakes. Or tight totally Nike short shorts and tiny skirts? And bare mid sections?

There was the shopping cart full of pineapples and beer can phallus in her man's pj's, too. But that was before King Dill Pickle's time, I think. Amy likes to be provocative on social media, but she (or her fans, I guess) can't deal when some people respond to that with questions about the status of her hymen or uterus. All of this is moot, though, since nobody actually said anything except the one person who shamed FJers. Nice straw man.

She could have had 1.5 babies in the time we've been waiting on her country/gospel album.

Well, you can't make a record label want you.

People who have never met the Duggars, just fans, actually sent the Duggar girls wedding gifts?? (Sorry I haven't watch the show since we got rid of our cable, but have followed them some online until finding FJ and got all caught up.)

I guess I could see them getting gifts to a point, but not to Amy. Weird...

TLC just announced it will be airing a TWO HOUR special of the Roloff Wedding. They clearly are trying to promote this just as they did with the "Jill/Jessa Wedding". I bet Amy is very upset...

Well, you can't make a record label want you.

That sounds like a great title for a country song! lol Get on it, Famy. Now's your chance.

I can't believe Amy doesn't have a wedding registry online yet.

Come on Amy, get with the grifting program!!

I can't believe Amy doesn't have a wedding registry online yet.

Come on Amy, get with the grifting program!!

Unless Deanna is like "don't be a grifter like your stupid uncle / aunt / cousins!"

Doubt it, but one can hope? :wink-kitty:

I wonder when the wedding is going to be? Based off her recent instagrams, she seems to be already heavily planning for it (at least shopping for it).

Sorry, another thought. I also wonder, maybe she already knew he was going to propose? I know some people already kind of plan out when they want to be engaged, so a proposal is less of a surprise. She could have already had some of the wedding planned ahead of time. IDK just speculating.

When people read into things that aren't there, I have to wonder if (in a roundabout way) they're projecting what they know onto someone else. So, uh, lady... is she? :think:

I don't think that's a shout out to us.....there's an Instagram account @freejinger, and @mom_to_5 was likely replying to it. It's a good account, (think fakejoshduggar), however it says right in the description that it's not affiliated with us.

People who have never met the Duggars, just fans, actually sent the Duggar girls wedding gifts?? (Sorry I haven't watch the show since we got rid of our cable, but have followed them some online until finding FJ and got all caught up.)

I guess I could see them getting gifts to a point, but not to Amy. Weird...

Fans were definitely sending wedding gifts....baby gifts, too. You have to look at their facebook pages. Hopefully no one sends Amy anything.

Amy's engagement photographer has photographed gay couples and used the hashtag #lovewins on the day of the Supreme Court decision. I don't know what her personal opinions are re:marriage equality, but at least she doesn't actively avoid hiring open minded people.

She makes mountains of snarkworthy decisions, but I truly hope some part of her has rubbed off on a few of the Duggar kids, or at least sparked some curiosity about non-fundamentalist belief systems.

Archived