IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

Not Mr. Jim! We kind of knew he was sympathetic to evangelical philosophy, I think, but I'm still disappointed.

I was hoping this film festival was an attempt to breathe a little life into VF/reform interests, which is why I made a new thread in the main forum, but I guess Mr. Jim's appearance definitely puts this in the Duggar Zone! Cue creepy music and Rod Serling intro...

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duggars at yet another event! Do these people EVER stay home?

This really pisses me off. JD wants to be a pilot and gets an airplane. Josh wanted to be a lawyer didn't happen. He was also into audio/video production but that didn't happen either. Josiah wants to be an account, something his brother in law is, and I don't see that happening either. Jill got to be a midwife until she got married. Jessa wanted to be a cosmologist, didn't happen. Jinger wants to do photography but I don't see a website for her so I'm guessing it's another pipe dream. Why is JD the only one who gets to do what he dreamed of? Lawyer, accountant, cosmologist, photographer, and mid wife are things most parents would be proud to say their child is in that profession. Not the Duggars though. :angry-banghead:

thats the thing with the Duggars. JB did not give any of his kids formal professional training, what he cares most about is that they are "God-fearing young people with a ministry mindset". as a result none of them are certicified professionals. even JD is only a private pilot, he will never be able to actually fly a regualr plane on an airline or work for some sort of organization. Jill and Jana have very limited professional skills and will only work a little on the side while being supported by their husbands. I feel as if JB wants to keep his daughters as dependant on him/their future husband as possible in order to prevent them from building their own life. however I honestly dont know why none of his boys really got to become smth. did Josh ever finish his degree with college minus? what does he even do apart from preaching against abortion on TV? and what profession does Joseph learn at the Clown college? is he going to be yet another minister/preacher and "guide young boys to make wise choices"? and that college aint cheap.... why cant Joseph be an automotive mechanic or smth and learn an actual profession? I have a feeling JB wants to create small safe bubbles where his children (even boys) would live without working a real job, in an imaginary world and constantly be on TV, attend talk shows and preach to us dirty worldly liberals on how to live our lives?

Not only does Jim Bob prevent actual education for his children, he appears to stifle curiosity as well. That breaks my heart. My brother never went to college but he was in the Marines and used the skills and training from the Corps to get really good jobs in the private sector. He has always been interested in WWII and, through the years, has studied all he could about that war until he became fully versed in it. To this day, he continues to read anything he can get his hands on regarding WWII. But the Duggar children don't appear to be exposed to enough to make them the slightest bit curious about anything not God-related. You would think that, like most parents, JB would want to encourage his children to learn on their own, to be curious enough to do some self-study. Unless they are doing this form of self-learning without telling the public about it (doubtful) those kids will go through life with no curiosity about this world. I guess that is what happens when you focus only on the afterlife.

While JD may be "only" a private pilot, he can earn his commercial rating if he so chooses.

Michelle once mentioned that JD was being trained as a fireman, pilot and a policeman.... I do wonder if he has a professional certificate of any kind that would allow him to actually get a full time job... does he even get paid for his constable job? it seems as if JB only encourages his kids to purchase their interests here and there in a very relaxed way. Jana and Jill were "looking into midwifery" and I do wonder if any of them actually got certicified, spent studying hours in a lab or did they just do some studying online and then went straight to help deliver babies in the midwifery.... but can they actually be midwives or are they always going to be midwife students who never finished their degrees? Jana apparently is no longer involved in the whole thing anymore... is it because Jill is no longer her accountability partner? God I do wonder if these girls are even allowed to leave the house alone by themselves.....

and then there is no mentioning of Bens previous jobs or his major at college.. seriously the Duggars have no value for education or professions whatsoever. JB probably already prepared Ben the future of priesthood in the Duggar hoemchurch so that the whole clan stays together under JB`s watchfull eye....

I have a feeling Bens parent just wanted to secure their sons future this way. You know him having a wife/sex partner so that he didnt have to wait any longer and at the same time already having a house to live and then I dunno, get trained to become a pastor of his own church ... a man who hates gays, catholics and compares abortion to holocaust...I cant wait to join his parish and what about you?

Michelle once mentioned that JD was being trained as a fireman, pilot and a policeman.... I do wonder if he has a professional certificate of any kind that would allow him to actually get a full time job... does he even get paid for his constable job? it seems as if JB only encourages his kids to purchase their interests here and there in a very relaxed way. Jana and Jill were "looking into midwifery" and I do wonder if any of them actually got certicified, spent studying hours in a lab or did they just do some studying online and then went straight to help deliver babies in the midwifery.... but can they actually be midwives or are they always going to be midwife students who never finished their degrees? Jana apparently is no longer involved in the whole thing anymore... is it because Jill is no longer her accountability partner? God I do wonder if these girls are even allowed to leave the house alone by themselves.....

and then there is no mentioning of Bens previous jobs or his major at college.. seriously the Duggars have no value for education or professions whatsoever. JB probably already prepared Ben the future of priesthood in the Duggar hoemchurch so that the whole clan stays together under JB`s watchfull eye....

I have a feeling Bens parent just wanted to secure their sons future this way. You know him having a wife/sex partner so that he didnt have to wait any longer and at the same time already having a house to live and then I dunno, get trained to become a pastor of his own church ... a man who hates gays, catholics and compares abortion to holocaust...I cant wait to join his parish and what about you?

The Duggars clearly do not value hard work or education.

And why would they? If you can make up professions and have People Mag and other media sources repeating those lies as facts, why bother putting in the hard work, time and effort it takes to actually achieve any real title?

Graphic Designer, Policeman, Pilot, EMTs, Concert Pianist, Doula, Midwife, Teacher, Business Owner, College Graduate, Photographer...maybe Joy can be a florist. Certainly someone should be a wedding planner by now????

I cannot tell you how made up professional titles coming from a family that publicly and verbally deplores higher education pisses me off.

People Mag and the other outlets repeatedly repeating those fabrications borders on insane.

When JB bought that plane for JD it had absolutely nothing to do with letting him achieve his dreams. It was just one more shrewd business move. They take a ton of short flights for all sorts of ridiculous reasons. Why be out a fortune hiring a private pilot each time when you can just own one! JD may even think it's because they give a crap (though i think he's smart enough to know better) but I don't believe for a second that's why.

When JB bought that plane for JD it had absolutely nothing to do with letting him achieve his dreams. It was just one more shrewd business move. They take a ton of short flights for all sorts of ridiculous reasons. Why be out a fortune hiring a private pilot each time when you can just own one! JD may even think it's because they give a crap (though i think he's smart enough to know better) but I don't believe for a second that's why.

yeah totally agree and I was trying to make the same point - if they wanted him to help achieve his dreams JD would be graduating from a decent professional program right now not just learning a little bit of this a little bit of that doing voluntary service and working in construction. Its more like JB is keeping all his kids close to him giving each one of them a little smth, a make believe profession just to keep them occupied untill he marries them off.

Can anyone explain how and/or why the plane got from Gillespie County Airport to Headwaters Airport? If I'm looking at google maps correctly, they're twenty miles apart. Is it possible that he really only used one of them, but it got documented as it did for technical purposes?

It's a business expense. Who controls Duggar Aviation LLC? I'm sure JB and not JD. A little sleuthing reveals JB is the principal agent, JB & M are listed as incorporators and managers.

That's not even JD's plane. Bet Jim Bob also owns the tow truck.

yeah totally agree and I was trying to make the same point - if they wanted him to help achieve his dreams JD would be graduating from a decent professional program right now not just learning a little bit of this a little bit of that doing voluntary service and working in construction. Its more like JB is keeping all his kids close to him giving each one of them a little smth, a make believe profession just to keep them occupied untill he marries them off.

Or the God loving, wanting to affect American lifestyle JB would have encouaged HIS SON to join the military. That's how many, many US pilots earn their wings. Come on JB, support the country by sacrificing of your own family.

Duggars at yet another event! Do these people EVER stay home?

how else to convert the heathens christians to their way of thinking.

Or the God loving, wanting to affect American lifestyle JB would have encouaged HIS SON to join the military. That's how many, many US pilots earn their wings. Come on JB, support the country by sacrificing of your own family.

Unfortunately, those kids have spent their entire lives being sacrificed for JB and M. I would absolutely hate to see one of those kids encouraged (read forced) to join the military. I am an Air Force wife and mother of 4 sons. I am thrilled that none of my boys want to join and would be so sad if they did. It's a tough life and I will be so happy when my husband retires. If those kids were to choose that life It would be one thing but everyone knows it would never really be their choice. I can see him forcing Josiah to since he's becoming something of a liability and would get JB brownie points.

He flew to Tulsa and back. Keep chipping away at those flight hours, John-David. You can do it!

post-4828-14451999996498_thumb.png

Unfortunately, those kids have spent their entire lives being sacrificed for JB and M. I would absolutely hate to see one of those kids encouraged (read forced) to join the military. I am an Air Force wife and mother of 4 sons. I am thrilled that none of my boys want to join and would be so sad if they did. It's a tough life and I will be so happy when my husband retires. If those kids were to choose that life It would be one thing but everyone knows it would never really be their choice. I can see him forcing Josiah to since he's becoming something of a liability and would get JB brownie points.

Gothard doesn't approve of the military since they'd be under "UnGodly" leaders and possibly women. But, more to the point, I doubt the USAF would take a Duggar unless they really did have a bunch of online college credits. In our state what is known as a "General" high school diploma [minimum to graduate] isn't often accepted by recruiters. I can only wonder what they'd think of a GED candidate in lousy physical shape like the Duggars.

He flew to Tulsa and back. Keep chipping away at those flight hours, John-David. You can do it!

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 03-19-15 at 10.37 AM 001.PNG[/attachment]

Visiting the Paines or Dillards?

On his way back from Missouri right now, due to arrive 11:33 PM Arkansas time. Why so late?

On his way back from Missouri right now, due to arrive 11:33 PM Arkansas time. Why so late?

He was on the ground for more than six hours--that's plenty of time to do a little courting. :dance:

From the Dilly Dally thread:

I think there's a iblp prison ministry in Muskogee

topix.com/forum/city/muskogee-ok/T2L2ITAU1GSK2DMO1

This makes me so uncomfortable. I feel like they are violating seperation of church and state rules. The government hires private, probably for-profit, agencies to run the prison; and they turn around and buy this skidmark's line of crap (lmao) to force down inmates' throats. Ew, ew, ew.

There was a trip to Big Sandy and back on April 4. The flight back from Muskogee wasn't documented on Flight Aware. Private pilots of Free Jinger: do small planes ever get towed, or is it more likely that JF flew back to Springdale without it getting documented anywhere? I think undocumented flights are a possibility that has been mentioned here in the past.

OCsXzQB.png

I'm not sure why, but I love updating this thread, and John David has been busy this week. Unfortunately, I've been busy, too, so there's a lot of catching up to do. As it happens, JD is in the air as I type!!! :wink-kitty:

• Flight 1, April 8: Sevier County, AR and back (400 mi round trip)
  • Flight 2, April 9: Des Moines and back (800 mi round trip)
  • Flight 3, April 9: Sevier County, AR and back, again (400 mi round trip)
  • Flight 4, April 11: Springdale > Cincinnati > Wayne County, OH (+/- 900 mi trip)

Cz78yG4h.png

full size pic here: http://imgur.com/Cz78yG4.png

Flight Aware records here: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N68SY/history

What's in Sevier County? :think: Why so many flights, so close together? Is JD approaching a deadline before which he has to have his hours done? What's in Des Moines? What's in Cincinnati and/or Wooster, OH? Inquiring minds want to know.

Speculate away, Free Jingerites!

editted for riffles

Didn't JB and M do a campaign appearance for Mike Huckabee in IA? That could explain the Des Moines trip.

Didn't JB and M do a campaign appearance for Mike Huckabee in IA? That could explain the Des Moines trip.

Good call. Duggabees appeared at a 'round table discussion about education at the Des Moines Airport Holiday Inn.' Is Mike Huckabee taken seriously as a candidate anymore?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/ ... /25530527/

Archived