IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

lmao!!!!!!!!

I guess they were expecting TLC to front the bill for the wedding.

I'm slightly sad that the clusterfuck that will be the KingDuggar nuptials won't be given the TLC, "LETS MAKE EVERYTHING SOFT AND PURTY!" treatment. Seriously, I'd love to see Boob and Mullet silently freak out over the possibility of their kids seeing people dance together.

(Not really. My imagination is way more entertaining than an actual episode would be.)

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth did KingDillPickle think he was going to get his 15 minutes of basic cable fame? When he and Amy got engaged, 19KAC was on indefinite hiatus, and then days later, cancelled for good.

He's implying that TLC immediately swooped in, within hours or days of the engagement announcement & started planning filming, and then called up a few days later and said "never mind?"

I call total bullshit on this scenario.

Perhaps Amy, as a 19KAC bit player, got a formal cancellation notice from TLC about the show. And then perhaps Amy called TLC and said "But don't you want to film my crackerlicious wedding anyway? PLEEEESE?"

Maybe JB fed everybody a whole line before TLC actually notified them that it was for sure cancelled and here Amy and KingDill where thinking that at least they and Jill and Jessa and whoever else would get more air time because JB simply didn't want to give up hope for the show or at least admit it to the family...perhaps that's a stretch though, can't say without being there. I'd be shocked if there was any actual filming of the newly-engaged couple focusing on them specifically. Maybe KingDill was around during filming of the Season That Will Never Air and that's why he and Amy got the "it was nice to work with you" line. All speculation, of course...but fame whores, imo, regardless of what they knew or didn't know, thought or didn't think.

So Famy - about the number of flower girls in your wedding....

LOL at this dude thinking TLC was going to fund his wedding. His response to a commenter further down was great too. "I'm very humble." If you have to point it out, you're probably not...

So I popped over to Amy's fiancée's page. Has anyone else seen this? I have no clever commentary. Just :pink-shock:

fame-seeking much?

Boo fucking hoo - grow up Dill Pickle.

Get over yourself!

Thank you for the find Tap Dancer. :)

OMG this is just hilarious. Poor Famy, no over-the-top TLC wedding. It's mind-blowing how the humpers think TLC is now the devil. I am actually quite pleased that TLC does seem to be cutting all ties with the Duggar brand. YouTube just ain't gonna cut it for these staving attention-whores. JB MUST be putting out feelers to other networks for sure. Wait til he finds out they ain't going to touch him with a ten foot pole.

Boo fucking hoo - grow up Dill Pickle.

Get over yourself!

Thank you for the find Tap Dancer. :)

I feel so awesome that I found this :D I just wanted to see what kind of guy could handle Amy's big personality + odd brand of religion

Damn, there goes her shoe budget. Yet another Duggar wedding, where everyone is barefoot.

So since no on tv wedding prep, there's no one to brag that they are holding out for the wedding night.

So good news you 2 little bunnies... you can have at each other now.

:lol: This is hilarious. Did they really think TLC would film their wedding once they had cancelled 19KAC? The only reason they were scheduled was because the Duggars would be there.

I guess this means no media blackout at the wedding and tons of candids will be posted.

I am pretty disappointed that Amy doesn't have a truly snarkalicious wedding registry online yet.

PS I predict that at least one of her bridal showers will have a lingerie theme.

I gotta say, if there's one thing I like Amy for, it's that the girls always seem so naturally happy and silly when they're with her. Joy especially, but that picture makes me smile.

I could be wrong here (lets face it, I'm wrong a lot), but I get the feeling the kids are much more relaxed around her because she isn't in charge of disciplining them.

I could be wrong here (lets face it, I'm wrong a lot), but I get the feeling the kids are much more relaxed around her because she isn't in charge of disciplining them.

That's a great point. All the other adult women in their lives are disciplinarian parental figures. Amy is probably the only young woman in their lives who's just a fun grown-up.

I don't see what she's whining about .. just wait till they have a registry and all that, the leghumpers will come out in droves to send them crap.

They should stream it live online like the Wallers.

Boob has probably already thought of that idea! Especially, if he can push Amy to include most of his brood in the wedding party!

I don't see what she's whining about .. just wait till they have a registry and all that, the leghumpers will come out in droves to send them crap.

Do leg humpers like Famy though? Isn't she too defrauding for them?

I didn't think of that, but honestly if Joy and The Lost Girls are happy when she's around - whatever the reason - then I'm happy she's around for them.

I didn't think of that, but honestly if Joy and The Lost Girls are happy when she's around - whatever the reason - then I'm happy she's around for them.

I agree. I don't like Famy, but she always seems to cheer the girls. Even Jenny is getting in on the fun here!

Do leg humpers like Famy though? Isn't she too defrauding for them?

Personally I think the LH are so outraged over TLC's treatment of their beloved Duggars that they probably see Amy as a victim, too ...

That's probably why she made it a point to say they weren't having sex... to get on their good side for pressies.

Archived