IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

I found the LLC application for this the other day. John David isn't listed on it. It's in Michelle and Jim Bob's names. I found it odd since the LLC that their property is held in is only in Jim Bob's name.

It all belongs to JB-

1 cent per chore. Wonder if the kids get 1 cent per episode worked.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all belongs to JB-

1 cent per chore. Wonder if the kids get 1 cent per episode worked.

I thought JD might get a useless title in the LLC kinda like Michelle did. The poor kid worked hard to get his pilot license and can't even get a paper title.

I thought JD might get a useless title in the LLC kinda like Michelle did. The poor kid worked hard to get his pilot license and can't even get a paper title.

I hope JD is getting more than 1 cent per flight!

JD strikes me as kind of like Chuck Yeager in the "who cares" thing. Yeager didn't care that others got paid much more than he did, he just loved flying. I think JD my just like flying and, heck lots of people love to fly but don't own the plane.......... He just doesn't seem to be made like that.

Rome, GA, eh? NW of Atlanta? Remember when the Duggars went to the Atlanta area & Michelle defrauded us with her knees while waterskiing? I remember there was a young GA lady hanging out with them, and we wondered if JD might have his eye on her.

So, considering just how very frugal they are, this must mean that they scrimped and saved their pennies and bought used so many times that they were able to afford to buy a half a million dollar private plane for their son, right?

Right??

:roll:

And that, folks, is why they had root beer floats for the wedding reception.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how the duggars can reconcile their insistence on thriftiness when they go and buy an extremely expensive and sophisticated 4 PERSON aircraft which requires so much money in fuel, storage, maintenance, faa documentation, licensing and pilot training. They're such hypocrites! A private plane is a luxury for the wealthy. And to spend all that cash on one son's hobby is outlandish favoritism.

I remember watching Josh smugly talk about driving the most expensive suv on his car lot and one of the girls (Jessa I think) boasting about driving an escalade. I think the duggars like flashy displays of wealth even though they claim to be down to earth xtians.

I don't see how the duggars can reconcile their insistence on thriftiness when they go and buy an extremely expensive and sophisticated 4 PERSON aircraft which requires so much money in fuel, storage, maintenance, faa documentation, licensing and pilot training. They're such hypocrites! A private plane is a luxury for the wealthy. And to spend all that cash on one son's hobby is outlandish favoritism.

I remember watching Josh smugly talk about driving the most expensive suv on his car lot and one of the girls (Jessa I think) boasting about driving an escalade. I think the duggars like flashy displays of wealth even though they claim to be down to earth xtians.

Maybe John David is hoping to make a career out of being a pilot, and I would assume he's been financing at least some of the endeavour himself, as he's been working for a long time now - and living at home, he'd have no rent, no bills, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he flew to okc on xmas eve? I'm on my uncooperative phone and check for updates, but there wasn't any return flight data yesterday.

San Antonio? Hmmm....now that's interesting.

I'm really, really hoping they weren't there to support Doug Philips (who is a rapist and a tool).

The Duggar Family adapt rules when it suits them.

I am in no way defending the Duggars but....

I know three different people who own planes and none of them are extravagantly wealthy. They keep their planes at our very tiny municipal airport. So to be honest it may not be as expensive as it seems.

I am in no way defending the Duggars but....

I know three different people who own planes and none of them are extravagantly wealthy. They keep their planes at our very tiny municipal airport. So to be honest it may not be as expensive as it seems.

My dad had a small airplane. Trust me: upkeep ain't cheap.

The Duggars have preached 'buy used, save the difference' for years, but I don't think I've ever heard them say 'don't spend money if you have it' - and they most definitely have it now. Not only from TLC, but from their book sales, from their speaking fees, and from Jim Bob's real estate and business ventures. Clearly they can afford to own a plane. I seriously doubt they're pinching pennies to finance it. There's little doubt in my mind that the Duggars are adherents to the prosperity gospel.

The Duggars have preached 'buy used, save the difference' for years, but I don't think I've ever heard them say 'don't spend money if you have it' - and they most definitely have it now. Not only from TLC, but from their book sales, from their speaking fees, and from Jim Bob's real estate and business ventures. Clearly they can afford to own a plane. I seriously doubt they're pinching pennies to finance it. There's little doubt in my mind that the Duggars are adherents to the prosperity gospel.

Yeah I've always their philosophy of 'buy used, save the difference' was so that you can splurge comfortably from time to time. It's not like they still aren't thrift shopping; the kids are clearly still wearing hand-me-downs etc.

Flew to OKC in the afternoon of Christmas Eve, then back the afternoon of Christmas Day. So he spent Christmas Eve & Christmas morning in Oklahoma... He very well could be courting someone there.

I bet he stayed with the Paines. There were four Bateseseseses at the Duggars for Christmas; it's not a stretch that Chad and Erin traveled with them as far as the Duggars', then hitched a ride to Oklahoma City with JD. The Paines have a few daughters of courting age, so it's possible. Or, the Paines were nice to him for flying in Chad and Erin, and they let him stay for some of the Christmas celebrations.

/hopping off the ISB

JD flew the Dillards to OKC. The Dillards spent Christmas Eve with Derick’s Oklahoma relatives then flew back to join the Duggars for Christmas. Jill posted a family shot on IG. JD also flew Jill and Derick to OKC a few months ago so they could attend his grandpa's funeral. I believe Derick's grandpa passed away about a month before his grandma Vergie. :(

I’m more curious what JD did in Oklahoma. There’s no mention of him flying back to Arkansas and picking up Jill and Derick the next day. Did he join the Dillards at their family gathering? Catch up with his own friends? Cruise around the bar scene by himself picking up chicks?

*Correction: JD flew the Dillards to OKC after Derick got off work but he and Jill drove back to Arkansas that same night with his brother Dan who was already in Oklahoma. So it appears that JD had some other reason for staying in OKC.

Archived