IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

Yay, more actual pilots are here! :cracking-up:

It's been mentioned in the thread before that not all flights get reported to Flight Aware. We don't really know what's going on with the plane or pilot unless/until another flight gets posted.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halcionne, is it possible they could opt out from allowing Flight Aware to post the destinations of the flights? If the Duggars got wind that we are watching their flight activities they might have lowered the boom on Flight Aware to quit posting their in flight activities.

Halcionne, is it possible they could opt out from allowing Flight Aware to post the destinations of the flights? If the Duggars got wind that we are watching their flight activities they might have lowered the boom on Flight Aware to quit posting their in flight activities.

I've been told that it is possible to go private and keep one's flight info off of Flight Aware, etc (there are similar flight tracking websites out there but I'm most familiar with Flight Aware since it was originally linked here), but I don't know how one does it.

I've been told that it is possible to go private and keep one's flight info off of Flight Aware, etc (there are similar flight tracking websites out there but I'm most familiar with Flight Aware since it was originally linked here), but I don't know how one does it.

I just went to the Flight Aware Q&A page: According to Flight Aware:

"FlightAware can process your request with next-day service and will block your operations from the general public. Your FlightAware account(s) will continue to be able to securely view and track your aircraft. FlightAware will complete the paperwork necessary for blocking your aircraft on other flight tracking services and will provide you with everything you need to accomplish the block."

If my suspicions are correct, I feel as though the public has been blocked.

I just went to the Flight Aware Q&A page: According to Flight Aware:

"FlightAware can process your request with next-day service and will block your operations from the general public. Your FlightAware account(s) will continue to be able to securely view and track your aircraft. FlightAware will complete the paperwork necessary for blocking your aircraft on other flight tracking services and will provide you with everything you need to accomplish the block."

If my suspicions are correct, I feel as though the public has been blocked.

It isn't blocked, or at least not yet. Flightaware gives you a message if the aircraft is blocked. For example, if you type in the registration N8JR (NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr's private plane), you get the following message; "This aircraft (N8JR) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator."

Maybe JD looking at the mess around him decided to take advice from Jenny of Forrest Gump advice when she said "dear lord make me a bird so i can fly far far away"

It isn't blocked, or at least not yet. Flightaware gives you a message if the aircraft is blocked. For example, if you type in the registration N8JR (NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr's private plane), you get the following message; "This aircraft (N8JR) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator."

This is great! If they go underground we'll know about it.

@ Halcionne- Any activity?

I'm not Halcionne (obviously :) ), but the plane is still in Tulsa.

I'm not Halcionne (obviously :) ), but the plane is still in Tulsa.

This post made me laugh more than it should have--I don't know why--and I really needed it, thanks!

Anyone can check up on the plane here: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N68SY/history I like to take screenshots because the history only goes back a couple of weeks before it drops off.

I wondered if they maybe took Tabitha home, but I don't know where in OK the Paines live. A quick search of their blog mentioned flight school in Stillwater for Danny, so if they had dropped Tabby off, I suppose they would've gone to Stillwater and not Tulsa. They aren't too far apart, though, so who knows.

I somehow JUST saw this post about the airplane. I will say, while there is much to snark on, the LLC isn't one of them. That is just good business practice top protect the plane's owner from losing everything he owns should the plane or its pilot cause death/destruction. If I was going to own a plane I would do the same thing.

I know buying a plane is super hypocritical of JB, but part of me is happy that at least John David is getting to participate in an activity he seems to enjoy and is good at. If you have your childhood and privacy pimped out by your parents, you should at least get some kind or perk from it. He at least has learned some marketable skills he can use to support himself in life post-TLC.

I somehow JUST saw this post about the airplane. I will say, while there is much to snark on, the LLC isn't one of them. That is just good business practice top protect the plane's owner from losing everything he owns should the plane or its pilot cause death/destruction. If I was going to own a plane I would do the same thing.

I know buying a plane is super hypocritical of JB, but part of me is happy that at least John David is getting to participate in an activity he seems to enjoy and is good at. If you have your childhood and privacy pimped out by your parents, you should at least get some kind or perk from it. He at least has learned some marketable skills he can use to support himself in life post-TLC.

Without a doubt, JD is the most solid child of the Duggars thus far. I'll give him some credit since it seems like he may have realized early on that the Duggar gravy train would come screeching to an end sooner or later. He may not have much in the way of education but he seems to have used what he does know to diversify and scratch out something that resembles a living for himself. I hope he will give a big FU to JB and Michelle one day and marry a girl that is not of their fundie beliefs (no doubt she will be quite conservative though). You know he grew up in the shadow of two very domineering, egotistical male personalities, JB and Josh, yet he seems to be the one who will end up on top. I have to give JD some kudos for that.

Without a doubt, JD is the most solid child of the Duggars thus far. I'll give him some credit since it seems like he may have realized early on that the Duggar gravy train would come screeching to an end sooner or later. He may not have much in the way of education but he seems to have used what he does know to diversify and scratch out something that resembles a living for himself. I hope he will give a big FU to JB and Michelle one day and marry a girl that is not of their fundie beliefs (no doubt she will be quite conservative though). You know he grew up in the shadow of two very domineering, egotistical male personalities, JB and Josh, yet he seems to be the one who will end up on top. I have to give JD some kudos for that.

Remember JD is at a lot of the fundie events-- he's just not speaking like some of his more loquacious siblings. His daddy bought him an airplane, and he does do a lot of work for the Duggars, so it's not like he's out blacksheeping it.

But you know, I never noticed anything off or thought it weird that Joshie wasn't in Jill or Jessa's wedding mainly bc he's older and was in DC vs other Duggar bros who were around the Derick and Ben. He got to MC the receptions... more to his liking bc he could run his mouth... BUT...

I always thought Josh and JDs relationship was not that close. I never really saw them chum around together. And I can see why now... not only did Josh molest their sisters, but you know life for JD was ROUGH in that house after all that went down bc the JB and J'chelle was not gonna let that happen again with another Duggar bro.

But back to WHERE THE HELL IS JD???

Remember JD is at a lot of the fundie events-- he's just not speaking like some of his more loquacious siblings. His daddy bought him an airplane, and he does do a lot of work for the Duggars, so it's not like he's out blacksheeping it.

But you know, I never noticed anything off or thought it weird that Joshie wasn't in Jill or Jessa's wedding mainly bc he's older and was in DC vs other Duggar bros who were around the Derick and Ben. He got to MC the receptions... more to his liking bc he could run his mouth... BUT...

I always thought Josh and JDs relationship was not that close. I never really saw them chum around together. And I can see why now... not only did Josh molest their sisters, but you know life for JD was ROUGH in that house after all that went down bc the JB and J'chelle was not gonna let that happen again with another Duggar bro.

Hopefully working somewhere. Someone in that household needs to show the howlers how to work an honest 9-5 day; it certainly isn't going to be JB. :music-tool:

Perhaps he has decided to attend the esteemed Oral Roberts University. (It is accredited, actually).

But wait, I'm still confused about what he actually does? Does he use the plane as a taxi service for rich fundies and make $$$ that way?

Perhaps he has decided to attend the esteemed Oral Roberts University. (It is accredited, actually).

But wait, I'm still confused about what he actually does? Does he use the plane as a taxi service for rich fundies and make $$$ that way?

Doesn't he also run or work for a towing company? Between that, the constable position (whatever that entails other than a title), the flying of the family plane and randomly appearing for a few seconds in the TLC filming, he seems to do the most of any of the kids.

He may not be shown much, but I agree he's still fully baptized in the kool aid and ain't going no where.

He doesn't have a commercial license, but I don't know if that means he can't give a friend a ride somewhere and they pay for his time and trouble. Can any FAA licensed pilots answer this?

Why would John David leave home. He has all of those sister slaves waiting on him hand and foot and free food. I bet Grandma still does his laundry.

Why would John David leave home. He has all of those sister slaves waiting on him hand and foot and free food. I bet Grandma still does his laundry.

Sex. And a bedroom with 8 fewer brothers in it.

He doesn't have a commercial license, but I don't know if that means he can't give a friend a ride somewhere and they pay for his time and trouble. Can any FAA licensed pilots answer this?

Of course he doesn't have a commercial license, how could I be so silly. So JB bought him that plane for shits and giggles. It never did make any sense.

Of course he doesn't have a commercial license, how could I be so silly. So JB bought him that plane for shits and giggles. It never did make any sense.

If I understood it correctly when I read it, he can fly someone but he can't offer services. Like it's totally cool for him to fly Jill and Derick to Texas. It's not cool for him to offer any fundy needing a life for $30 an hour.

I wonder how Tontitown is getting around without their constable. Probably rather AWKWARD for him at the ol' cop shop now anyway.

Well hopefully Fox will get the sheriff fired, JD can run for sheriff, and then JB can puppet rule the town like one of those polygamists towns.

And JD still bring his laundry home for G'Ma while he has some tatertot casserole.

1. I don't think Joshie and JD are close--JD got to pick up the slack when Joshie was sent to fake counseling.

2. If he is away I assume it is on Cult business or working for someone else in the Cult.

3.Siah has supposedly looked up to Joshie. Given the substantiation of the molestation rumors I wonder if that has come to a halt.

4. JB can still support his family--don't ever worry about that. Yes, they might have a car auction to get rid of surplus Tahoes and they might have a buying freeze on anything but food, but his rentals and other business deals aren't dependent on tv sponsors approval. They'lll survive and thrive. We just won't hear as much about them after a while.

Archived